I'm 38, and i live in my mom's basement

i'm 38, and i live in my mom's basement.
and there is nothing wrong with that.
you suckers are jealous b/c i don't have to pay for rent, plus i get 3 meals a day.

I am in the same boat.

>Parents die
>Inherit house + life insurance

how does it feel to be a failure?

>free everything
>no debt
the only failure i see is the failure to be a wage slave.

Selfish of you to do that to your mother user.

>live at home
>dad stops buying food
>he just goes out 3 meals a day
>literally starving

im lucky if i get 1 meal a day. yesterday my brother and his wife came over and they all had some good ass tri tip meal and shit with salad and chili and everything, and i just had to sit in my room listening to them saying how much food they got and shit. this family fucking sucks.

Natural selection at work here, people.

Get a job and buy your own.

>you suckers are jealous b/c i don't have to pay for rent, plus i get 3 meals a day.
neither do prisoners.
enjoy your cucked life, stupid faggot

kinda hard to get a job when youre starving and have zero energy

Do you get pussy? How do you explain that to a woman?

I moved out at 23. I'm 31 now. My now wife brought over her BF for me to fuck when I was 25. No way that could work at mom's house.

It's actually pretty easy

Go to a food pantry and apply for food stamps. Your dad is dropping hints dude. You're a loser and he wants you to be self sufficient.

You're starving but have a device to post on Sup Forums and internet access.

Did you go through the trash or dishes for leftovers? You should've asked to lick the bowl or spoons.. Be lucky you get one meal, there are infants starving to death.

ya well, most families i know provide 3 meals a day. idk what 3rd world you retards live in

Most families expect working age people to have jobs. Why would your dad buy you food? You're not his bitch, you don't give him pussy.

It's your job to feed yourself. He gives your jobless ass a place to live, be grateful. You could work 10 hours a week and make enough for food. Which is like 1- 2 days of work.

Don't live in 3rd world and have get 3 meals, because I work.

is that india summer?

on second look it's gotta be veruca james

what jobs?

Subway, McDonald's, paper route, bus driver babysitter for short bus, prostitution, fuck need I go on.

no point in working dead end bullshit if you don't have to.

Nigger is starving. He has to.

he needs to hit up the dumpsters, do some research on edible plants native to the region.

I'm 37 and bought a two family home in 2008. I gave the other section to my mother so that she could retire. There is a lot wrong with what you're doing.