21st century and white mobs carrying torches as if they were immune to having a few buckets of gasoline tossed on them...

21st century and white mobs carrying torches as if they were immune to having a few buckets of gasoline tossed on them. Great way to precariously preserve their genetic superiority.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgccg9xurE8
criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/second-degree-murder-overview.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fake news. Didnt hear about any gasoline being thrown at them. source needed

STUPID WHYTIES

Just look at the smug guy on the right. Dude looks the type that stirs shit up just for the lulz.

That guy in the white shirt is already crying cuz people found out who he was.

"I don't want people to think I'm racist!"
Should've thought about that before going to a white supremacy rally bro.

That sucks, he didn't even do anything wrong to deserve getting doxed

Lol what a unique idea, throwing gasoline on torchwielding mobs. That certainly would change the mood of the evening.

I mean, he was a part of a torch-wielding white supremacist mob.
I'd consider that "doing something wrong", at least in the eyes of his friends and employers.

Dont hat on white people. There are enough shutskins to hate on.

the jew is using the black man as muscle against you

Were you even there? Shit was pretty cash.

The tiki torches are fucking ridiculous

Did you see the letter condemning the marches from the tiki torch company?
What a time to be alive

Then do it, big talker

The tiki torches provide just enough detail into how fucking lame these peopld are. I guess I shouldn't be surprised these people feel comfortable enough now-a-days to be doing this without the hoods.

They should really consider wearing hoods to cover their lame haircuts and neckbeards and shit.

this is almost as cringey as Project Chanology

Ordo ab chao, friendo.

Ladies and gentlemen, the potus. We've crossed into a different reality, right?

what a douchebag, making fun of his own son

You see peaceful protesters and your first thought is how to attack them?

A-user, I don't know how to say this, but... you're the fascist.

This isn't real. It's encouraged by operatives from the shadow government working on either side.

>peaceful protesters

Freedom of speech doesn't matter anymore these days.

There's a reason antifa faggots wear masks, they don't want to lose their minimum wage job

>Federal Court rules that the police need to protect the rally
>Police stand down
>ACLU gets involved threatening to sue the city (which it will win)
>3 people die because Wes Bellamy and the Governor of Virgina decided to have the police stand down
>Everyone blames the white nationalist who held peaceful protests in Pikeville and other places around the South already
Does anyone ITT even know what arguments the alt right makes?
>Biological determininism
>Hobbesianism
>Race naturalism
>Maintenance of natural hierarchies in society
>Anti-materialism
Or do people just see this stuff and think the alt right are drunken bikers with swastikas?

They encircled counter protesters, intimidated them and burned them with the torches, not to mention the whole car thing... so... yeah.

"Freedom of Speech" means that the government won't disappear you for what you say.
It does not mean that you're free from consequences of what you say.

Hates minorities, uses tika torches.
Alt-right mentality in a nutshell. Bet they brought peanut butter sandwiches for lunch as well.

>Burned them with torches
The police stood down, and allowed a bunch of anarcho communists (Antifa) and BLM fags armed with chains glass bottles, and bats to come at them.

The police stood down and let 3 people die. The ACLU is going to have the city governments ass for this, they are going to pay the alt right hundreds of thousands of dollars for the violation of a federal court mandate to protect the protest.

Love how all day there are all these right wing idiots talking about freedom of speech, yet when someone kneels during a song they are screaming and crying like babies. It is almost funny, if not so sad because their ignorant asses do not even realize what they are doing.

>The police stood down
Source?

Was this before or after the mob of torch-bearers surrounded counter-protesters and beat them?

Will not happen. You guys lost, move along now child.

>Car thing
The guy was surrounded by people with weapons who were shouting death threats at him...

no, you are an idiot

do you even watch the video? he had like 30 feet of open space to speed up before he hit them, real threatened

And he sped into the crowd, backed up, and did it again.

He couldve driven away, but he didn't.

Way before, I'd post a bunch webm but Sup Forums doesn't let you post webm's with sound. Just check out 8ch*n pol
Nope , the media has you guys fooled hardcore. Too bad they can't lie their assess off like they could in the 19th century when they used yellow journalism to justify the Spanish American war.

