Guys, is this weed or K2?

guys, is this weed or K2?
i just bought it for $20 from a reliable source (until now i guess)
he said it was all he had this time. it looked like crap but i didn't doubt it was weed and i was dry so i bought it.

anyways, it doesn't really smell like weed either. kinda like tea. but i was like fuck it, so i smoked one hit from my bong.
within a minute, i was the highest i've ever been, and it kept getting more intense until i threw up.
nothing like this has ever happened to me before, so is it K2 or something?

normal retard you fucking weed

its k2

K2

Wtf are you talking about? K2 is weed too? This is obviously some shitty stuff from the bottom of somebodys bag.

It's definitely synthetic. Not pot. Some type of spice. The stucture of the plant is totally different.

Have fun with that k2, throw that shit out or sell it at your local high school

k2 is synthetic cannaboids. that spire you get from shitty backwater shops for example.

just get real grass you synth. Or do i have to get the railroad to come and kick your ass? myabe the brotherhood of eel?

It looks like shake k2 is popari sprayer with one of several research chemicals

Pussy

thats not weed. Beat the fuck out of whoever ripped you off.

ya'll faggots ruined a good thing. We could've gotten op to smoke k2 and have a seizure but no. You niggers come in and fuck it up.

OP here, i should also mention i have a very high tolerance, i usually smoke bowl after bowl or dab after dab without feeling like this made me feel

Spread that shit out, its hard to tell if its ground shake or spice.

then smoke the rest of it. if that shit got you mad high, imagine how awesome it will be when you drop the bass on the whole pile!

do it. post how you feel afters

>one hit and it was the highest I've ever been and it kept getting more intense until I threw up
>doesn't smell like weed
It's definitely k2, beat the shit out of your dealer op, that shit fucks with your brain even smoking it once. I did it twice on accident and developed temporary psychosis and mania for a couple of months and had to live in a world where I felt like a entirely different person, I felt unbelieveably euphoric, I spoke with insane amounts of confidence, and everything looked bright/funny. There was some downsides like decreased memory function and some light seizing but honestly I kind of miss it. The confidence and happiness I had atleast.

Kick your dealers ass for selling you that poison, there was a guy on K2 that killed and ate the family dog once

Fuck is wrong with y'all, why you guys trying to kill someone you don't even know?

K2 or Salvia

E D G Y

newfag

thats catnip, nigga

well shit then...
although my guy acknowledged that it looked bad and said he'd get my money back if it was shit, but im 99% sure he didn't know it was k2 or something

Been here since 09 nigger boy I'd just rather kill people in person

Liar

It's k2 take it easy

Run away.

Popari KEK

He'd still be talking to the salvia gods if it were salvia

Seizing? Jesus fuck

Is this weed? You have me spooked now.

It's all sprarkly. Is weed sparkly?

Thats K2 man, bin that shit.

fuckin garbage buds

No, this bitch owes you now.

If its budded like that its not k2

Oregano glued together with honey looks like, be careful user

its reasonable to inquire about what exactly you're smoking.

but really i prefer low to mids because thats how i know it weed, like be honest with what youre selling me.

It's new K2 bud lite. Stop trying to trip him.

How can you tell?

remember kids, it costs more to lace weed with something than it does to just sell fucking weed so stop tripping

yeah, that aint weed
K2, possibly
something you might not want to smoke? probably.

where you live, nigger?

I smoked it, became a K2 shaman at the expense of my mind. I can tell from the science.

Don't smoke that shit op

>09
>Not a newfag
anyone after 05/06 is either new or old cancer, you will never be an oldfag.

That's why you buy weed in nugs you retard

The only way you can tell for sure is to dip it in olive oil. If its k2 it'll go lighter.

Spice thread.

This my son.

Dank spiceage.

Weed has a very distinct smell
if it smells like weed, it's weed. Unless it's grinded.

thats real weed

What if it has magical properties?

That looks like meth

Deception.

yeah thats weed buddy. dont listen to those dumbasses

Nah man, it's green crack rock.

Samefagging.

Well I hope the hospital has adult swim, cause OP is going to need the ER tonight and it's Rick and Morty time.

as whom?
ill have you know that was my second post and my first had nothing to do with weed

dont worry i fell for the meme big time.

i was so tripped out i started flushing my stache down the toilet.

