Hey Sup Forums, ive been contemplating suicide for some time now. Ive attempted in the past a few times...

Hey Sup Forums, ive been contemplating suicide for some time now. Ive attempted in the past a few times, but not with full conviction.

My question is, how many of the pink pills(benadryl) will it take to do the job. Ive eaten about 150 before and woke up in a hospital, so obviously thats not enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOSKF4AEhUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of them

as many as you have?

it would take at least 10 bottles and it would be excruciatingly painful. look up benadryl trips

I took about 150 Tylenol PM and that shut down my liver and kidneys

And here you are still alive, faggot. Get some real pills.

OP I'm sure you don't want to hear a bunch of people try to talk you out of it, but the truth is that killing yourself by overdosing on over the counter drugs is pretty much impossible and will only cause you excruciating physical pain. Don't try this, seriously.

Be a man, stay alive

OP here, i should also mention my immense tolerance to benadryl because i trip on it on a regular basis, 600mg and up pretty often. Im no stranger to the negative side effects. Anywho i would black out at about ~1500mg, so no pain actually. I only have about 350 at my disposal.

Your tolerance to it only makes it less likely that it will kill you. And it would probably still be fucking painful. Overdosing in pills just doesn't work unless you have some real barbiturates.

The proper way to commit suicide is with a shot gun. Any other method is used by dumb fucks crying for attention. Place the barrel firmly beneath your chin, angled up and through your skull. If you don't have a shotgun take out a personal loan and buy one.

You will never kill yourself overdosing on pills. At most you will cause severe damage to your liver and kidneys. But you will never kill yourself. If overdose is your preferred method, which still means you are a whiny little bitch, use heroin.

>ODing on antihistamines

benadryl and pills in general suck as a suicide method, more often then not you'll just puke them up and not be lucky enough to drown in your own puke. i once watched a cam whore try and kill herself. drank booze and ate some pills and passed out in a full bath tub, she puked and everyone just watched for like an hour or so as the puke water in the tub slowly drained.while she was close,her mouth never made it under the draining water and then her laptop battery died. eventually Sup Forums tracked her down, found out she was fine.

OP again. Well good job Sup Forumstards, youve officially talked me out of it. I guess ill have to go get a gun, thanks for the advice. Peace out niggers.

people dont really die from benadryl try something else
also why would you try it again if it already didnt work with 150 pills? wtf OP

Dont use pills, gravity is your Friend, a fall is quicker

I remember one time I took like 30mg of oxy and ended up in the hospital for 2 days. Fucken sucked. I really thought it would have been enough to just end it

good luck negro

wtf? if they make 30mg pills why would 30mg kill anyone?

If you really want to die by overdosing on OTC medication. Buy a box or 2 of paracetamol tablets, eat them all, go to sleep.

You'll die from liver failure, enjoy

Snort the Benadryl.

No it wasn't a 30mg pill, it was 3 10mg pills. I think that's why. They're stronger than the 30mg ones I believe.

no you won't die and you won't enjoy it either

30 mg of oxy is just enough for me to get a little buzz... Of course I have substance abuse problems and have a huge tolerance to opioids.

Take Vicodin, Rat Poison (must contain warfarin), and then commit seppuku.

I was kidding. I was hoping someone would call me out and say I was a pussy so I could argue with them for a little bit before I went to bed.

You're not going to enjoy any overdose, they're all going to suck and be extremely painful/scary.

And yes you will die if you don't pussy out and go to the hospital, you get TSS quite quickly and die.

But we all know OP is just craving attention anyway, people who really want to kill themselves don't use pills. They hang themselves/slit their wrists/jump off a building/shoot themselves. They don't gamble on medication, that's just attention starving

I don't understand why people don't go and have one last adventure before becoming an hero.
Get a credit card, travel as far as you can and try some new stuff.
Why not try to:
Take over a drug cartel?
Punch Kim Jong Un in the the dick?
Become an international hitman?
Join the yakuza?
Join the French Foreign Legion?
Surf a 100ft wave?
Fight a lion?

You will likely die (so job done) but if you don't you're life will have changed so much that you will be a fucking legend. Shit even trying these things will be awesome.

the part where he talks about how painful the death is really makes this sound unappealing

3 10mg are stronger than 1 30mg?

When does school start back?

I am not thirsty enough to drink that 30oz Coke....I will just have 3 10 oz Coke's.

This Summer Phag needs to pay attention when he goes back to 3rd grade.

30 mgs are released over a few hours, 10 is all at once

Surface to volume ratio is higher with 3 smaller pills vs one bigger pill. Digested faster, therfore absorbed into bloodstream faster.

lol

"ok"

Why take 150 benadryl when you could take 3 aleve?

Ive alrwady tried slitting my wrists, i was found and rescued. Tried cutting into my neck but missed the artery by maybe an inch, tried again and didnt go deep enough. Cutting isnt really a surefire way either.

I took 20-30mg of Oxy regularly with almost no tolerance when I was a scrawny little punk in high school so you must obviously be the a huge pussy or just an idiot.