No you're an idiot, you only watched one view of the damn thing lol

He slammed into cars that were driving through slowly, and nobody was attacking those cars. There is no excuse for not doing the same, do you even feel bad for justifying a murder?

Yes, keep pushing the 'fake news' narrative your puppet and chief has demanded of you. Ya know you faggots love Hitler and Nazis so much but know jack shit about manipulation through propaganda. Might want to read a book faggot.

it's the only view i needed you dumb fuck, and no, i watched several

he has enough roadway to make it to like 30mph before he reaches the crowds, plus he has the chance to back up after he hits them

and you say he was pinned and felt threatened?? thats why he sped down a road towards a crowd of protestors? the day of the rope is coming for you boy

Actually you are pushing a false narrative in order to defend this man because you are trying to hero him. He could have went the opposite direction, no traffic and could have turned around. No one was doing shit to his car until he begin to move towards them. He sped up and hit them on purpose, was not an accident. So 'lol' to you for being an ignorant asshat.

>If you believe in something that I don't it's because you were commanded to by Cheeto Hitler!!!1!1!!
No? If you knew anything about the history of yellow journalism you'd know that 1 argumentum ad verecundium is a logical fallacy and 2 that the media in this country cares more for profits than the truth

Digital blackface supporter

You guys are literally watching the world end before your eyes. You won't realize it until its too late.

MSM is a brainwashing tool. Repent and turn to Jesus Christ. The only thing that you can be sure of in this world is that the God of all creation loves you. Reach out to him tonight.

I'm out.

Fucking THIS. I'm tired of people hiding behind "Freedom of Speech" as if what you have to say won't have consequences. You can say whatever you like but you might have to deal with the ramifications. The government can't censor you from saying what you want, but it doesn't mean you can't be held liable for what you say.

I'd never worship a kike. Ever.

>Biological determininism
lul
>Hobbesianism
lul
>Race naturalism
lul
>Maintenance of natural hierarchies in society
lul
>Anti-materialism
meh

No he did not hit them on purpose, one of the perspective clearly shows an antifa protestor hitting his car with a bat before he panicked. The perspective you see from the main webm does not show this :^)

fuck you and your imaginary friend

i dont want no politics in MUH FOOTBALL

youtube.com/watch?v=jgccg9xurE8

>this poster's ability to respond to a comment
lul
>his IQ
lul
>his arguments
lul
>his sex life
lul
>his mother
meh

me when I don't wanna believe reality so I alter the facts to fit my narrative so I feel better about my racism

no, it means you're legally allowed the freedom of speech and expression, without fear of persecution.

Again i'd post the webm itself but Sup Forums and Sup Forums doesn't even allow us to name 8ch*n or even link to their.

>fake news.

It's not news. Just a good idea.

freedom of speech isn't freedom from social consequences you massive retard

Are you scared?

you have the right to say what ever you want

but when you say some dumb ass shit, other people have the right to treat you like a dumb ass

Who would be scared of some sad white boys with emotional problems

>augustus
>above alexander the great statue
top kek.
P.S caesar wept like a bitch when he was under the statue and viewing it
claiming he was in awe of how much he (alexander) had accomplished at half his own age.

tl;dr your god emporer chad is a crybaby bitch who couldn't even keep his own people in line.

No it LITERALLY doesn't
It means you're free from government prosecution. The constitution isn't a social contract, it's a contract between the government and population

can we bring people together to kill all the niggers?
also 8 more days until final day *clock tower chimes*

Correct but that doesn't allow you to break laws due to his speech.

>I call you a nigger
>you punch me
> you go to jail

This is how it works.

They won't listen. Chessboards inside of chessboards and everyone is a pawn.

>north Korea will nuke us by mud august
>august 22 is mid august

Fuck him and fuck you. I want you to make a thread apologizing for being a faggot when nothing happens

You need to buy more tin foil

You do realize that Christ never existed, right? He's fake news.

Thank you.
100/100

A fucking tiki torch

yee of little faith. we will have a happening. you will not be disappointed :3

They placed them on the CIA American Express Black credit card. Home Depot also had a sale.

