Does Sup Forums believe in bad luck...

Does Sup Forums believe in bad luck? Iv'e been going through so much bad shit lately I have started to consider the possibility that God is a sadist enjoying watching me fail at every turn, or perhaps I have been hexed by an ex gf of mine. Everything from losing jobs, to broken vehicles, to being denied jobs that I need, to having literally no money left, to being a victim of theft, to bodily harm. I have been going through it all this year and for the better part of last year. Coincidentally it started happening after I broke up with my bitch of an ex girlfriend. Every time I pick myself back up, I get kicked down even harder, its like two steps forward, and 10 steps back. Everywhere I go everything I do, just fail fail fail fail. What the fuck is going on Sup Forums? Are some people just not meant to prosper? Is this a test? or is God being a bitch? Does god even exist? am I cursed? what the fuck. I'm tired of this shit. Right now I work at a job that I hate, then I come home and argue with my mother, then again at the break of dawn I go to work in a job i hate, with a terrible co-worker (and I do mean this man is a horrible person). I'm currently trying to fix it, but I know I'm going to fail again, or some bad shit is gonna happen. I'm trying to keep a positive mind but life is so fucking rough. On top of all this shit my mother is a bipolar mess that refuses to get a job and I have a little sister that I feel needs me, plus I don't have money to move out because random bad shit just keeps happening. I need help, my stress levels are through the motherfucking roof I am about to explode, when will it stop.

Post nudes of your little sister to bring good luck and fortune.

Not even reading this shit.

God doesn't exist. Remove all negative people and leeches from your life. Focus on improving yourself. Lift weights.

No man, just no. I really do need help. For fucks sake I went to school took a course and I'm still struggling to find a job that I want, not this fucking shit im given with a lousy co worker. So I know I'm not lazy.

You are stuck im a negative feedback loop.

I already did that, I removed my old circle of friends because I realized that they were part of my problem, but now I have a bigger problem where shit just doesn't seem to be going my way. I know life isn't fair, I know this, but come the fuck on toss me a fucking bone here, I mean every dog has his day right? when will mine come?

There's no such thing as bad luck. Probability dictates that you will run into an equal number of good and bad situations in your life. (Of course, it's all relative, some kid from Africa who lives in a sheet metal hut isn't going to get placed in a really good school, but you get the point) It's how you respond to the situation that counts.

That line of thinking will only serve to make you feel worse when something bad happens.

Accept the possibility that everything will continue to go wrong and go from there.

well I hope I start running in to some good shit, because I may not be some kid in africa, but I sure as hell feel that little bastard is probably a little more successful than me in his little shit stain village. Bad thing are happening consecutively, I mean fail after fail after fail. I have responded with doing my best to pick myself back up, but to no success. I'm tired of thise shit like this faggots picbut damn, that's just so fucked up, I don't want things to keep going wrong, I want to win, I want to be happy like the people on social media, I want to be like everybody else, I want to succeed like all of my enemies have. I have noticed that the people who are generally bad people succeed more than the good people like me, perhaps a change in personality would work?

bump for wisdom and help

Keep your head up. I don't think we're in the exact same boat, but I had a pretty shitty past year or so and can't even get a job. I 100% believe in god but it's hard sometimes when people or opportunity demoralized me. The one thing I will say, put all the fault on yourself, there's no point in blaming others. Learn from your mistakes and pray for better days. If you want to help guide others like myself it's truly the only option. Be the best person you can possibly be and I promise, things will start falling your way. We all need to build each other up instead of tearing each other down because we can hide behind a screen.

lmao dude there are seven year olds in Syria who have had their entire families die in the same day.

thanks user, I will do and although it aint much, but your words are truly encouraging, I just needed to really vent. I am beyond frustration and have been starting to feel pretty angry, but still have the drive and motivation to try and pull myself out of this pit

You know what, I try to think about that, and compare their problems to mine, but it doesn't make me feel better, it just makes me feel even worse. We all have our own problems, just because theirs is much worse doesn't mean my problems are insignificant to me because they affect me greatly.

Hang in there OP. I won't say I have it as bad currently but I'm in a similar boat. I'm being tested again and again and again. But I have faith and I realize that it could always be worse. Find the smallest positives and hold on to them. Better days will come. It's all about weathering the storm.

how long though? Is it normal for it to go on for nearly two years?

I noticed that as well. People that are genuinely horrible people tend to have thing much easier and are by far more successful. What really adds to it is our insecurities, who's to say they haven't bussed their ass one way or another.

Drop that knowledge

I get what you mean user, comparing their problems and my own helps me. The thing about every dog having his day, is really a two fold lesson. The lesson you are missing is patience. Try to keep your outlook positive and if at times that is too much, try to keep it neutral. Hopefully society will collapse soon anyway and humanity will be able to rediscover itself.

As long as it takes my friend. There will be respite.

Sometimes you just have to realize it's not about you, it's about all humans. You know kind of zoom out man.

Maybe, maybe not. nothing will change if you don't. Especially your mentality. Think positive, I know it's hard but what's better saying how your life is shit all day or being hype that at some point shit has to go the other way?

I'm not a sadist, I'm just not your goddamn genie.
Make your own luck and wise the fuck up, there is not luck, just manipulation and people behind it.

I'll help you out. I got no job. No friends. 22 live with my mom. High school dropout. Virgin. But if you saw me in person none of those thing seem relevant. It's all perception. Your shitty life would be a god send to someone like myself. At least you had a girlfriend and you have a job. Listen to hype music it helps a lot.