Does Sup Forums actually believe in kek and meme magic?

Does Sup Forums actually believe in kek and meme magic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FBI meme

How do you question our faith, heretic.

It's a much older occult concept called egregore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore
>Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people.

It is fucking retarded. Thinking your repeating digits are meaningful is the highest form of autism.

It works, no doubt.

It is easy, you just say "Is Kek real?" Then you realize that it is "How dare you question" and for the first time accept that you are not a smart man.

It's the realist thing there is

Oh sht wut up

It's just a forced meme. It's not even funny.

This picture is bullshit. The unicycle frog meme is just another one of the many "haha niggers say funny things" memes.

It's actually pretty amazing that so many people get doubles. Your chances of getting doubles on this board are approximately 1 in 74,200,000, yet people here get them all the time. How do people still doubt the existence of KEK?

Kek Is love. Kek is life. Kek is giver of dubs. Praise be kek

Praise Kek

i dont get that meme at all

That number seems incorrect, but I'm bad at all things math so I'll just believe so.

>in class
>someone mentions dat boi
>like 3 other people say "o shit waddup"
>guy says "yeah it's a reddit meme"
>"I was there"

If KEK isn't real, how did he give me these sweet numbers above?

dat boi is a forced meme and it is not at all born of itself. It's part of the black meme umbrella alongside spongebob memes and REAL NIGGA HOURS, but even less esoteric and creative than the other black memes.

I believe in meme magic but not kek, notice that meme magic has plummeted and died following kek becoming mainstream.

>esoteric
didn't mean to use that word, but dat boi is on the same level of popularity as the black bastardization of greentext to make the ["when _______" (coupled with an image)] meme.

you should be ashamed if you post it

If we're going with this idea we're talking about a stand alone complex.

Yes it's a real thing burgerclappers, not just a cool chinese cartoon and certainly not JESUS magic for fuck sake.

Why does everything has to be JESUS.