Is there a way to watch Liga MX in English?

Is there a way to watch Liga MX in English?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4G3P-R6kpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yea learn spanish

Mexican broadcasters are so entertaining that you don't need to speak Spanish to know what's going on

We love the Hispanics!

Yeah, leave the country.

t. Jake Rodriguez, third gen immigrant

No but there are Hispanics that voted for him... dafaq.

Just wait for the beaner announcer to chimp out during a goal. That's all you need to know.

I don't think so, yet it's kind of weird that it hasn't happened yet since liga mx is the most watched soccer league in burgerland aside from the premier league.

Yo may find interesting this little documental
youtube.com/watch?v=K4G3P-R6kpI

No problem with Trump but rather with our own goverment since they made our economy way too United States dependant, instead of investing on our own development. Aside I fucking hate chicanos and with that fucking wall they will extinguish soon

>all spics in the US are immigrants

who cares? not like announcers have once said anything that makes your viewing experience better. all you need is the visual

>immigrants
>vote

pick one

this. if I'm using streams, I usually look for one in a language I don't understand, so I get the players' names (in case I don't know the teams) and can hear the crowd, but the rest doesn't distract

they were probably mad that they did it the hard way to get here and there are immigrants here that did it the easy way taking their jobs

agree to disagree. some announcers provide insightful commentary when it's a sport you're not very familiar with

E!SJW tried it but they had a spic who could barely speak English calling games and it was terrible.

>everyone but native Indians are immigrants

Really makes you think

There's a cultural divide between Hispanics who have been here for generations or who came here legally and "do it right" whose Mexican/whatever native relatives are distant at best and illegal immigrants or first/second generation children of immigrants who were raised mostly in America, but have an accent and an identity crisis.

For that matter, Mexicans, Cubans, Dominicans, etc. are all different. A lot of Cubans tend to break Republican for example, though younger and younger generations have seemingly gone Democrat as Fidel became more and more ineffectual and something of a boogeyman.

>what is naturalization

this, its so sad. "my family has been in america 50 yrs i still wear mexico jerseys"

you must go back if so!

Didn't Univision had a English transmission?