Who does this oreo think he is to claim he knows anything about "black culture"?

Who does this oreo think he is to claim he knows anything about "black culture"?

>I write rap songs and hang out with other black people.

So by that logic, Eminem should be allowed on his writing staff too. Fucking racist bastard.

What's an oreo? Also what movie are you talking about?

An oreo is a black person who's white on the inside

The show is Atlanta, whom he expressly stated he only hired black writers because white people don't understand "black culture".

Eminem already did 8 Mile though.

Wait... what?

How can a black person be white on the inside?

Raised by white parents

>see this guy in the Martian
>see him on some sitcom
>apparently he raps

What exactly is he trying to be

Why then would he only hire black writers and make racist comments about white understanding of black culture?

I'm having a hard time making sense of these posts

He makes white rap for black people.
His alias is Childish Gambino

he does a bunch of entertainment related stuff but hasn't been particularly exceptional at any of it

This is who he came up with, then he did drugs started rapping and is an enlightened soul brother now

obey the law, take school seriously, work hard, talk right, treat women with respect, be involved in your children's lives...

He was raised by white people and well raised.
But after entering Hollywood and the rap game with his alt. rap he decided to jump ship and just pander to black people as much as possible since he is himself black.

Thus no matter what you do, your skin color determines your outcome

Having all black writers is fine. The fact it's probably full of anti-white propaganda means I have no interest in watching it though.

black people don't listen to him

t. nigger

black people dont listen to his music

I've only ever heard extremely white people who like rap talk about childish gambino

He makes white people rap
He's done some good work on 30 Rock and community
His new show is good
Still a whiny cuckboi

t. white boi pretending to be black

>The fact it's probably full of anti-white propaganda means I have no interest in watching it though

So you haven't actually watched the show then

kek

Does anything not trigger you faggots?

So this is what happens with those black nerds in high school tv shows

they become atlanta thugs

Good job refuting any of my points
He's does good work but he is very whiny when it comes to his own self image

>no lover of glover.jpg

absolutely savage

t. white boi pretending to be black

>the best way to combat SJWs is to become a complete and total faggot in the opposite direction

>Raised by white parents
No he wasn't.
What the actual fuck, go back to Sup Forums with your misinformed trigger shit, son.

>The fact it's probably full of anti-white propaganda

jesus fuck, this is like those mansplaining cunts

the internet created a bunch of paranoid people

t. cuck

Because he's right?

Sad, really.

_donald

>probably

>cuck
I don't speak meme, what are you trying to say user?

HOWS THE RATINGS GOING DONGLOVER

You have to go back faggot

t. cuck

Has anyone in this thread even watched the pilot episode? Or the second? Third, fourth? Jesus.

The show isn't anti-white, nor is it pro-black. It deals with showcasing black culture in Atlanta, the hypocrisies of the people there, and the existential issues that black people endure. Also, it parodies certain facets of black culture and celebrates other parts. The show actually comments on basic societal issues that affect everyone from all backgrounds. For example, the show comments on homophobia/homosexuality in the black community (but their attitude can be reflected in other cultures), America's widespread fascination with violence (black kids playing with toy guns), mental illness being treated as a crime, etc.

There are clearly black centric themes, but all of them can be juxtaposed on a greater scale. The scene on the bus is especially powerful, particularly what he said, because a lot of people feel that way at least one point in their lives.

Not everything with black people is anti-white. It's like you guys don't even watch the shows you comment on.

I visited there and there weren't any posts about donald glover at all. What gives?

Why reddit? We have a politics board. Are so incapable of discussing that you bring up a website you browse and people should seek containment alternatives that exist in your website..

Are you this stupid?

>paranoid
I'm not imagining the black lives matter movement or how often hollywood panders to that kind of bullshit.

>Sup Forums
>watching television

I bet you think Sup Forums actually plays video games.

Episode 3 was pure BLM propaganda and I don't see why Trump had to be parodied in 4.

It is paranoia because you're fucking commenting about shit on a show you haven't seen. It's the exact same as those college kids who write an essay on a book they never read and expect a good grade because they browsed a few summaries.

Seriously, be intellectually honest with yourself.

>third
>fourth
THEY ARENT EVEN RELEASED YET YOU DUMB POSER

LMAO @ UR LIFE

>Childish Gambino
Black people don't listen to his trash music

he has an identity crisis. he feels like an uncle tom because black people bully niggas that don't live in slums

>points
lol kys cuck

But Uncle Tom is a hero in Uncle Tom's Cabin. He performs noble deeds, is devout and true, and resists slave masters when their orders are unjust. He dies a martyr and doesn't betray the other slaves.

lol how bout you watch it first or at least try not commenting it if youre so ignorant of the show. Has no anti-white propaganda at all (so far)

ITT people hate when blacks get ahead and try to tear down their few accomplishments

ITT no matter how you live your life as a black man, it won't count for shit (unless you serve white interests)

t. house nigga

It's just that, ban all white groups because of diversity concerns

All black is all okay

I agree both should be allowed, but there is a bullshit way of thinking that prohibits both races from just doing what they do without bringing concerns about racism

That's great.

