Europe reaches new levels of depravity. This is real Sodom & Gomorrah stuff. Is there any hope?

Europe reaches new levels of depravity. This is real Sodom & Gomorrah stuff. Is there any hope?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3593381/Sex-roulette-parties-one-person-secretly-HIV-allowed-use-condoms-rise-warn-doctors.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
youtube.com/watch?v=UuYeQBpde0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=v_tHrCFnrGs
youtu.be/Bo_n0IPsC7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>spain

Not that I disagree with your premise, but this is mostly fags and they've always been hopeless degenerates

Good. Sounds like darwinism in action.

why the fuck would you do that?

If we killed off all who were infected, there wouldn't be a disease anymore.

Fuck this gay earth.

what the actual fuck?

urban myth bs

Let them do it.
The faster the self-destroy themselves the better it is.

No one would ever do this.

>Can't use condoms
>Take anti-HIV drugs to reduce risk of contracting

Some seriously retarded shit. But hell, let the fags infect each other I say.

So much fucking this.

It would be so easy to get rid of this shit.

What's wrong with this?
Faggots infecting themselves and dying faster seems great desu.

I once read a comic with the same premise. The guy who got the sick one takes a gun and shoots himself.

Up to them though, innit?

This is all well and good, but many of these homos are actually bisexual, so it's quite easy for the virus to end up infecting heterosexual people as a result of degeneracy like this.

You have way too much faith in the human race.

Should I convert myself to Christianity Sup Forums?

As an atheist I'm afraid I'll get this infection too.

>but many of these homos are actually bisexual
[citation needed]

>>>/reddit/

>Daily Mail

Don't you pay any attention to all the threads here that demonstrate just how much of a mental illness homosexuality is? The statistical data about HIV among gay men says it all, we know bug-chasing is a real thing, we know that the use of a drugs like meth, crack and ketamine and drug-fueled multiple day long orgies are a common and accepted part of 'gay culture', what is hard to believe about this story?

>one person secretly has HIV

It's the nigger. There I spared you a shitty party.

Oh shit Babken, how's life there?

No, just use condoms.

Sraight people don't get AIDS. Just keep cock out of your ass and you'll be fine.

>mostly fags
>implying a straight man would take part in an orgy with fags
100% fags.

bretty nice

Even if you're not a Christian, know that you cannot escape the will of God. His fury is swift and just regardless of what you claim to be.

Then why dont you go out right and have unprotected sex with a crack whore.

this is most likely fake. Don't be an idiot.

Well with 'infection' I meant this this progressive thinking but I guess I'll just stick to being an edgy fedora atheist.

Homosexuals are pawns of Satan. They have been twisted to serve as a mockery of the natural order, spreading a culture of empty lust to replace love and corrupting the act of sex so that it creates death rather than new life.

Let us pray for their souls in the hope that they can find God's grace and avoid the torments of hell.

Islam is now both the destruction and salvation of western europe

Sounds like Jews in action.

They Jews ARE behind this, you just know it.

What are you taking about?

There are Arabic male sex slaves in Afghanistan and a American Green Beret tried to put a stop to it only to pretty much get his career fucked over.

I don't give a fuck if those straight fags wanna kill themselves slowly and painfully, but, unfortunately, some of them swing both ways. Fucking hell!

Because there's no cure for herpes either.

You have to get their disease into your bloodstream somehow. How the fuck would I get their disease into my bloodstream by fucking them. It's not possible. There'd have to be a cut on my dick.

Homosexuals aren't """"people"""" OP

Almost all transmissions of HIV amongst homosexuals are deliberate or because of deliberate recklessness. See the 2001 movie "The Gift":

>The Gift Excerpt
youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU

>The Gift Full Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=UuYeQBpde0Y

Faggots do this, not people.

>being this retarded

You are missing the big picture

The refugee crisis is giving far right parties massive boosts and making them question the system

I'm gay and this is why I hate being gay. You don't know how depraved some of us are.

>this is most likely fake
Oh sweet child...
youtube.com/watch?v=v_tHrCFnrGs

Healthcare is a universal right hehe

>be gay
>go to sex roulette party
>get HIV

>be moralfag
>get high grades in school
>study ass off to become doctor
>waste 10+ years of your life
>high debt cause of well located high tech equipmenet office
>wake up early in the morning
>put in 36 hr shift

>gay men stumbles into office demands free HIV treatment
>insurance companies pay 3 months after lots of paperwork and struggle if at all

No problem here .... all seems fair.

Slavery is a good thing after all!

HIV is quite treatable nowadays. If anything, they'll just end up costing hundreds of thousands of taxpayer money because their treatments are so expensive.

>having a belly full of sandnigger semen

This level of shit post
>leaf

Modernity is about spreading making society as a whole pay for any consequence an individual would pay for extremely irresponsible behavior, under the expectation that spreading the consequences will make them disappear

HIV and AIDS is the punishment of God for the sins committed.

Of course only faggots practice this specific type of degeneracy, and of course the Marxist jew media selectively omits that fact from the story title.

>not understanding how the disease is transmitted
>Spain's retarded little brother

Remember that God loves you and it is not your love for your fellow man that condemns you but your lust. The empty "hook up culture" of heterosexuals is every bit as vile and sinful as that of homosexuals, and we are equally as damned.

Do not give up hope.

>Sup Forums falls for clickbait yet again

>why the fuck would you do that?

You may not have realized the obvious, but homosexuals are all mentally ill.

But we prefer pure waifus from poor white countries far from this depravity. The sooner Europe dies the better.

