Gonna blow the gray matter out of me when SHTF once Korea loses it's shit

Gonna blow the gray matter out of me when SHTF once Korea loses it's shit

Anyone else have a different plan??

>shtf

Yea, I'm Gunna wake up, grab a fist full of my wife's titty, and enjoy a long life seeing as Korea isn't Gunna do shit

Unless my plan is more reasonable than to die fighting/surviving

I'm assuming you're gonna go full trap and fuck every starbing nigger on the Chernobyl like streets

Pussy

>pre cold war era technology
>citizens know it's all bullshit but play along to avoid prison/forced labor
>DPRK airforce pilots limited to a half hour PER FUCKING YEAR of flying time due to fuel shortages
>gross annual income of 3 billion. That's it. For everything. That's fucking nothing, usa spends that in like a week.
>ICBM they claim (and they're literally known for lying) can have a nuclear warhead, with a blast smaller than hiroshima or nagasaki
> no guidance system for their missiles
>have been threatening USA since the korean war and still hasnt done shit
>USA has four layers of anti missile capabilities, each with a 90% success rate
>they only seem relevant because someone in the white house is dumb enough to listen to them

What... the FUCK.... are you worried about?

you're gonna kill yourself if north korea attacks the usa? why would you do that? do you want to avoid the draft or something? i just dont understand the motivation to kill yourself over it.

I'd rather die of my own hands than to be taken prisoner by niggers and becone their new fuck toy

Unless you got a better plan wise ass

keep the option open, but you should atleast watch how it plays out

Nigger I'm volunteering if it hits the fan. Can an hero being a hero fighting slanty eyes. Or maybe just fulfill my blood lust

U.S. will become the new S.T.A.L.K.E.R., so I'm not staying around to hear cheeki breeki

These faggots get it.

OP should kill himself anyways.

The one where at worst the west coast has some damage? You think NK is gonna glass our country or something?

That just shows how retarded Trump supporters are in regards to North Korea. North Korea is walking into a meat grinder threatening war with us. They aren't going to do a good damned mother fucking thing. Our military is quadruple the size of theirs and our technology is more advanced. And they've made these same tired threats over and over...

It's not like they have tons of nukes or something. The most they could possibly do is hit one city then they would be toast. I think you're getting a little carried away, user

beat the speedrun...kys now

OP here
People are gonna have to beat my record
What "microphone" should i buy when the time comes??

a 22. And time it directly into the back of your throat.

Just fucking paralyze your dumbass

Nah, I'm looking for something stronger to make a bigger spray

>90% success rate
What about the other 10%?

Go fuck yourself. I support gun rights and I'm so god damn tired of uninformed millenial dipshits asking "wut gun do i get 4 sooicide im serial this time!"

Fucking hang yourself. Stop treating guns like your personal attention tools, you're giving guns a bad name.

Depends on how drunk the operator is

I didn't know millenials existed