When i woke up in the morning i was so pissed, i flushed a quarter of weed down the toilet. It was real weed too, all because of a meme. And my weed was soo dank that i fell for it cuz i was so out of my mind high

Good weed is very sparkly

it's almost a competition at this point.

how the hell do you smoke weed and not know what it looks like, i'm a pretty big retard and i've still never done something that dumb.

No shit. Look at the container it's in

But the high is super scary. Plus I woke up this morning all splotchy.

I was not in a sober state of mind.

Yes, the sparkles are contain some of the highest percentage of THC, when you grind up the weed, it falls off, thats where keif comes from.
sounds like the words of a smoking novice

Is this meth?

thats shatter

I've been smoking since the 90's.

then how the fuck does being high still scare you?
actual curiosity, only been smoking since around 2000

Do I shoot it?

no, smoke it like you would meth ironically - heat it till it vaporizes

Stuff got a lot stronger about 7 years ago. It's like 30 percent thc.

okay fair enough, the shit i smoke is around 25-29% and 80-92% with concentrates.
ill give you that, still havnt had a bad high since college, and nowadays that stuff seems like garden weed

If you got a rushed high, it's K2. Weed doesn't do that unless it's literally that $300 a gram kinda shit.

its just mouldy,, probably should eat it

What are the risks of this shit. Close friend is doing it and she almost goes into seizure or some shit. Whole body goes stiff. Completely unresponsive for a few minutes. Shit scares the duck out of me

I used to do it. Just thinking about it now makes me want a Xanax. Real weed is a lifesaver

Going to decarb it, grind it up in an ez grinder, mix it with peanut butter, spread it on crackers and cook those crackers.

it was almost instant and very intense, but only lasted like 10 minutes i'd say

Doesn't answer my question. I'm an ex raver. Im familiar with mdma acid ketamine. Dmt Amt. mushrooms. I've never seen a reaction like this

>blatantly spouting misinformation
Nigga weed is around 3-4$ a g bulk for quality buds, rcs are pennies a dose from insectoid land. It is entirely possible to get "k2" or synthetic cannabinoids sold as weed. Not super common but in shit tier areas a realistic possibility.

That's actually not weed dude..

lmao
>09
newfag

What in the actual fuck are you paying 300$ a g for?

Had no idea this shit even existed. Wow.
I'm a novice smoker, started about 6 months ago.
Bought from someone new, it was already ground up but since my brother who had got me into smoking was in the same car as I traded off with the guy, I thought no biggy.
I smoked it out of a small pipe a few times with my bud. I always got super high anyways because I don't do it often, so I must've not noticed until I decided to take huge rips out of my bong with him a week later.
He took one, I took two. He went to his closet and dry heaved, panicked, asked me to sleep with him. I noped it out of there, sat in my car for a half hour, got dizzy, puked out my window.
In hindsight you probably shouldn't buy pre ground stuff.

so, Weeds risks are about the same as smoking tobacco for the long tem and in the ashort term you're a little bit stupider and giggly. with certain medical conditions it can cause minor seizures - generally just looks like someone spacing out for a couple minutes and not really responding - and in rare cases with certain heart problems, can worsen them. If gotten from an unreliable source, can be laced with things like LSD, PCP, and roach killer, mixed with oregano, lavender, rhubarb, and pine needles, all of which can actually give you a seizure or kill you. That aside There are a lot of studies going on that are pointing to the chemicals found in weed having cancer inhibiting effects, helping with mental disorders such as autism and minor personality disorders.
K2 gives you seizures and can kill you.
Bottom line - Safe as long as you know your growers/buy from a reputable or regulated business.

K2 can absolutely fuck your life up very quickly
My bro ended up schizophrenic

are there any tests someone can do to determine if its laced?

no one laces weed
don't buy ground shit and you're good

I do. For the lulz

I guess I should have been clear. Specifically she is smoking the spice shit

With what?

yeah spice will kill you, tell her to stop. if shes lucky, minor brain damage.

K2, smoke it, the high is way better than weed, its worth being paralyzed with in a year guarnted

Thats a swiss and cheddear cheese cross breed

Wit my muddahs jizz

fawk yeah sockcucker Tsss Tsss