Well, WOULD YOU?!?!

well, WOULD YOU?!?!

yes bae you know i actually would

LOGS FOR DAYS SUCKA

who the fuck is this guy, his picture is plastered all over Sup Forums

Yes

Still refusing to let this forced meme die OP?

Soap wont lather in salt water

Anthracite coal burns hotly

It's never gonna stop man

Taco beef needs salt

Want to hear a joke about potassium? K

I have equity in my house

Colourful sunsets are caused by pollution

Can goats become ghosts?

A dingo's got my baby!

Modafinil contains sulphur

Hannibal I got poop implants

Just out of interest, how old are you? Your obsessionnwith feces is quite juvenile but you obsession with andy sixx means you like 80's emo fag rock.

Moscow is the capital of Russia

Rick Astley made music

Dive! Dive! Dive!

I'm 25. I might post an ama thread next if you'd be interested

Sweat contains urea

Yea, that would be good. I'm curious as to why you keep posting this. I really am. I hope I am on Sup Forums when you do, I'm at work so I cant really stay here too long

Tax is due soon

That's alright man I post ama threads every once in awhile, if you don't catch the next one I'm sure you'll see one at some point

My phone has more processing power than 300 cray XMP/48 super computers

Cool, all silliness aside you are very dedicated and I admire that.

The kidney stores glucose

In 1999 Sydney, Australia had several boil water advisories due tonthe presence of Giardia. It was later found that there was nothing wrong and it was caused by uncalibrated test equipment. The government never released this information due to the significant cost that was spent to fix the non existent problem.

Nah

how come this things always 404 with 15 replies by 3 posters or get derailed

How come you haven't grown up

I want that hot log

how come you are so touchy every time someone points it out?

Literal shitposting. Forced meme die already

What do you mean?

Usually because there is one person doing the andy sixx thing, another trying to derail (me) and then one or two confused people

So much loglessness today grow up fuckers

Someone's says it's shitposting and you go apeshit

I didn't mean to

OH BOY WOULD I!!!

your kinda very upset everytime someone points out that you are a very small group keeping the same thread alive for a very long time and nobody really seems interested in your meme but rather makes fun of you. if you have troubles understanding anything, just ask this is a safe place

With all the content you created.. you seem pretty invested.
After such a long time your threads should have taken off by now, shouldn't they ?

Go ahead and shitpost all you want but we all know your using the logs to mask your crippling depression

1. How long till you get tired of posting in your own stupid thread? No one is paying atention to you, and no one is interested about what that failed musician has done to you.

2. Right nao I'm bumping other threads lower than yours with less than one or two posts. You can see it by yourself.

3. sage goes in the top field.

Nah you guys don't get it. I'm one of the main log posters but there are at least three others that post this. I can't speak for them but I'm not trying to get anything to take off, or to stick. In fact I wouldn't like it if logs became like the banana or something.

Exactly this

Never. I'm gonna post it til I die, also sage doesn't work like that man

How would that made anything? And why do you sound so triumphant at the thought?

At first we were kinda upset about the forced meme but now it just feels kinda sad

*mask anything

That's okay my man, do with it what you like

dubs logged, throats clogged

>2. Right nao I'm bumping other threads lower than yours with less than one or two posts.
How did you become so invested in this?

I'm gonna kill this meme

Please do I'm tired of posting it but I can't stop

Creatine makes your stomach cramp

Sand is tiny rocks

Rolling for creamdream

I drive trains. AMA

Hey Andy, can I get my throat clogged plox?

Electric trains are quiet when coasting

I'm teaching a course in Logposting at Wichita State university. All of these images are in a textbook. You're all guilty of plagiarism.

Diesel trains have electric traction motors

Trains take a long distance to stop in the wet.

Run this fucking faggot trash "musician" over with a car?

Abso-fucking-lutely.

Some electric trains actually generate electricity for the power grid when they are braking.

Why not Kenny Loggins op? Get it, Loggins! RDRR

mmmm creamy!!!

hey op can you tell us a bit more about the motivation that drives you. im really interested now.

throat clogged

Prove you are curious. What would you do for a log?

psych not really interested. just curious how easy it would be to drive you out of your cover!

I'd do anything to have my throat clogged with a creamy one.

Are you the armchair psychologist

rolling for cream dream

nah i think its a girl who makes these threads

What cover? Anonymity? What would it take to drive you out of yours? The answers would probably be pretty similar

>What cover? Anonymity?
ITT: missing the point completely

Explain.

I am masking my crippling depression by consuming massive amounts of comfort logs

Nobody wants to, Andy. Please stop (literally) shitposting. It's never gonna happen.

the cover of being able to lead a normal conversation. my point kinda got reinforced by the post before yours.

Same "/

That's not what a cover is

exactly the same is what it is

Andy has thought of everything and provides for all situations.

No it isn't.