He's still the best

He's still the best

At choking in the playoff perhaps.

Post-season doesn't matter any more than pre-season

I assure you, there is a difference in significance between post and preseason.

>carried to both owls
>primary reason his team lost every single playoff game
>regular season numbers aren't even really better than Brady's

Nice try.

peyton manning has a winning record vs brady in the playoffs

Brady has a winning record in super bowls

honestly I would even put Drew Brees infront of him. Brees plays on a worse team, has amazing regular season stats and was the main reason his shitty team won the owl. Whereas Manning was carried by probably the 2 best teams at the time with loads of probowlers and future HoFers.

So do NFL fans all think the goat NBA player is Bill Russel and MLB player Yogi Berra? Because you guys really only seem to care about championships.

if Bill Russell won just 6 rings between 97-17 then yes

FUCK Peyton Manning and FUCK Papa Johns

If somebody in the NBA today did exactly what Bill Russell did they would be hands down the GOAT.. Jordan just dominated in a more modern era is why most ignore Russell for the GOAT.

Uh why are you posting this D-list papa johns actor on a sports board?

His Colts team was not that good.
How many members of that team are future HoF'rs?

Harrison (who usually did not play well in the playoffs) and Freeney. Maybe Saturday.

Dallas Clark, Regie Wayne and Sanders are not HoF'rs.

What happened to Cam Newton? I thought he was supposed to be the best quarterback?

Who?

The dab went out of style

Quick Sup Forums, post your top 5 active QBs

Replies that don't start with Tom Brady will be ignored.

Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Ryan, Awakened Eli

>Brady
>Brees
>Rodgers
>Carr
>Wilson

I like Brees more than Rodgers but it's a wash IMO. Anything afterwards is just how much I enjoy watching them.

>tfw after having Peyton Manning shoved down our throats as the poster boy of the NFL he's going to be surpassed by 2, maybe 3 QBs from his same era.

Thank you based Brady, Brees and Rodgers(?)

For 20 fucking years. Even before he got to the NFL. Even in the season he missed no one would stop talking about Peyton.

If you take into account the sheer volume of coverage Peyton received over the course of his career compared to his actual accomplishments, it's possible Manning is the single most overrated player in NFL history.

panthers imploded

How many future hall of famers have Brady had on his owl winning teams?

I'll wait.

Reggie Wayne will absolutely be in the HoF. He proved to still be great after manning left. Jeff Saturday was also one of the best center in the league for a long time.

>this meme was made after Pats/Seahawks
>BOTH of these QB's have won another title since then

Holy shit

Brady
Rodgers
Roethlisberger
Ryan
Brees

> Brady
> Rodgers
> Brees
> Wilson
> Ryan

>manning coming back from that game
TBF I don't how Brady still did.

Belichick is worth more than Saturday, R Wayne and Freeney combined. He is the only irreplaceable person in the NFL at the moment. He literally runs the New England Patriots. Has a fucking gameplan in the HoF.

Anyone thinking Brady is as important needs to stop discussing football.

I still don't believe that his forehead wasn't photoshopped larger just a *tiny bit* here

>Anyone thinking Brady is as important needs to stop discussing football.
Having Brady allowed Belichick to neglect the offensive side for years and focus on what he likes best, loading up and coaching defense. That's how the Patriots were built in 2001-2006.

He only started drafting/signing offensive FAs after an entire season of Patriots #1 being someone called Reche Caldwell.

>brady hof teammates

>gronk (only played in one owl)
>randy moss (only played in one owl, only played with brady for one full season)
>vinetari (goat kicker)

>manning HOF teammates

>harrison
>wayne
>ware
>miller
>vinetari

Yeah, Manning has had more surrounding talent in his years.

Who has that pic which compares pro bowl teammates? Manning has like double the amount

this is from 2014, but you get the picture

>Who has that pic which compares pro bowl teammates? Manning has like double the amount
I don't have a pic but on offense, Manning's teammates made 38 Pro Bowls and 10 All Pros compared to Brady's teammates' 20 Pro Bowls and 7 All Pros

>this pats fan delusion
I love how you even using defense for manning and not brady. the first couple of patriots titles was due to defense as much as the offense

At this point even Peyton would pick brady. Op delete this sad thread.

Revis will probably be in the hof

Nobody outside of New England considers Tedy Bruschi Richard Seymour or Rodney Harrison on the level of Sanders Miller or Freeney

Only Law and Malloy arguably are but they never won DPOY

I miss Aaron Hernandez, guy killed it on the field

the 2006 colts were the worst defense ever to win the super bowl by points allowed.

>He never had a perfect season

Manning has taken four different coaches to the super bowl, no matter what any brady fag says that is extremely impressive.

Do you fucking retards have anything better to do than suck Brady's dick with 40 different threads every fucking day?

Oh so the Colts won in the playoffs that year thanks to Peyton's Herculean 3 TDs 7 INTs stat line or Adam Vinatieri kicking more FGs than all of Brady's first 3 playoff runs combined?

>manning "took" kubiak to the super bowl

Kill yourself.

then people outside of New England are fucking morons

then they gave up 8, 6, 34 (to Brady!), and 17 in the playoffs when Bob Sanders came back

lol are you high? those 2000-2007 were some of the best defense and all those colts defenses fucking sucked. it was literally seen as manning carrying those teams. even the year they won the super bowl the defense was terrible up until the playoffs

no. do you have anything better to do than get upset over it?

they played trent green, rex grossman, and a washed up steve mcnair. KYS. Thats like praising the pats defense for holding osweiler to under 20.

lel, the last one he was carried but no one ever talks about the 2013 afccg where manning clearly outplayed Brady who kept missing wide open wr's all day at mile high.

