Just went through the Libertarian debate. How in the Hell can people believe this nonsense?

Just went through the Libertarian debate. How in the Hell can people believe this nonsense?

The solution, according to them, is the magical and omnipotent market. They have absolutely no regard for the concept of nation at all; the only thing they care about is "muh freedumbs."

Libertarians of Sup Forums explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2011/07/20/being-libertarian-may-cause-au
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are ideological pure

Libertarians don't advocate the best society they advocate the most liberty in a society because they I don that to be morally superior.

So it comes down to what you believe, should you maximize individual freedom despite pitfalls or do you maximize the efficiency of a society and, in doing so, infringe on personal freedoms

I fucking love this post

>"muh freedumbs."
>trivializing freedom
hang yourself retard

>Prioritizing freedom to the point where your nation crumbles.

Good thing your preferred political positions will never come into the mainstream.

Libertarianism only works within a highly nationlist framework

Basically Liberty for citizens and fuck everyone else, which was our original operating method

Too many modern libertarians are globalist and advocate a stateless society which is simply unrealistic when some nations are basically Stone Age and others are highly advanced

Good goy, keep supporting strong government for the corrupt and Jewish to keep taxing you and controlling what you do with your own life.

>Libertarianism only works within a highly nationalist framework

To a certain extent, that's true; however, as you noted, far too many modern libertarians want to get rid of the nationalist framework entirely.

You're right. Those damned Zionists, building roads.

Just because we currently have subversive lobbies (and because your joke of a country can't form ANY proper government) doesn't mean that the state, taxes & authority are bad.

I would much rather have the government crack down on drugs, prostitution, immigration, etc. than to give those things the green light.

Unfortunately, it's not surprising that a favela monkey can't envision a moral, orderly and efficient society.

>inb4 muh South Brazil.

Good slave. Roll over. Beg. Now, kindly kill yourself.

>Anyone who isn't a libertarian is a slave!

Holy shit is this 10th grade American government again?

You don't live in a bubble. Everyone doing anything they want has an adverse effect on the people around them, and the nation as a whole.

Marijuana, polyamory, low taxes, and porous borders won't strengthen society, you hedonistic autist.

>"Hurr durr lets let corperations run everything"
>"Hurr durr corperations always have our best interest at heart"
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with these children? I'm all for small government but the idea of letting a corperation take over police, roads, etc and not being regulated at all makes me sick to my stomach

>Marijuana, polyamory, low taxes, and porous borders won't strengthen society
You'll never convince them because most self-identified libertarians are selfish teenagers or autists who know they will never breed, they simply have no reason to care about the future or other people.

Libertarianism is a good idea until you bring niggers, spics, and white trash into the equation.

You have something called irrational fear brought out by emotions and propaganda more than having a rational and critical look at the world.

You're solutions are immoral, there are plenty of ways to stop people from engaging in things you don't like without the use of violence.

The strongest society is one where people are free to follow their self interest and in so doing turn greed/human nature into a productive activity to satisfy the wants and needs of others.

We have a society now where the state controls us "for the greater good" and look at how stagnant we are.

Pic related is 100% true

For example, they think environmental hazards like oil spills won't be a problem because people magically will stop purchasing companies that "fuck up", because le free market is am omnipotent force after all. It's unbelievable.

Not to mention they support degeneracy and brown people invasion.
inb4 "l-libertarians can be for closed borders too!" nonsense

I'm glad Trump is blowing these kool-aid drinkers the fuck out to the point that they are losing their jobs for standing against him.

I don't understand what's irrational about not wanting an organization who's #1 goal is more money rather than serving the people to handle the shit governments should handle

FPBP
/thread

Isn't Libertarianim with Nationalistic framework pretty much paleoconservatism?

It's precisely because they follow their self interest that greed can be turned to productive use, where their greed is rewarded for satisfying the wants and needs and others. Whereas the state is rewarded only for vote buying and satisfying lobbyoists, It's all about incentives and the incentives within the state are all messed up.

Going a bit further there is all the difference in the world between the state which claims to be above you and your property/rights with no competition over the area they control and a business that is open to competition and only provides a service without claiming to be above you and your rights/property in fact the only thing they really control is their own little area and what clients let them temporarily protect/serve.

The idea that contract rating/dispute resolution agencies would turn into mercernary warlord dictators is laughable also when you just take the time think of structure and incentives.

Hope that all makes sense.

Wouldn't more individual accountability force those groups to be self-sufficient or die? How are they a problem without gibs me dats?

I'm not seeing the downside...

Johnson is also for FUCKING OPEN BORDERS!!!!

This guy would be DUDE WEED on STEROIDS!!!!!!!!

Yeah probably

Libertarians are just Republicans with an ideological religion. They don't identify as Republican to quickly get out of debates with their commie friends yet they align more with them on almost every level.

It's been that way for as long as I remember, even before Ru Paul and his complete ignorance with the liberals. He was more concerned about BOOOSH and CHENEY than illegal immigrants killing people, or Muslims causing terror attacks around the world.

Libertarians are just neoliberals with extreme autism

reason.com/blog/2011/07/20/being-libertarian-may-cause-au