But in modern usage it means selling out to the white man.

A lot of things are bastardized from their original source

>I agree both should be allowed

I concur. Sucks that Obama banned all TV shows with white-only writers.

Do you have any intention of ever reading Uncle Tom's Cabin, nigger?

I'm only calling you a nigger because it's OK in the modern parlance. It just means friend.

there are few TV shows without propaganda of some kind. the most blatantly anti-white male show is Supergirl. which I wish I hadn't supported by watching. you think I distrust this show because of blacks, but it's because of Jews. I find it hard to believe they wouldn't use this as another vehicle of their divisive politics.

I read it. What does that have to do with modern usage?

That happens to every black kid though

They go through some sort of existential crisis and become fed up with being uncle Tom's and cornball brothas

Happened to the really good black kids at my HS. By senior year they were trying g super hard to be black

It's corporation behaviour. Of course it's not literally banned. Did you think Obama passed a law or something?

So there are no shows on television right now with all-white writing staffs? Because of corporations?

No you're right, there hasn't been immense criticism for the lack of diversity, especially in entertainment in the last several years. Just stop posting. You're trolling.

Why do white people always get this confused?

"Nigga" basically means friend, "nigger" is the offensive variant. It's not rocket science.

Okay, so it's not banned by the government, and it's not banned by corporations, but there's "immense criticism" which I'm guessing hurts your faggot feelings.

>Okay, so it's not banned by the government, and it's not banned by corporations, but there's "immense criticism" which I'm guessing hurts your faggot feelings.

I'm glad you posted this. Sometimes I forget how stupid people are and you reminded me exactly how large the difference in intelligence can be between people.

You're furious that someone is pointing out the fact that diversity has been a huge topic for a while now, and that groups of all white people are controversial to some people. You need to seek therapy. Your mind isn't in the right place.

>I agree both should be allowed

I bet you thought you were typing a rare and enlightened opinion as you typed this. We are just so close to banning all the white people, we need brave and inspired people like you to say what goes unsaid.

Oreos are honorable whites.

>I bet you thought you were typing a rare and enlightened opinion as you typed this.

Yeah, how dare words be typed if they don't meet your exact criteria on rareness.

>We are just so close to banning all the white people, we need brave and inspired people like you to say what goes unsaid.

It's going both ways, too bad you can't read. It's happening in this thread as well. Why don't you complain that my last sentence isn't as rare as you wanted it to be?

>It's going both ways

Time to take a break from the internet, kid. All-white, all-black, and integrated shows get green-lit and thrive just fine, but you seem to think what you read on Tumblr is what decides what airs.

You're far too invested in something that you're wrong about. Just admit you're wrong and stop seeing red. You barked up the wrong tree, now go live your life.

It's like phone and telephone

Telephone being the right way of saying it just as is nigger

I think he's a genius dude. I think he's not ghetto, but I have no problems with his role in Atlanta. This show is honestly very cool.

lmao

t. white guy who's mad that blacks get pissed at them calling them a nigger.

Shit analogy btw

>oreo
>it's a shame to act like a white person
>which is basically acting normal and not like a dumb thug

You guys really need to fix your culture.

what the fuck are you talking about you retard?

That's why he needs an all black writing staff. He needs to make something to get street cred but he doesn't know much about black culture.

This thread is why I avoid speaking to white people.

>implying a black person wrote the OP

the only people who care about mixed race are white people.

they call them black if they do dumb shit, then say they're not black enough to count as black when they do cool shit

He's made a show about black people for white people.

As a white person i'm pretty fucking tired of black people, so i'll pass on this shit

>I'm so redpilled that I hate all joos and blaks!

your point that only a "real black person" should create "black" entertainment is pretty stupid. as long as he's creating something of quality that should be what matters.

>it's like you guys don't even watch the shows you comment on

No shit faggot

>acting white is "normal"

And you wonder why most people think whites are inherently racist.

>What exactly is he trying to be
Black people for reddit and white girls.

I mean you know the type of people I'm talking about. They search out the latest hip hop videos and comment "fire" and such slang terms that black people got tired of approximately 2 years before. But the one term black people never stop using these people daren't touch.

No actually I wonder why blacks are.

I know we'll never be able to talk about this show without extreme shitposting cluttering it up but I'm really liking it so far. It's funny and makes me uncomfortable at the same time.
I'm really excited to see where some of the paranormal/weird stuff takes the show.

culturally white

Will Smith

>"Has anyone even watched it?"
>Proceeds to talk about how great the show and several scenes are without actually explaining what happened in them.

Nice job.

well that's not entirely true because my girlfriend is black and she likes his music.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it.

Of course it is, I'm not black.