Colts had the #1 ranked D in 2007 (they went 1 and done)
Colts had the #2 ranked D in 2005 (they went 1 and done)
Colts hand the #7 ranked D in 2002 (they went 1 and done)

so let me guess this straight, the 2006 colts defense was a great defense because they beat up on some shit qbs in the playoffs but

the 2002 colts defense that got lit up by chad pennington was elite and the 2007 colts defense that got lit up by rivers was elite?

fucking retards i swear

You mean the AFCCG where Brady had Austin Collie and Aaron Dobson as starting WRs and had Edelman on the CB Seth chart?

edleman had a 1,000 yard season that year, he was already emerged and open all the time in that game.

this is a joke right?

Brees career road record is 60-57

>Anyone thinking Brady is as important needs to stop discussing football.
reminder that Bill missed the playoffs only twice since Brady became a starter and both were because of injuries to Brady

brady was hurt in 2002?

yes, bill said he would've missed much of the playoffs had they qualified

Lol

he still started all 16 games, not an excuse.

Missing the playoffs in 2008 was a fluke, iirc it was only the 2nd time in 20+ years that a team with an 11-5 record didn't make the playoffs. Brady went 10-6 the next year and they made the playoffs.

>2009 was the same team as 2008
>Brady should be able to become elite immediately after coming back from a season ending injury and missing a year of football

You're actually fucking retarded lmao

I didn't say that, I was illustrating my point that 11-5 is a great record and doesn't miss the playoffs under normal circumstances. Don't get so defensive.

The greatest QBs of my generation TOP 5

1. Brady
2. Favre
3. Rodgers
4. Tebow
5. Rivers

>Be the most shilled on QB of the league for 20 whole years
>Retire with as many rings as your retarded brother

mental gymnastics, just stop
this sorta
shit argument
This, russell played in an era with athletic manlet white bois

>favre is in the top 5

*tips*

The man has a giant fucking forehead.

if you never play a team better than 8-6 you better go fucking undefeated

LOOK

AT

THE

OF

HIS

HEAD

Robert Mathis, Bob Sanders would have probably been as well if he wasn't a walking injury (DPOY when manning won first owl though)

Jimmy G, Brissett and even Peypey would have surely come back from a 28-3 deficit with just over a quarter to play if they had Belichick as coach. Give your head a shake retard

People only consider Peyton GOAT because of all the marketing.

This is someone looking from the outside in, so I don't have college allegiance or even a favourite team. I just like watching football.

In terms of what they could do they are probably equal but Brady is probably one of the most clutch players to ever exist in sports. That's the main difference.

Peyton may have been able to work with far and away better players than Brady but not having Belichivk evens that out.

Brady is for sure a better player, and is probably three times the player when it comes to the playoffs or big moments.

he plays for the fucking Saints and is putting up crazy amounts of Yards. If he would have a competent Defense he would tear the NFL apart.

>m-muh yards

so what? he has a billion pass attempts so he should have a lot of yards.

I dont love peyton but to actually think brees is better is a fucking joke. Brees wasn't good until he united with Sean Payton and can't perform at a high level on the road, even moreso than peyton.

The defenses of the first half of Brady's career had some amazing players, like Teddy Bruschi, Rodney Harrison, Ty Law, and Willie McGinest

Very specific criteria, a criteria that Brady does not fit. He also can't fit, because he'd need to earn the 6th ring in at least 2018.

Brady
Brees
Rodgers
Wilson
Ryan

in no particular order

Brees clearly is not on Peyton's level.
Peyton clearly is not on Brady's level.

It's not just that he throws a lot though, he consistently has one of the highest YPA in the league.

>Brady
>Brees
>Stafford
>Ryan
>Carr

>Stafford
>Carr
>muh 4th quarter comebacks against the bears and chargers
Lmao

He's the better quarterback

Brady had a more successful career (if you define success by championships and not by accolades)

Sweden, YES

brady
brees
ryan
rapistburger
rivers

Strictly speaking he is the best QB if you analyze how he played the position.

Highest QB ever
Best field vision
Commanded respect
Great arm in his prime
Scored a billion TDs
Best at reading defenses
Best at making adjustments
He was just the most cerebral QB to ever lived and had the best talent to play QB.

But, but he did threw away shittons of playoff games plus the SB against Seattle (the one against the Saints was Katrinab Owl)

Brady has won more SBs and playoffs, he has been consistent and has mature outstandingly so he plays according to his capabilities. I guess you could say he is better than Manning that's OK.

For me it's always gonna be PeyPey, it felt like magic to watch him play.

Felt like magic seeing him throw INTs all day every day? Okay

>Best field vision
>Best at reading defenses
>Best at making adjustments
>He was just the most cerebral QB to ever lived and had the best talent to play QB.How exactly are you judging these things?

Aaron Rodgers better

>2 (two) rings
>one as a literal corpse
>the other again rex fucking grossman

At punishing subs, sure.

>go to Knoxville
>see tons of billboards of him shilling health insurance
FUCK OFF PEYPEY

> highest QB ever

Nah, that's Jamarcus Russell

If the purpose of the game was to throw relentlessly to All Pro receivers and accumulate yards then Peyton is your man. If it's to win and win and win then I'll stick with Brady.

>2.Favre

You're supposed to hide the joke pick lower in the list.

>This retarded argument again.
>Implying accomplishments and ability aren't maybe somehow related

Peyton fans and Rodgers fans, two groups of salty idiots.

Brady is better at literally everything you listed.