>moving the goal posts
no one talk about him getting punched, just laid off because his employer no longer wants to employ him. If you believe in freedom, and capitalism, then have every right to choose to boycott said employer but you also have to accept that he has the right to employ and lay off whom he so chooses.

freedom, my man, is a double edged sword.

Bunch of dildos

>muh good boi dindu nuffin
own up to your guy or shut the fuck right up faggot

Somebody died because a right-winger went full retard. The lefties didn't run over their own crowd, and the police presence wouldn't have mattered, because they were literally standing at the scene within two seconds. You can't blame the cops, the Left, or the Right. But you CAN blame the psycho who drove the car. And the helicopter was a catastrophic failure, could've happened at any incident they responded to next. The only reason the helo was up was because they wanted crowd views -all of which were television worthy - were initiated by the torch-bearers.

Reminder: go to 8ch*n.net (is blocked on Google search engine use Yahoo) and look for the webm

The media is full of shit and the alt right is going to successfully sue the state of Virginia for a huuuuuge sum of money for deliberately disobeying a federal court.s orders. NOT ONLY THAT, but the ACLU is going to help them

I have my towel ready for the grass in anticipation!

Never heard that one before. Also, its aluminum foil now. You haven't been able to buy tin foil for decades.

Except the "psycho" who drove the car was attacked by protestors and you've been heavily lied to... Like I said, go to 8ch*n.net and look for the webm. Or go to /gif/ and look for the protest thread by using ctr+f

>one of the perspective clearly shows an antifa protestor hitting his car with a bat before he panicked
one guy takes a swing at the car, yes, AS IT IS SPEEDING HEADLONG TOWARDS THE CROWD.

.. trying to talk your way out of this, only makes you seem like a fucking apologist.

he's being charged with 2nd. degree murder, fucking google it.

Kek

how did you know?

>tfw missile defense systems don't work during an eclipse
prepare your anus's
they're going to use the solar eclipse to completely buttrape and enslave you faggos

PREPARE THY ANUS

Not him, but 2nd degree is manslaughter FYI, as in the murder was NOT PREMEDITATED.

THIS WAS NOT AN ALT RIGHT TERRORIST ATTACK

>Way before, I'd post a bunch webm but Sup Forums doesn't let you post webm's with sound.
KEK

>try to fire BLM
>try to fire someone for dressing like a woman even though they're a man
>firing someone based on their political opinion
top kek, land of the "free"
bwahahahaha

"Torch wielding mob" implies they did, or threatened to do, something violent. They didn't.

Who cares about his faggot fucking employer?
Other user was talking about freedom of speech not whether or not he will be fired from his shit fucking job.

no
criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/second-degree-murder-overview.html

>tfw roles are now reversed
>tfw they're going to start detaining and gassing white people
OH LAWRDY WHY WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN??

the irony of it is, these cucks are dividing the country to the point where some commie shithole probably will end up imprisoning and eventually enslaving merica

5/10 bate

Or you're an idiot who doesn't understand the legal system. This is just the initial charge. The prosecution can change it's charges, or add more, at anytime leading up to the trial. They start with the most obvious/likely charge for a better chance of conviction.

This dude will get a terrorist charge.

this is literally the 4th reich

he HAS freedom of speech, but that does not obliogate his employer to secure him a job.

do you know how terrorism works?
he wasn't apart of a group which planned to attack anyone
and what he did, he did alone.

real terrorists are BLM, the leaders of which even threaten on twitter to riot and burn cities.

How did the freedom of speech work out for eyebrow cunt who talked her BF into suicide?

For Nazis, yeah.

They fucking love Trump, because he's already close enough to their views. And the people around him are at the very least sympathetic to their cause.

Too bad they honestly think that the rest of white america are sympathetic too. They're gonna get the shit kicked out of them wherever they go now.

Yes.
2nd degree can be
>He fantasies about killing someone and then had the opportunity to do so because that someone initiated violence
Which is exactly what this was.

cause thats a good idea, a dozen of them are probably concealed carrying dumbass

I support both sides, let them destroy each other and we'll all be better off