Ok Sup Forums I have a question and will keep it short. I've met a trans male...

Ok Sup Forums I have a question and will keep it short. I've met a trans male, we've started messaging and we'll have our first date next week. I need to ask: Is it gay? I mean if "he" has a pussy and feminine traits kissing and fucking "he" will make me a faggot?
I don't believe "he" started the treatment since there's no sign of beard growing...
Pic related. It's "his" ass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bos0lEXiHHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude. It's gay.
/thread

How can fucking a pussy be gay?

It's not a real vagina man. Get over it. You're either gay or you're going to regret this.

> I've met a trans male,
thread hidden

There is nothing wrong with being gay OP

"He"'s a trans male. It's a girl that thinks she's a man. The pussy is real and original

It's not a trap, dude. It's the opposite of it

>Traps are gay.
>Reverse traps are also gay.

????

It's a reverse trap you fucking autists

ITS SIMPLE. SMASH HER PUSS TO RIBBONS AND SHOW HER THAT SHE IS JUST A CONFUSED LITTLE CUMDUMPSTER FOR YOUR NEEDS, she is NOT A MAN. SHE IS YOUR PROPERTY

Yes. You = massive faggot

If they're an actual trans and not a confused gay boy, then it's not gay. Common sense isn't common.

youtube.com/watch?v=bos0lEXiHHc

This is how I feel here. Fuck it. I'm out.

Thank you user. That's exactly what and why I wanna do it. I have a thing for girl with messed up minds

>implying this shit existed when Sup Forums was fapping over reverse traps
How fucking new can you get?

You're generically programmed to find a mate and procreate.

You're fucking another guy.

You're either a faggot, and autist or an Autistic faggot.

Dude I've been here since 2006. I just don't hang out with a lot of reverse semi not reverse male trans untrans future reverse trans fags. I assumed male trans meant a male in transition to a female lol. Fuck you. Fuck off.

>IS FUCKING A MAN GAY?
2017 everybody

Yeah I'm not buying your fake ass story.

If you'd been here that long you would know the term before it was said and not work so hard on defending yourself.

Say "no homo" and its fine.
Also make sure your balls don't touch "his".

Whatever dude. I'm so fucking sorry I never have to figure out from Sup Forums if I'm about to fuck a dude or not. You're so fucking cool.

fake story

but for fun: no, its not gay. even fucking men is not gay actually, if its just for fun/joke. ive fucked a couple of male friends just as a joke lol

You ever fucked a chick and said to yourself "your pussy feels kinda penisy"

Think about that, you would still fuck anyways. So technically not gay if its still a pussy.

Yes, It is gay. Next question.

Holy fuck. Are you retarded or simply didn't read the fucking thread?
The person is a sick girl, but biologically girl, with a natural vagina, that thinks she's a male

jesus christ. okay.

do you want to put your penis in him/her/it?
if YES -> man the fuck up and fuck him/her/it
if NO -> man the fuck up and tell him/her/it to fuck off

who gives a fuck if it's gay or not. do what makes you happy. if you wanna fuck it then fuck it. if not then don't. it's as simple as that

It's not a pussy. It's an inside-out penis that needs to be dilated daily so it doesn't heal shut. You're sticking your dick inside another dick.

its a woman who wants to be a man you fucking retard

Your fucking the soul of a man.
Sorry OP, you're a faggot.

>vagina by birth
>a dude
Okay kid

lol this. nothing makes me laugh harder than getting rammed in the ass by one of my bros haha

Fuck man. I quit. The only people here who think it would be gay is the group of imbeciles that think I'm talking about a trap.

just do it. post how it was

Then not gay.

God damn you guys are dumb af.

It's a chick that dresses like a dude.

its cause its not gay. youre a guy who is fucking a person who has two x chromosomes, its straight by nature

I will

yeah as usual Sup Forums is full of idiots.
I don't think its gay user don't worry, he has a biological vagina from birth... although be aware that if he feels that way they might be hard to sleep with unless you act more feminine. but you got this

Wait, so it was born a male and turned into a female? That means its not a really pussy.
Therefore, still gay.

Bruh I'm fucking a reverse trap right now.

Tries to be all anti-pronoun and gender.
She knows her place.

That's a trans woman you downy fuck

yet another retard joins the party

We already had some dirty talk and he said he's pretty submisive. I hope it won't be too different from dating and fucking a regular girl, besides the fact that I'll need to call him... "he"

That won't be possible. I'm from Portugal and Portuguese is a explicitly gendered language. I don't know if this the correct but you get it

The correct term

>Female turned male
>Male turned female

You're still a faggot no matter which one you choose.

By current logic no its not gay its just a really ugly chick.

>penis in vagina
>gay
i dont think so faggot

You are GAY OMEGA

what do you mean "he" you said they have a vagina, that would make her a girl

going to make it easy for you. If you dated a "girl" who had been a man, but you dont know, never knew, and can't tell, then its not gay - because inasmuch as you know, you are dating fucking and falling in love with a woman.

But, if you did know, then you are knowingly fucking and all that, with a guy.

post more pics