The Kings in the northern north

The Queens' Bitches

the you know nothings and the hound

Suicide Squad

Fellowship of the Wight

The Looked at her good heart's

The seven men or fewer

The Shitty Astrilogical Signs
Hound, Beard, Dragonwolf, Onion, Hammer, Bottle, Patch, and Stone.

The community of the brooding action heroes

Gendry Hammertime ft Bloodhound Gang and Los Lobos

good taste user confirmed

The Brienne lemme smash's

Electrical Discharge

Pigs in a blanket

Thought the same thing, you look at all the characters headed out, they fit the Seven Samurai / Magnificent Seven. If they follow the story line, four of them die before they head back. The army of the dead are the bandits.

Salami Wizards

Snowtallica
Snöwhead
Megasnow
John Snow and his merry men

Ops bands a faggot

Hammer and the sword swingers

icecap aids

At least just the followers of light and Gendry

7 sodomites

Burned Bastards Cucked Savage Magician Priests

nah instead only that dude with the one eye, or the priest i can't remember which, ends up dying.
after which bran sees they're in trouble and sends a raven to beg dany for help

she brings her dragons
dragon comes saves them and a captive undead
until jon gets trapped, and the night king uses his spear to use some icebolt magic crap to kill said dragon

dragon falls below the icy water where it's dead
he then sends his army to recover the dead dragon, scene fades, dragon eyes open, BLUE

then we never get to see what happens season 8 because the world is dieds

>nah instead only that dude with the one eye, or the priest i can't remember which, ends up dying.
>after which bran sees they're in trouble and sends a raven to beg dany for help
Probable

>she brings her dragons
>dragon comes saves them and a captive undead
Can her dragons take arctic environments? Yes, they are fire breathing but will the weather compromise them?

>until jon gets trapped, and the night king uses his spear to use some icebolt magic crap to kill said dragon
>dragon falls below the icy water where it's dead
>he then sends his army to recover the dead dragon, scene fades, dragon eyes open, BLUE
>then we never get to see what happens season 8 because the world is dieds
I bet they have lots of dragonglass after mining and will kick wight ass.

Everything except the last line actually makes a lot of sense...

freezing in hell

White Walker Acquisition Experts

fucking lol

>I bet they have lots of dragonglass after mining and will kick wight ass.
yeah, but the fuck are you going to do against an army of millions with a small band of three or four

story was leaked months ago, get with the times faggot

The crow, the bear, and the bannerless

oh and at least two of them have valyrian steel swords, which should kick ass

fags

valyrian steel kills walkers?
I thought it was just Dragons glass?

I've read those spoilers. It wasn't this detailed.

But funny how all these things always go pretty broad--which dragon, is anyone riding it? Can Bran talk through a bird? Or does he try using a dream and break Dany's brain?

faggot

Wait, who besides Jon does?

Go rewatch Hardhome.

Lords of Winterfell

Can Bran commandeer a dragon and go fuck things up?

The Magnificent Faggots

vyserion dies. the smallest and weakest
everyone ends up riding them as they flee back south
meanwhile cersei plans to backstab them
bran tells arya of the plot (just as he did with lord baelish, he tries to pit arya/sansa against eachother, but arya kills him bcos of brans warning) yadda yadda yadda she steals jaimes face then stabs cersei through the heart with his sword
igniting widows wail and becoming azor ahai
but that part isn't yet set in stone and will likely happen next season.
if that preist/clegane/resurrected guy isn't azor ahai it'll be arya

i still want to see the big blue bitch become azor ahai
what was her swords name again?
it'd be funny seeing two female dragon riders, and one with a flaming sword...
goddanmit that's probably what'll happen

fucking feminazis get everything now.

clegane being azor ahai/dragon rider would be the best, considering his hate of fire, the irony..

Multiple people are azor ahai, imo.

Arya's not going to kill Cersei. Jamie is. As in, the actual Jamie.

If all three of Dany's dragons fly up north, why don't they just burn up everything?

I don't think the Magnificent Seven's quest will end with dragon death.

>Arya's not going to kill Cersei. Jamie is. As in, the actual Jamie.
yeah i was wondering how she could travel all the way to kings landing in time
i'm starting to think it'll most likely be jaime
which case he's azor ahai and the second dragon rider
him stabbing her through the heart ignites the sword, also bran sees that he and his sister are targaryans (bcos as tywin said last season, the mad king stole his wife on his wedding night) so that only further fullfills the prophecy
also makes sense considering jaime is sane and cersei is insane, joffrey was insane, tommen wasn't.
and you know the saying:
anytime a targaryan is born the gods flip a coin, 50 50 chance of being sane or insane

>why don't they just burn up everything?
they do, they beat the shit out of the whytes
but the night king has exceptionally strong magic, and blinds them, poor viseryon doesn't even see it coming before it's too late.

Onion stayed at eastwatch

Tyrion is the second dragon rider. Jon is the third. Unless some of the dragons die.

