General WWYD thread, replies for replies

General WWYD thread, replies for replies

Get dark, detailed and dirty /b

Old thread

Would fuck left bent over, her puching ehr hands out to stop her from passing out im fucking her so hard, right would be laying under toying with lefts clit and my balls hoping for some of my or her cum to drop down on her

wrap my hands in her hair and tear her apart from behind until she thinks her hair is going to fall out. at this point id move up to her ass hole until its loose and ruined

look to questionable of age to comment

replies for replies

Small restart. Please wwyd. Be specific and detailed :D

Ayyy my man is back with these webm's

dump all id fucking ruin her, seriously id fucking tear her into a million pieces, if youre into being cucked id fucking drill her while she dribbled on youre pathetic cock, shed tell you all about every inch of mind and how each vein is making her pussy grip like fucking glue

other wise shed be face down ass up tied to a bed while i call her names and see how much of me can be stuffed into her cunt

replies for replies

Oh please do continue.

(Are you getting these fresh user?)

if fuck her standing over you, you on the floor on your back, plug in your ass and gag in your moth watching me just damage her cunt ,seriously i doubt she could take all of me.
id maybe even phone a couple friends over and see how far we can take her until she really has to stop, until she cant breath from all the deep throating and cunt pounding
and this whole time you would be underneath watching every thrust

Hahaha...nice...you mentioned something bout 8inch proof? :)

We can do face if you deliver :D

Ah yeah shes back, would slap her face about

You a fan of her user? i can post more insta link if you want

will supply hold on

Teasing a bit meanwhile :D

Do you think shed enjoy me?

Dont keep teasing, more face and ill tell you all the things id do

TRips trips and dubs btw

Yup. Especially because you have foreskin. she like it natural.

Already did, user.

The faces youd have to watch her make as i fucking nailed her
shed forget who you are
who you are to her
shed be in love with me and my fucking cock

id make her wear a collar, make her beg me for everything.
id make her worth nothing right infront of you, reminding you of who your alpha is
you and get a handjob while she tends to the real thing, (more cock? you should send them to her)

Sure thing. Everything's relayed. I wouldnt have shared without her approval.

user, noticed that you are hard. are you gonna end that?

I'd come up behind her and kiss her neck, grab that underwear and pull it high up until you can make out her soon to be destroyed cunt. I'd reach around and play with her breasts while she moans with every lick and every squeeze.

Then I'd bend her over the chair that I made her handcuff you in before pulling her hair back so you can see her face while I slowly put my dick deep inside her.

We will give you the grace of seeing her face as I quickly change from a gentle tender love-making to violently pounding her from behind.

You know her more than I do, so I want you to imagine all the things she can say to you while she's barely able to stand up, having to use you to balance. Her panties may say I don't, but I've never heard her tell me that.

wwyd to my bitch of an ex?

Asking because she wants it on her, if possible.

New user or same from here: ?

New haha, I'm sort of a switch, but would like to be cucked by someone

Then you should ask the old user, he already estabilished alpha.

Yes please

Would really like to hear from him if he's willing. That big cock of his would look even better with their mixed fluids dripping from above.

So who wants to be cucked?
Got screenshots of that combo user?
Op alpha
Sorry I took so long was wanking over your gf

Should I understand directly from the pipe or from the dumpster? :)

I guess she requests tribute. If possible, ofc.

To quote her: now who's teasing?

pipe faggot, i cant tribute sorry mangve me her SC ill snap her if you want, ill snap al your gf's my monster s they know to leave you for someone like me

I dont think she realises what id do to her, seriously show me this convo, i want her to know that if i ever see her, any where, were finding a place os i canfucking nai that slut, she knows im the alpha., she knows if you asked me to stop id kick your ass/.

she knows how to please me

Sorry you kind of lost me there lol

She said it was fun but she will not and I kinda agree with her on that. ANyway its 5am here. So time to do some roleplaying. Will make more vids in the next days...maybe we'll meet again.

She your gf? cos shes gonna leave you.
shes going to leave you for me.
i can fuck a woman and make her cum 5-6 times
i fucked my gf today and made her cum so hard she spasmed.

she needs to get with a real guy, snap chat name?

You do realize, user that this was just some roleplay and she's not that kind. While we are kinda open about what we can do in this relationship we always need to agree.

She your gf? cos shes gonna leave you.
shes going to leave you for me.
i can fuck a woman and make her cum 5-6 times
i fucked my gf today and made her cum so hard she spasmed.

she needs to get with a real guy, snap chat name?

bull here, your girl is fucking amazing, id fuck her, farewell

Ex, really bad break up, don't have her snap anymore she changed her name :(

( i know lad im just fantasizing)

Heres mine

shame, id love to tease her, she could come get fucked with you by outr side
like a good dog, watching and enjoyinhg her screaming

Thank you. She said that you are amazing also from what she can gather from the pics. She chuckles.

She seems cute, cute i nthe way wehre id make her cum aon my dick, hard
3-4 times, then even when shes sweating and struggling to breath fro all the chocking id slide it in her mouth, back into her throat and just pump oad after load into there

Oh would really love to hear some details as to how she would be taken. She use to tell me she hated giving head, did she ever say the same to you?

Dunno who you are but nice. I would follow her until she gets in a bus/subway then I will corner her and start to grab her boobs, licking her neck...stopping her from moving when we both knew she didnt...then put my hand upskirt and puttin' the undies aside...then penetrating her with one finger and finding out she's already wen...then slowly increase the amount of fingers while going up and down and smile when I see her trying not to moan because the whole bus/subway will know that is happening.