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H

Didn't even read this before posting this
Good goof

I managed to hit the artery in the wrist, and bled for quite some time, but it eventually stopped and i was taken to the loony bin.

no fucking duh, I don't support suicide but if you're gonna do it, if there's any room for failure, it's clearly not the method for you.

Try giving a polar bear a handjob. That will do the trick.

I popped 120 MG of Oxycontin when I was fifteen(100 lbs). My bladder seized up but otherwise I was fine. That catheter being pulled out of my dick was a fucking painful experience though.

won't do the job. plus suicide by OTC drugs is an absolutely horrible way to go out. jump off a bridge or hang yourself. or get the helium.

had to have 5 catheters in a single day period once, fuck that shit nigga couldn't piss right for weeks

no. it isn't. don't use a gun. then he just becomes another statistic for the libcucks to use to infringe on muh 2nd A. fuck that.

If you really want to die and you are not a fucking pussy foot fagot watch the movie The Town and go rob a bank. If you make it out alive and get away you will not want to kill yourself. If you get caught you can choose suicide by cop. Just don't go plowing through a crowd of people in a car.

Jumping off a tall bridge is always an option.

Youre not wrong, my instinct to survive is clearly too powerful for me to overcome, which is why ive failed so many times. I never have the balls to go all the way 100%

thats because you a faggot who cuts across

How the fuck did you OD on that little ?

This. No guns for suicide unless you are down to your last round and don't want the enemy to capture you alive.

my guy

youtube.com/watch?v=GOSKF4AEhUM

in the end, even suffering from clinical depression severely myself, suicide has never been something I'd consider and if it was, I'd just put a hollow point in my skull, not bleed out or slowly die from drugs, fuck all that shit...

waiting out my death like the rest of you but why go out a self loathing bitch, I promise none of us have it as bad as the fuckers dying in the middle of the ocean right now

you wanna fucking die, right?
suicide isn't something to just attempt and call it a day, you can tell if someone has a true problem when they try methods like this

You fail to understand the reasoning behind suicide. Life is not worth living for various reasons. There is no reason to try anything any longer except than the final solution. People like you are probably underage and I shouldn't really be posting anything. I hate neo Sup Forums.

faggot

Maybe if you cut your balls off you'll go all the way. Nothing to live for ;)

>claims to suffer from sever depression
>doesnt even consider suicide
>wat

But seriously, once youve suffered enough, death doesnt seem all that bad. Im mentally tormented every moment my mind is not completely preoccupied. I cant tolerate being alone for even a few hours because i start to go bonkers and end up wanting to die. You may have depression, but its clearly not as severe as ypu think.

I really dont buy that you took that much your prostaste would be bigger than your head lol

?? what are you some sort of nerd?? pretty sure all 30mg pills ive taken were smaller than the 10mg ones anyway

No need to buy what im not selling. Doesnt even matter if i took that much or not, all i know is that i took a fuckload and ended up unconscious for a couple days. Woke up with a tube up my dick and people forcing me to drink charcoal. And this is after the breathing tube was removed from my throat because i was unable to do so on my own.

how many did you really take? they only sell them in 100 pill bottles max you can take like 14 or so and be hueheh

also just hang yourself you wont be able to feel scared once you ve stepped off

OP, if you are under 40 you really need to give life a chance. It does get better.

I ended up getting married to a nymphomaniac who owns two liquor stores and totally gets off on anal sex. I fucking won the lottery with this woman.

fuck off jackson

OP here again. To every user who thinks im doing this for attention, youre completely right.

Ive become so lonely that i have to anonymously post about my problems on Sup Forums to a bunch of niggers because im a depressed peice of shit.

Tbh, it actually helped too. Even being bombarded with insults is better than sitting alone with my mind. Thanks Sup Forumsros. Sincerely.

Shoot yourself in front of an oncoming train

Hey smarty pants, they come in 600 at walmart lol. I have a bottle of 400 right here idiot.

fuck you dude. why not become so lonely that you develop a personality or something interesting to say so that people actually want to talk to you?

Because im very introverted, and am afflicted with Schizoid personality disorder.

Goddamn it people on here are fucking autismos.

that's not benadryl its like it you wanna get high off of psudephed you buy good psudephed not knock of brand. Just drown its the only peaceful way. I did it when I was a kid

hey hey hey whats that mean you do?

I took 30 phenobarbital and lived. You're gonna need a lot of shit man.

Max size

I'm an EMT and I've seen a guy survive taking over 300 OTC benadryl

He passed out in a ball and did not move for over 24 hours so he had horrifying compartment syndrome and sepsis, lost both legs, but survived.

gnarly

i like your grinder

thanks it was like 40 bucks. all the machine cuts are smooth af

Just google helium asphixiation, theres a guide on images
buy cpap mask + cpap tube + helium tank + plumbers putty (amazon - total $120 or so)
pass out in a few minutes, dead by 20
No pain