Even if Cersei/Jamie are Targs in the books, they're not going to be in the show. It's too complicated for people and SUDDENLY EVERYONE'S A TARGERYON is old.

Tyrion might be but.

Also given how everyone jetpacks around anywhere in thirty seconds, I don't put it past them to have Arya teleport to wherever she wants. But she's clearly staying up North to kill Littlefinger

>Tyrion is the second dragon rider.
possibly, once they retreat from westeros after the night king takes it, there is supposed to be at least one other dragon egg hidden somewhere.

so it would make sense for a barely grown dragon to be ridden by the halfman.

jon doesn't get to ride a dragon at all, he's in no way a targaryan or even azor ahai.

unless he decides to kill sansa for some reason, but that'd just be fucked

>jon doesn't get to ride a dragon at all, he's in no way a targaryan or even azor ahai.

how high are you right now? Jon is Jesus+Targaryan+Stark=Ice and Fire.

>Also given how everyone jetpacks around anywhere in thirty second
that doesn't happen faggot, if you read the books it says at the very beggining of all of them
>the book does not tell the story chronologically, there are different things happening at different times as the story unfolds
ie, you're seeing/reading about kings landing being burned by wildfire, while dany is still at her khaleesi wedding (idk if that examples true, but you understand?)
or someshit, i'm too lazy to find the exact quote
next season with brans seer visions will unmuddle the water and you get to see the story morelinearly that way.

tyrion is NOT a targaryan. most likely 100% lannister

haha you're right, my fuckup. rheagar and lyanna.
but he's not the dragon, he gets burned at the very start of the series.
maybe his resurrection ends up protecting him from fire? fire can not harm the dragon
and if he isn't a dragon, he can't ride a dragon

which only makes me think that big bitch is even more likely to be the dragon rider, as she fits the description of a targaryan, and just this episode revealed to us that rheagar was actually infact married before wedding lyanna.
big bitch and jon sno are half siblings, kewl

I get the story, broski. I'm just saying people sure travel really fast--it's mostly a joke, since I understand how continuity editing works and fill in the gaps.

Personally, I don't think Tyrion is a Targaryon, but if any of the Lannisters are, its him.

How about we converse nicely, faggot?

I don't know where you're pulling this shit that Brienne is a dragon rider, as cool as it would be.

Did you not just see Jon's "oh shit he likes me" moment with the dragon? Also he's only half, and the fire immunity thing was pure Dany--her brother sure got burned, after all.

The monster catchers

how about fuck you i'm spiderman

>I get the story, broski. I'm just saying people sure travel really fast--it's mostly a joke, since I understand how continuity editing works and fill in the gaps.
i dnt really get this meme, guess it goes over my head cause i've read the books.

i wonder if eurons horn will make an appearance at all, in the books you aren't able to tame the dragons without it. if they bring it to the show, they'll likely use it as a means to give cersei/jaime power over a dragon or someshit. hmm theories?

because he wasn't a real dragon. fire cannot harm the dragon. though i suppose you don't need to be the dragon in order to ride one.

>Did you not just see Jon's "oh shit he likes me" moment with the dragon?
meh, the dragons grew accustome to tyrion too

brienne would be the best, no one would see it coming, and it fits the sjw woman in power roles neow narrative that's being pushed onto t.v/movies nowadays

The horn probs isn't in the show. They've already cut so much tertiary stuff.

I actually read Tyrion's encounter with the dragon as more evidence he's a Targgy, not "they just got used to him". You don't see Jorah climbing up one and he's been around the longest ('sides Dany).

>sjw woman in power roles neow narrative that's being pushed onto t.v/movies nowadays

oh you're one of those

>They've already cut so much tertiary stuff.
ikr, i'm so pissed off caitlyn wasn't brought back to life in the show
that and the fist of the firstmen fight where the crows encounter the whytes and undead for the first time.
such an epic fucking battle.
and they completely cut it out
i should've stopped watching the show after that tbh. fuck that shit. pisses me off

Nomads

>oh you're one of those
? i'm not complaining, but the narrative is clearly there regardless of the reasons..
women are the actual rulers of westeros, get used to it lol.

wonder if bran will warg into a dragon. that'd be koo

forgot to mention the season ends with the wall crumbling after the night king sounds the horn of winter.

Yeah, but I mean Martin's shit is a bit over-fluffed. Some shit had to go.

Brienne is just not a major enough character and I don't think they're pulling more character surprises out of their asses.

No horn, just a dragon.

>Some shit had to go.
for what? so we can listen to stupid fucking sansa and margary conversations? or another boring disgusting sex scene with some old mans ass in it?

please, they cut out the gold from the books and through in the worst shit for the show. "here's a cock! heres some old dudes ass! here's another cock! here's some balls! here's a 90 year old senile woman, NAKED!"
yeah, hbo has really fucked up the show. if i were more autistic i'd probably have rage quitted long ago

they probably cut out the more expensive stuff just to save cash tbh. imagine the money on cgi and make up artists for dead caitlyn scenes. she also can't talk anymore, so there's also that. and i guess martin still wants to sell his books, so he let the show be shit as the fanbase grows and eventually he'll write someone decent for us book fans... right? RIGHT?