Yeah my imaginary friend has a bunch of really cool powers too and he's going to get all those jerks who pick on me

>Is there any hope?
there isnt cure for aids so they all gonna die

I'm all for people having fun, but this is a public health risk and should be banned.

>playing HIV roulette
Even Caligula would look at that and say "that's a bit much"

Not before they take 2 million bucks from the taxpayer each in extremely expensive treatment

one guy gives another aids. Both of them fuck 2 more guys...one night him and his lady "friend"(lets face it, no one is actually gay) fuck because he was drunk and never felt a pussy in his life. then she gives everyone in england aids. Now i have aids.

Leaf is right.

The reason aids spread so fast among Africans and bottom botherers is that many Africans already had diseases like gonorreah so it could get in their dick/pussy. Most homosexual pitchers are also putters so they get it like that.

Yeah I was about to say to that guy that there are plenty of heterosexuals who are just as perverted and depraved as homosexuals, but it just appears that homos have much more than their fair share.

Islam isn't giving the far right massive boosts, anti-white racism and restrictions on fredom of speech are.

>Sounds like darwinism in action.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>Is there any hope?

Super, Drug-Resistant AIDS.

Sounds fine to me. Let them all die of AIDS. Of course they'll be provided with government health care first, which everyone has to pay for.

Women =
>don't get fucked up the ass by anyone
>don't get fucked in the pussy by faggots (bisexuals) or trannys
>don't share needles

Men =
>don't get fucked up the ass
>don't share needles

No real risk of HIV for normal men and women who don't do anal.

Very small risk for women who get fucked in the pussy by closet fags/bisexuals, but even then suspect they actually get HIV from anal sex (because they are whores who fuck men who have been fucked up the ass, of course they are no holes barred).

youtu.be/Bo_n0IPsC7g

>Sounds fine to me. Let them all die of AIDS. Of course they'll be provided with government health care first, which everyone has to pay for.
This kek

>People
Yeah it's faggots that do this.
Modern Sodom&Gomorrah is San fran anyway

It's the opposite actually: a sex roulette where only one person does NOT have HIV. Do you feel lucky, punk?

better than going to feed some refugee soldier dont you agree?

lol this shit is rainbow party-tier in terms of being an obviously fabricated moral panic

I know. Try explaining that to these fucking Europeans.

Maybe the thought of not getting fucked in the ass is too foreign for them.

Here's how you avoid aids, coming from a tranny: DON'T FUCK PEOPLE UNTIL YOU *KNOW* THEY DON'T HAVE ANY INFECTIONS. The only way you can get aids is by fucking someone with aids. And that's the price you pay for having sex with strangers and not using protection.

not really

that would limit the growth of the right to areas with large minority numbers where anti-white racism can become a problem for most voters

FPO reported its largest boosts in rural areas where people are becoming worried about terrorist attacks in their country

Off topic question here, does anyone know the name of the font used for "degenerate"?

Always wanted to find it.

touché!

This has nothing new

Maybe something good can be built on the ruins of our current society

Jesus Christ. I'm not religious but these people have the devil inside them.

>And all because one blind nigger mistook a monkey for his wife.

If minorities weren't anti-white, and freedom of speech wasn't resricted, things would never get that bad and the irrational far-right wouldn't exist. Voilence is the outcry of the silenced. The main issue with Europe isn't immigration, or SJWs, they're symptons. Its the stupid games the government are playing with us and balatent grabs at taking away our rights. Every day they claw back some of the freedoms our ancestors fought for. Even if you got rid of the migrants and social justice warriors, the blatent abuses of power in Europe would still be a huge issue.

HIV/AIDS started from Africans eating chimpanzee bushmeat.

>Maybe the thought of not getting fucked in the ass is too foreign for them.
Blame the government on that one.

Each gay man costs the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars each year to keep alive, just to live their unnatural lifestyle
>HIV medications $50000-$100000+ PA
>Hepatitis medication $50000+ each course
>Herpes medication $1000 PA (price has come down a lot recently, used to be $2000+ PA)
>Plus depression, mood stabilsors, stimulant & other mental health meds

And that's not including the increased rates of hospitalisation and incidents of health disorders requirinf treatment that gays living the gay lifestyle inflicts upon tax payers.

>Sraight people don't get AIDS. Just keep cock out of your ass and you'll be fine.

In early days of AIDS, people noted the existence of the "4-H Club"

>Haemophiliacs
>Homosexuals
>Heroin [addicts]
>Haitians

Only the first group and part of the second are good people. The last two should be avoided like the plague.

Well, i guess they will all get aids, and probably spread them to all their new refugee friends. Shame Europe will have to pay for these consequences in terms of healthcare, welfare, and other taxation/redistribution schemes.

>People

This, life expectancy with treatment is only about 15 years shorter than the life expectancy of normal people, have fun paying 100k of taxpayer dollars every year for their treatment tho

Same thing.
Cannibalism.

No, it's just what gays do and have been doing ever since HIV entered their scene.

Watch the documentary above , bug chasing is a well chronicled phenomenon.

Go to any gay hookup website and search:
>conversion party
>poz
>gift giver
>don't ask/don't tell
>poz and neg encounters etc.
And see tomorrows HIV cases (that you will be paying for) today

>Insertive anal intercourse: 0.06%
>Insertive vaginal intercourse: 0.082%
So you are more likely to get HIV if you fuck a woman in the pussy instead of her ass? This is pretty interesting, may consider switching to #TeamAnal

>some arabic tribes in in the mountains fuck boys
Try to be openly homosexual in a islamic society and look what happens

Absolutely degenerate.... I might kill myself

Procreative sex is Un-European, just look at their fertility rates

Or you could use a 0,50$ condom, Jamal