So blacks, I'm curious

So blacks, I'm curious.

Where are you going to hide now that you pissed off white people?
Do you have a plan to try to escape like you always try to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTgCuq4JrcM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm black and live in Charlottesville, pretty comfy right now as the alt right are all talk and are only good at killing other white people

>trying to turn the blacks killing blacks statistic around.
nice try shill

That bottom pic has nothing to do with white supremacy and you know it

right, tell that to the endless stream of leftist media.
It has everything to do with it, neck yourself

best nigger...

a dead nigger?

Black and not worried. But you guys shouldn't be out in the streets killing white folks.

For bragging rights?

nah no whiety gonna come to chiraq

see

If you look at the last two rallies in Charlottesville, the white supremacist have been greatly out numbered by counter protests, I think blacks are safe

youtube.com/watch?v=UTgCuq4JrcM
Sure thing kid

Niggers are scum and even the "left" knows that. They're just too much of pussies and afraid to be social outcasts to admit it.

shit i went mofo. yall got some mofo good ass food

Counter protesters don't have jobs so thier always gonna have more support... but not for long now that welfare has to work kek

this.

Good times (Pic related)

black people have bigger dicks. deal with it cuck cracker faggot boys

>Thinks anti-racists are idiots
>Can't spell "their"
kys, faggot

You're all scum and your stupidity is pitiful and hilarious.

So. It is to be war between us. If these demands are not met, a disaster beyond your imagination will occur.

saved

This is some tired ass bait. I will reply to those that actually believe this though.

You last whitebois. Pack up and move on. The movement is dead and Charlottesville was the final straw. Be mad and try to have you Sup Forumstard circle jerk meme war, it changes nothing. kek

Forget white people; most times I feel more embarrassed for how some hoodrat black people act. They make all of us look bad.

back when people knew how to get shit done

To be honest, I'm fine with being rounded up and killed if it means those fucking gang niggers get to bite it after me. I hate being black. I'd kill myself but I'm too much of a pussy to go through with it, tried three times now.

literal KEK

See, and there would be no conflict at all if more blacks would take the higher road. I mean, I get it that it sucks when cops pick on an innocent black guy, but when the vast majority of your race holds a lesser opinion of peace and prosperity, it's for the grester good that they profile. It's safer for everyone.

no such thing as racial profiling. do the crime, suffer the fuckin consequences.

You faggots really think white people don't act like fucking assholes confuse me. Why do I need to accept it when white people put a dick in your mouth? If you are ok with white people doing fucked up shit to other white people. You are the problem also.

Of course there is. Exhibit A: Two people flee the scene of a violent robbery. One is an 80 year old Asian woman and the other is a black male in his 20s. Which is more likely to be the suspect?

You just profiled.

>literally

Read a dictionary.

I think your taking it too far with the self hate. That's what society conditions you to think. I think its fine to be disgusted with how Black people act sometimes.

Confrontational, ignorant, and thuggish Black people ruin it for the rest of us. If Black people were just polite and non-confrontational towards cops then things would be better. I don't doubt that there are some racist cops out there; all the more reason to act right.

It seems like if you really cared bout your race, or your country. You wouldn't let white people kill off your innocent brothers and sisters just because they are white. If a white guy raped your white wife/mom would that be fine?

100% agree. And for people like you, I wouldn't have any reservations about your race.

Uh no, its called common sense. Can an 80 year old woman commit a violent act? Or is the 20 year old the more likely suspect? not counting race. Which one is more likely to rob?

The person who did the crime.

Yeah, it's common fucking sense. But if blacks as a whole decided to change their image from violent thugs to respectable men and women, then the profile will change too.

We all fucking get it dude... but we don't live in that Utopia.

white americans don't have problem with black people, they have problem with niggers, same goes for the mexicans and chicos who think are sinaloa cartel, who cares what color you are as long as you act and live like a white folks

The first protest the alt right was out numbered 50 to 1000, the numbers arent in for yesterday, get your head out of your ass

Getting a selfie next to a dead body. Congratulations!!!

Crime, looking at a white woman

Hide in their mother's basement. Oh wait, that's white people.

There is nothing to escape. Every single racist is playing into the plans of a bigger entity. It doesn't matter what race you are. If you ain't rich, then you are next in the grinder. Your white gangs, organizations, brotherhood's, antifa, or whatever aren't going to help you either, cuz they're getting grinded up too. So are the blacks, Mexicans, asians, Indians, natives, lost tribes, etc. Racism is the faggottiest of go trips. I never formally aligned myself with you because of the shade of skin I was born with.