Sup Sup Forumsros. Stoned to the bone right now off some fire hybrid my friend grew

Sup Sup Forumsros. Stoned to the bone right now off some fire hybrid my friend grew.

What are some interesting movies/videos you watch when stoned? Also,

>general stoner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gdtvyiHuTSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do colors get brighter and sharper for you when you're stoned? for me trees look like they're out of a fairy tale.

Current situation

Yeah mostly when I smoke sativas

2001, the "Jupiter and beyond the ifinite" segment.

Watched that shit stoned for the first time with a friend, and it was a complete mindfuck.

I know a few documentaries that I want to watch stoned, I could give you these too if you want.

How long you been playing user? I dig music.
Please share them

Dark city!! And any jim Hinson movie.

The Labyrinth, The Princess bride, The neverending story, The running man, 10th dimension(on youtube), rick and morty, the dark crystal.....

Meh, seriously about 3 years but feels good. Smoking some Denver flower.

I always watch those BBC documentaries about wild life stones with a friend, one of the best ways to pass time

Watch black mirror

Pokemon Indigo (the original series) the fucking vcr looking animation and super saturated colours it already had are mezmorizing

One is "Nostalgia de la Luz" by Patricio Guzman, he's from Chile and talks about space and the genocide comitted by the Millitary Dictatorship of Chile from 1973 to 1990.
There's also "Shoah" by Claude Lanzmann, it's about the holocaust, but you may have to watch it in multiple segments because it's 10 hours long.

As far as movies go, I'd say "Victoria" by Sebastian Shcipper, it"s a german movie, it was filmed in only one take, and it's pretty interesting to watch actually.

Also this and documentaries about space, or Uranium : Twisting the dragon's tail. Science related documentaries have something about them that makes them so good to watch when you're high it's like

>we are now going 6.5 billion light years away from earth
>fucking hyperspace visuals

Do this

i watch horror movies and documentaries when im high

Your shit looks like garbage you fuckin faggot

Netflix?

Yeah it's one Netflix, the other movies I have cited aren't though

Low quality b8. It's a good thing Dunn d almost over

Summer

I forgot this one (put subtitles on)

youtu.be/gdtvyiHuTSo

This one was so fucking good

LOOK AT THIS!

looks like your bent finger with ink

Pretty unexperienced stoner here. I've smoked joints and from pipe (even some fruits) but i've always wanted to try a bong. Problem is I can't buy one cus i'll just have to throw it away so i want to make a homemade bong, anyone here know how to i've tried but i can't figure out how to make it airtight and how the fuck to make the bowlpiece, pls halp

>get job
>buy bong
TF kid

I had an accident. It's serious man, I dont know what to do.

YouTube it and don't use plastic

Gravity bong

Pic related. Good to watch straight, but amazing stoned.
Smoking some iso hash made from the trim from home grown bubblegum.

>has nothing to do with gravity

are gravity bongs as good as regular ones?

This. Good choice.

i do have money but i will just have to throw the bogn away cus i can't hide it in my house

No shit Sherlock

>move out of parents basement
>lrn2 autonomy

Yea but the smoke is a lot harsher

Compression bong doesn't have a good ring to it

If you can take some massive hits they'll get you fucked up quick

how do I get the most out of this? :(

bowl. Maybe mix it with tobacco if you wanna go as far as you can. Scrape the resin afterwards and then mix it with more tobacco. Then eat it. Then eat your shit. Then it's all used up.

Bridges of Madison County.......

guys anyone here have expereience with edibles and how do you make your edibles? Personally i just decarb it and then put it on a peanutbutter sandwitch in the oven in aluminum foil but is there any way that is better and more efficient?

gravity bong

I'm probably too late but I have watched the grand Budapest hotel while high more than once

nigga, just watch the wall, shut up, and think for once

Flawless strat

Yeah it does the gravity pulls on the water which creates suction through the bowl

Can anyone help confirm the strain? Was sold as girl scout cookies?

Not girl scout. Difficult to say for sure what it is

stoned on something called nuken. nice hybrid with some very strong effects from both sides.

i watch all sorts of stuff when i'm stoned, but mostly i play around in my 'virtual studio'.

Buy a bubbler. Just get creative about where you hide it. In the fucking crawlspace under the house or some shit

Romulan? just a guess. see some purp in the bud behind. had some like that a while back.

smoke it. what's it like?