Tom Hardy was better than Leonardo DiCaprio in "The Revenant". Prove me wrong, pro tip you can't

Tom Hardy was better than Leonardo DiCaprio in "The Revenant". Prove me wrong, pro tip you can't.

You're baiting wrong you dunce.

you're right

No he wasn't.
Prove me wrong, pro tip you can't.

They were the same person, just like Tyler Durden and that other dude.

Tree Niggers

"god is a squirrel and i ate him"

I thought so too. Hardy's character really wasn't even doing anything wrong. Even though he was an asshole about it, they're out in the wilderness trying to survive.

Was Hardy a better actor than Leo in the movie? Questionable.

Was his character better? Yes. But it has more to do with the fact that we see Muh Pelts actually interacting with other people while Glass spends 90% of the movie getting beaten to shit by nature.

They were both great tho.

Leo was laughably bad with his goofy accent and dopey gaze.

>Tom Hardy was better than Leonardo DiCaprio
>Prove me wrong, pro tip you can't

I can.

They had polar opposite roles.
Hardy had the dialog and villainous role.
Leo had the pain and struggle with almost no dialog.

You can't compare the roles as in the content but you can in that they are both great in their own ways.

/thread

>muh pelts
My sides

who thought hardy character was villain is /reddit/.
I also got furious in cinema when movie did end with hardy vs leo fight , leo should have understood him his wife's son was acting stupidly and would killed them really.

t. pelt

Oscar baiting does not make a good show.

>a stunt man was actually crippled doing Leo's stunts

Yeah, have your little golden man you fucking faggot.

tbf it was clearly Leo who was in a freezing river and eating raw liver (that retching was too realistic for him to be acting)

Was casting someone as "talking" charismatic as DiCaprio a mistake?
He did get an Oscar, but Hardy stole the show.

Same. Hardy's character did nothing wrong.

Also Leo was just grunting and screaming the entire movie. I wanted Leo to win one, but not like this. He's done so much better.

Would you do the same thing in his situation?

>his accent

That was easy.

He didn't really have a motive to kill Leo over the pelts other than greed.
Guess it was just to show how ruthless he was.

Yeah, I'm not detracting from what he did in the movie. However, if I was him I would see after the stunt man that went TWICE over a waterfall to get the shot. He didn't do that. If Leo is a bro, he probably is doing just that. I'd pay all his medical bills and make sure he's okay.

dang ol treeniggers i tell ya hwat capn talkin bout stealin muh dang ol pelts

He was better

Decaprio wasn't even acting

they were both shit. tom hardy is a fucking marble mouth who can only do variations of bane for every fucking movie

>NNGGGGGGGGGG HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM NNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what did leo mean by this

Uhhhh I actually have that "accent." It's a hodge podge of German, Irish and Scottish dialect in English. It's northern Montanan. I mean, I speak relatively pure unless I get drunk, and then look out here comes that accent.

Can't disagree, but that's because he had actual lines in the film. Leo was a mute who spent half the movie dead/dying/unconscious/hiding/running/drowning/etc. That feels to me less like acting and more like stunt work, which is great, but a separate category entirely.

>Uhhhh
kill yourself. also nobody has that accent because it was just hardys bane voice that he invented

>. tom hardy is a fucking marble mouth who can only do variations of bane for every fucking movie
you say this like it's a bad thing

I could kill myself but how else am I going to torment you, from the grave?

No. There was no fucking need, he was just an impatient, greedy twat. He killed the kid because he wanted to and enjoyed it. Same thing when he scalped General Hux. Just a scumbag.

I didn't find Leo convincing

I found hardy convincing

Simple as that

Go watch Star Trek Nemesis and Inception. He speaks properly in those films. Can't understand a word he says in Mad Max though.

I agree completely

leo can't act tbqh

Leo deserved an Oscar for Catch Me If You Can, and maybe Django or Wolf of Wall Street (although I thought that shit sucked). This was a meme win, it wasn't genuinely earned nor anywhere near his best performance even though it's a great film.

*grumble grumble*

tree niggers...

*grumble grumble*