Sup Forums what is this

Sup Forums what is this

A really big pimple.

This

this, pop it w/ a needle or knife, drain it

Is that on your nutsack? Dude, you shave way too clean. Its an ingrown hair. Either wait it out, or heat a sewing needle and dig it out.

Put an camera below it and pop that shit.

Pop it and post it. Please, I need to cum.

when it comes to the skin it could be anything.
a pimple, ingrown hair, herpes, etc, etc. go see a legit doctor and get tested

OP here, do i just shank it with a needle?

Ingrown hair. Had the same thing one time. Pop it if you can, clean it, and let it heal

pop it and tell us what's inside, user

squeeze that shit

You gotta pop that user

Op plz. Shank wit needle

Take a lighter and light it
Take a needle and put it in the flame for a couple seconds
Wait for the needle to cool down a bit
Then try to gently push the needle in
If successful, you have a way to drain the pus.

OP here, after that do i clean with alcohol or h2o2?

Just squeeze what you can out. Afterwards, just clean with soap and water. You can do alcohol or peroxide if you want.

Cancer

had this last week. put ice on it everyday until the swelling reduces.

Waiting for OP to pop.

Ignore this faggot.

Squeeze the hell out of it!

Do this
and this
Post pics.

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

Hopefully no one will take you seriously after asking about H2O2. Never, ever expose your body to that stuff, never. Ethanol will harm you too, but normally only your outer skin layer (dead skin) is exposed to it and thus wont harm you (as a living being), but using it to clean fresh wounds will only make your skin more suspensible to scarring so avoid that. Make sure the instruments you use are clean, and just do the procedure.

What you have will prob not be anything to be concerned about, just seems like a huge ass pimple, but you will have to handle it on your own. "Basic pimples" on penis really wont handle themselves as pimples on the face would if you left them alone. Lymphatic system just doens't do it job there, sadly. So, as others have said. Take a sharp needle, heat it up, and CAREFULLY pierce that pimple. Dont go to deep, just enough that the puss can come out, and then toss the needle and just work with your hands. Dont sanitize the skin after, but before you do anything. Then just leave it be

hurry up and post pictures

Don't put ice on it, it will only harm your own white cells trying to do their job that are already trapped but cannoot exit the "site". Pierce it, but avoid any (larger) blood vessels at all costs as it might cause you impotence later on.

sorry for disappointing you all, didnt take picutres. here's the aftermath

I'm not OP but I have a similar problem and you kinda seem like you know what you're talking about. I have 3 pimples on my scrotum, not a big deal, I can handle that. But my balls itch ALL THE TIME. I'm still a virgin but masturbate at least once a day for the past few years. I don't use lotion much, so that could be it, but I'm curious about why my scrotum itches and not my penis instead. I'm too embarrassed to see a doctor about it or tell anyone in person. Anyone got any ideas?

Don't put any fucking soap on it.. Holy shit, I think you better see a doctor than ask help here

Fake and gay, meh. Had you really dealt with it it should be bleeding. Go suck some cock and show us some real infections of your own

it started bleeding after the pus came out, cleaned it and now its good as new. OP here btw

that's not empty

likely a fatty corpusle.

but more shit isnt going to come out without significant pressure if at all.

use significant pressure, get it empty so it can heal, instead of festering and refilling with pus

better now? ignore the tiny one

Cancer

If they itch its most likely yeast infection, so nothing to worry about. Both penis and scrotum can get nasty "blocked" hair follicles (sorry, english is not my first language). Most likely they are completely harmless besides the fact they look weird (white bumpy spots), but as prob is the case with OP, sometimes they get infected and will start to hurt. Itching is rarely the case if its just an ingrown hair or hair follicle that "skin ignored".

If you are sexually active, go see a doctor. If not, keep washing it with (only) water 2 times a day, and applying some handlotion on it before you go to sleep, but only a pretty goddamn thin layer. If it is yeast, it should calm down a bit but will prob come back sooner or later and may require some "real stuff" from pharmasy store. Here in Finland you can get cream for yeast infections without prescription for under 15 dollars that should last for the whole treatment but I don't really know how its handled elsewhere.

Op is that ur balls I'm having trouble figuring out what part of the body I'm looking at. Yr stretching ur ball bag ?

Warm compress then pop it.

It's an abscess. You better put some alcohol on there. Also push down to get all the puss out

is it on the left or right side of your balls? i know what it is.

yes

left

This is a sebaceous cyst. Typically formed due to ingrown hairs. Had one on my nutsack a few years ago, went to the Dr to get it removed, and it happened to be "bring your kid to work day"

>Update
you need to lance here and here, and pull that hair

Looks a lot better, but you will have to keep an eye on it. Especially as there is another one just right next to it. Try to wash it everyday and note even the slightest changes. If it gets bigger, let it be for a few days. If it changes color, go to doctor. If it stays as it is, you can either let it be or try to reduce the size by "treating" it again, but that can also make them bigger. Best treatment would be draining done by a doctor + some generic antibiotics or antibiotic salva, but I assume that is not an option as you are asking help here. And, as said to other person, IF you are sexually active and this most likely not the result of too much wanking and bad hygiene, go see a doctor. As it right now it doenst look like any particular STD, but as the infection is under the skin its hard to determine just by the looks of it. What you have / are suffering froom is most definitely not yeast tho, and most definitely wont kill you

if my dick doesnt come out then it should be fine, thanks for the help everyone :)