My brother is in coma after an overdose of cocaine, what should I say to him before he dies?

My brother is in coma after an overdose of cocaine, what should I say to him before he dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmjrTcYMqBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suck his penis to make him gay, so your souls can burn in hell forever?

Why would he die? We all oded on coke before and it only cost most of us some motor-skills.

Macaco de bosta.

Don't worry user, I'm sure (anons girlfriend) will be taken care of well by Jerome and jamal

>Don't do coke.

>so edgy
You dont have many things to be proud of, do you?

Admit to him that you'd fucked his girlfriend...more than once...in fact you can't remember how many times it'd been.

BR? Huehue

Wish him well and tell him you will see him down there soon.

see you in hell

If you want me to jack you off, just stay there and don't move

Milhouse is a meme.

ITTY BITTY BABY ITTY BITTY BOAT

If you're his sister have sex with him, if you're his brother get one of his sisters to have sex with him, if you're his brother get one of his cousins to have sex with him.

Cut out something important and sell it on the black market. Lungs go for 10k nowadays. If you only get 1 it's 3k, need the set for full price.

Down where? He will die man. They dont see each other anymore.

Wtf is this post?

In hell

He ded

Lifes a bitch then you die.

>what should I say to him before he dies?

wouldn't say a word. I would open up this video on my tablet to express my deepest feelings:
youtube.com/watch?v=cmjrTcYMqBM

I DON'T BELIEVE IT

NO

HABEEB IT

Nós macaqueiros identificamos sua TROLLAGEM

Doesn't matter what you say to him he's in a coma and who cares, and if you think he can hear just put headphones on him and play on repeat Cocaine by Clapton or Snowblind by Sabbath

Or the "i like black penis song" by your mother.

My mothers dumb, can't sing. As in a mute

I know... she plays it on her claves and maked retarded noises.

Chichi, don't get the yayo.

fuck off oldfag lurk less

ravioli ravioli, give me the formuoli