Obviously not, she got wet by touching my cock, imagine how happy she was to suck an actual cock, a mans one not a boys. she woud tell me about how her cunt didnt grip on your cock, and how she could fit the whole ting in her mouth but can barely get half of mine in

Oh hey, she's wearing the same underwear from when I last fucked her. I remembered pushing it to the side as she begged for it.

"Please baby, he just isn't enough for me I need you to fuck me like he never could."

Sorry bro, her words not mine.

more pics then cuck

Here's more

I'll take her one night, dragging her into an alleyway, ripping her clothes off, and tie her hands behind her back. From there, I'll bend her over, lick her cunt to tease her, then force my cock deep into her ass instead. When she screams her panties go in her mouth. Before I finish I skull fuck her, then cum on her face, and leave her for the homeless and street thugs to use.

www 3rfc com /785929 comment on her please

See user, I was right. Those nipples are hard because of flashbacks from the bus. She's preparing for you but you are now just a shadow of what you used to represent. Even you notice that she's just not into it anymore as she used to be. You slowly start to drift. So you think that maybe she's into games so you start to accept playing games but you fail miserably because you are new to the game.

I mean you must have gotten it in all the way somehow. Tell me how rough you must have been to do so.

(Sorry I really wish I had more riske pictures for you, but sadly she's not exactly the most riske person :c)

risky link sorry, post a picture here and I'll do something haha

i would fuck her in a room with the temp set to 80. I would throw her legs behind her shoulders and pump away at her sweaty cunt for about 10 minutes. Til sweat was dripping off my balls while they slap her asshole with every thrust. Then i'd drag my slimey balls all over her face, before i cover her in my jizz.

ww/b/d to this fatty

Another
She likes it rough

it's not risky? but okay.

You think I really care what she likes? I am actually not caring at all that's the reason i put her to find some old guy in an bus and jerk him off. Then with those hands make her do dinner for you. Which you enjoy greatly.

dude you would cry if you kn ew how hard i fucked her, she was crying come t think of it, she knows im her real dadddy. she dressed up gfor me.

this one time she even showed me your duck pics hahaha we laughed so much at your
tiny
pathctic
worm
cock

she fucking fainted cos i fucked so hard, i only got to cum once

Sisters

She nice and slender, makes it easier for me to pick her up and push against the wall while I'm fucking her.

Most guys will tell you they like girls that have something to grab, but the only thing I need to grab is the back of her head as I'm shoving it down her throat.

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't even need to grab something, I'd prefer to fuck her face laying down. Fuck her mouth like it was her pussy, just with less moaning and more gagging.

Grab her by hair and nose so she couldn't breath and had to open the mouth. Then I will put my cock in there and start "looking for oil" like i'm a mother fucker oil rig on the sea. I will give her small windows o breathing time and due to the lack of oxigenation she would actually roll her eyes over from time thru time. Then I will finish "angry dragon" style with her.

more abuse for her.

Id have them both, you know why? cos i have enough space on my cock, they fuciking love it, id watch them spit all my laod back into your moth, so you acn kiss it all out of there

these two pay me to fuck them at this point, like really? theyre terrible loose cunts and useless ass holes, but hey i still egt more pussy than you ever will cuckboi

ahhhh this one, i remember. she didnt.
she forgot who you were, because i ruined her user, she cant do anything but thinkof how much she needs 8.5" of hard throbbing dick

wwyd?

What would you have her dressed up as if she told you she wanted to cuck me in the room?

I mean before this happens you're probably planning it right? What do you tell her to say to me? What do you have her do?

this chick is cash

Pretty smile, too bad I can't see it with my cock on her face and my balls in her mouth. I make her forget all her manners, she always tries to talk with her mouth full, and it's a god damn shame because a girl like that needs some more discipline. I remind her of that every time I ride her ass from behind, I make sure to slap her ass so hard and fuck her hole so raw that she's screaming she's sorry for being a dirty unamnnered whore.

Would like oyu to continue as well, good shit coming from you.

What are you gonna make these cum dumps do.

These two sisters

I like simple stuff, stockings and garter, cute lingerie that you paid for obviously, dark green and back, I'd get her to text you every morning about me, how she touched herself to me. Or how you repulse her

Nudes?

Mmm, she'll be perfect for streaming. I'll set it up so for every fifty cents people give us another man joins in fucking her. Within an hour she'll have to service 70 cocks. The bukkake at the end will make her unrecognizable.

Damn, I remember those eyes, so fierce except until it's they're glossy and her face red from being choked.

She begs me to do it too. She loves the feeling of being completely dominated while I pound her tight cunt until she can't think straight, something to do with her boyfriend never being man enough to take control.

no nude she was just a total tease

See, she's giggling here because I just told her that tonight she'll be fucking dogs. She thought it was a joke. It's not. I'll take her home, act like normal, then tie her down. Five hounds will be brought in. They will take her holes, and fuck her senseless. She will be a bitch in more ways than one. Each dog will get to knot her and fill her with their cum. She will be broken, and leaking.

ruin this muslim whore.

Damn wanted to see those tits

wwyd

I'd rip that dress of that slut tie her up and rag her to that barn, which hopefully has animals in it because I'd tie her so her ass was up in the air and let them all fuck her over and over.

Degrade my slut please.

I'd handcuff her to that barn, and facefuck her whenever I felt like it

I'd let all the workers do the same, and feed her enough to keep her alive while kept as a hole to shove our cocks in

www 3rfc com /784635

Wwyd