Damb Owl

Reports are saying the oroville dam emergency spillway may fail within the hour, it's the 2nd largest reservoir in the state of CA

businessinsider.com/oroville-dam-california-2017-2

[fb.com]/KOMONews/videos/1334125839989078/

Other urls found in this thread:

kcra.com/nowcast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god help me

EVERYONE GET IN HERE WE GOT A DISASTER OWL

kcra.com/nowcast

kcra.com/nowcast

kcra.com/nowcast

what happens if it fails

Is Cali about to lose all the water they desperately wanted to store?

kek

KEK

K-E-K

town floods, more flooding down stream because the rivers will get all clogged up

it will be some serious shit

who cares

similar to what has happened with your country's immigration policy, only with water instead of Muslims

>west coast """""""""""""""""infrastructure"""""""""""""""""

Which team's fan base will this wipe out?

>'user, there's a hole in the side of the dam!'
>"just fill it with bags of rocks"
>american construction

not sports

this honestly isnt too big of a deal

sacramento kings

What would you do leaf? Have beavers fix it?

this is you

You divert water entirely from that part of the dam, take out the damaged pieces and fill it properly with concrete. I've done similar work on hydro dams before. Either way though there's no way I'll ever believe that just dumping a bag of rocks in there is properly fixing the problem

Well that be 200 million dollars more than a bunch of rocks. So you lose again leaf. No wonder you guys are broke.

seems like not much will happen tonight unless the emergency spillway just gives way

could have more trouble later in the week

the move from st louis already did that

sac town

A goddamn leaf

>lemme just move all this fucking water away from the structure designed to hold the whole fucking lake back

ok retard

Bummer. I was hoping for more dead scousers

Yeah no way a few heli drops of rocks is gonna stop 150m gallons being pumped out atm

I'm sure all those "not my president" fags are going to change their tune soon.

FLOODING THIS PLAIN....

...WITH NO SURVIVORS

damm that newscaster is fucking stacked

The spillway isn't a part of the dam itself though, it's on an adjacent hill. Are you telling me the water will erode the hill enough that it becomes an unstoppable leak?

You're unemployed now right?

Yes. The worst place to fail on dams is the sides where they are anchored into the side of hills instead of anchored into bedriock at the base. Glad I got outta Chico State in '09.

more likely undermine the structure of the emergency spillway causing it to collapse or something

at least that's the scenario I wanna see

they lost mike

That thing is already split in two, sounds anticlimatic

Any reports of looting?

California is more than capable of supporting itself completely. It gives more to the federal government than it gets.

surfs up brah

>That thing is already split in two

wut, it looks like it's still in one piece