Fuck me I can't go to sleep

Fuck me I can't go to sleep.

When I lay down, weird shit starts happening to me. It only happens when I close my eyes.
>Can start feeling my body shake/tremble
>Can see faces/bizarre images that appear and disappear for a second
>Will get wild palpitations and my chest will feel like it's sinking into the bed for a second

Fuck me, I just want to sleep but it's kind of unsettling and makes it hard to.

Stop doing drugs, dumbass

you need to do more physical activity during the day, your too amped up

that mixed with demons infesting your soul brought on by watching anime

Yeah, I don't do drugs.

Start doing drugs

Thigs like this use to happen to me after studing several nights, the only solution I found is to listen to music or sleeping with my tv on, those sounds make me focus in other things.
Try that.

Sounds like really bad anxiety to be honest. I know the really deep chest sensations and shaking seems scary but just ride it out. You'll be fine.

Trips of truth, you have to try it

Yes, I've had really bad anxiety all day.

Checked

Also, it's not any particular side or sleeping position. It's only when I close my eyes.

smoke a joint before bed. you're fucking welcome.

>anxiety
I get the whole noise thing but I doubt anxiety can as OP put it, make your chest feel like it's sinking into the bed and make your heart beat go erratic.

Oh yes it can. Anxiety fucks with your brain and can make a lot of things happen that you can't explain.

Do you hear wierd voices un your head too? Couse if you do, better try this

Well this and a lack of sleep because people who experience shit like that will avoid sleeping which makes your anxiety even worse.

take the vibrating butt plug out. youre welcome.

Try exercising
You probably have to much energy

Find a comfortable position, don't need to force close your eyes, and try to not move, only respiration allowed. Keep thinking about random words. You'll sleep in less than 10 min.
Trust me, it works!

cry about it more why don't you sissy faggot

I know this sounds weird but lay down on the floor next to something that creates vibrations like a box fan. The problem is, you're laying on a soft surface and your body feels every little sensation.With anxiety your heartbeat is the last thing you want to focus on.