>No horn, just a dragon.
it'd be a lot more suspenseful/epic if the wall crumbled and they ended on that note (pretty sure that wildling leader dude dies because of it too)
rather than the enemy which will conquer westeros still being stuck behind a mile high wall of ice.

I'm not saying I agree with what got cut or added. Just that it needed to be done.

The wall's probably coming down end of this season.

dany dies

End of this season? Nah. End of last season? Maybe.

I predict Jon has to become the new Night King, Dany dies in childbirth, and their kid becomes the new ruler with Sam reading him the story.

Bad Actors and the Overrated Show

THE ONLY VIABLE END TO GOT

>I predict Jon has to become the new Night King
because of brans fuckery right?
i thought bran would become the new night king, considering he was touched and all.

jon probably kills bran because of it, which then ignites the sword. would fit the prophecy rather well actually.

lol I'd accept it

No because I'm predicting that for some reason the world needs the White Walkers. Like they're not EVIL, they're just some sort of elemental force that balances the world. So Bran will learn that and Jon will sacrifice himself.

friend tells me he thinks bran will become the night king. hmm both interesting theories.

good show, always something to talk about, keeps your mind active and guessing.

much better than the majority of shitshows that everyone praises. genuinely feel dozens of IQ points smarter after watching the show, it's so detailed and intricate, both on the eyes and through the relationships between characters, such dept to the overall story

>No because I'm predicting that for some reason the world needs the White Walkers
nah, they were created by the children of the forest or whatever they're called to wipe out the firstmen that were breaking their vows and destroying forests and their superkewl avatar ayhwah trees

Valyrian steel is forged with dragonfire

There's a theory that Bran IS the Night King because Bran is Brandon the Builder who is the first Night King.

Yeah, but what do they want NOW? All we have is a relentless march south and some weird symbols that I would say indicate a cycle. I don't buy that they're just mindless murdermachines. I think they'll reveal another motive soonish.

Jon wasnt burnt when the wight tried to kill Daddy Mormont at the wall. He does have inmunity against fire.

Jon, Jorah, the Hound and Gendry.

More like Gendry, Thormund, Thoros, and Beric (plus Benjen).

They're not going to kill Jorah, Jon or the Hound yet.

I was listing survivors actually. I heard Thormund might survive as well but have conflicting rumors.

>There's a theory that Bran IS the Night King because Bran is Brandon the Builder who is the first Night King.
ah yes, that's the one. he gets stuck in the past as he was warned about but tries to fix the mess that happened, but only ended up creating the evil which he was set out to defeat

>Yeah, but what do they want NOW?
interesting, am now looking forward to finding out.

yes he was, his hand was FUBAR for a while. it was very clear, as they had a bandage on and talked about it a bit.

only benjen dies, he saved jon when he's about to die to the night king, but throws himself at a bunch of undead so jon can make it to a dragon and fly away with dany

>Thormund
he survives but dies later on when the wall collapses

Ah...would explain contradictory spoilers

As far as plot armor goes, Thormund doesn't have much left--but he is more of a fan-fav, so maybe he'll make it.

Beric and Thoros are pretty screwed. They've never been interesting. I think it'd be weird to bring Gendry back just to kill him off immediately, but I wouldn't put it past them--plus in the preview the Hound is clearly using his hammer.

Not stuck in the past so much as Hodor-brain-breaking-meddling. The theory is basically that Bran did everything--in that he's not so much Bran any more but the 3eyed Raven, and the 3eyed Raven is basically god.

My theory for the White Walkers is:
A. they are just murdermachines
B. they do this every now and then to get something--the azor ahai legends tend to lean towards this--and they somewhat hint at human sacrifices make the white walkers go away for awhile.

Was this in the books?

Spoilers said Thoros+Benjen die.

I'm just throwing Beric in there too because he's boring.

MAH LORD OF LIGHT

MAH PURPOSE

Shut up and do something.

Also, wtf ever happened to Quaithe and Dany's visions of snow and shit? Are they ever bringing that back?

>Beric and Thoros
one of them gets dieds
but the other one has magic and firespells at his disposal, it's going to be epic

SOME of it is from script leak
other parts are just estimates

>Also, wtf ever happened to Quaithe and Dany's visions of snow and shit? Are they ever bringing that back?
They are intentionally not mentioning it. The vision seeing is the Red Keep destroyed by the Night King and his undead horde sacking King's Landing. Wherever they go, the cold weather follow them.

yeah, the walkers win and men have to flee from westeros, snow descends upon kings landing and that's around the same time dany dies or someshit.

tfw the theory that her son kills her in child birth
is really the azor ahai prophecy
oo that'd be interdasting for sure. really hope they don't make him an imp bcos he killed dany, as tyrion was an imp and killed his mum