Why the FUCK aren't you a vegetarian yet?

Why the FUCK aren't you a vegetarian yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=hvc5DKfZBoU

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/chicken-big-poultry-and-obesity/
nutritionfacts.org/video/industrial-carcinogens-in-animal-fat-2/
amazon.com/Little-Tyke-Gentle-Vegetarian-Lioness/dp/0835606058
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-diabetes/
youtube.com/watch?v=mEqBbgYBruo
youtube.com/watch?v=fWKvhck7edY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the FUCK are you a vegetarian?

because meat is yummy compared to veggies

fpbp

Because I'm human.

In America meat and poultry are good, cheap sources of high-quality nutrition

How many chickens do you think there'd be in the world if we didn't use them to produce food?
Gimme an estimate.

This is what AI is going to do with us in the future. Get ready.

You mean Jews.

>industry cares above money above all and not animal welfare.

yeah no shit bro, all this video "proves" is that corporations dont give a shit about animals. Still doesn't mean that the act of eating meat itself bad.

Oh my god. An animal raised to be eaten doesn't live a lengthy life into old age. Meat is murder.

probably less because right now they're bred artificially.

AI is the endgame, they will displace all humans...

Not when you batter and deep fry them.

FUCK YOU OP

Just go to Whole Foods or Fresh Market and buy artisanal natural organic free range tofu you fucking shitlord. Ending the suffering of animals is worth paying any price.

almost none

I just ate some blackpudding. With mustard. And a cola. Mmmh.
That's why I'm not vegetarian.

>Why the FUCK aren't you a vegetarian yet?

I've got a boner for murder.

For the jews.

>How many chickens do you think there'd be in the world if we didn't use them to produce food?
before or after growth hormoning them until they cant stand on their feet due to their massive size

DELETE THIS

"high-quality nutrition"

Yea if you want to get diabetes, heart attack/stroke and cancer

B A S E D

Factory farming is a gift from the gods

All of which stem from being obese and not eating meat. For every 500 pound woman of color who eats at KFC every meal there is someone who eats grilled chicken.

that video doesn't dissuade me from eating meat in the sligthest

Too much stuff has animal parts in it and I cannot be bothered to check every little thing just to make sure.

Chickens are a human invention

You are fucking retarded, all of these things have been directly linked to eating meat in medical studies, you can't just assume that it is linked to obesity with no proof.

>It's a cute animal so we have to protect it, right?

This is the mindset of your average vegetarian - if flora had the ability to communicate pain or emotions, would you not eat that either?

Inb4 'I dont eat things that are alive!!1'

Plants are alive too, you sadistic sob.

>implying "the jews" are superior to AI

Don't push your agenda on me, I can eat whatever I want.

Most people that are vegetarians or vegans, don't grow their own food and hate farmers because they're "stupid and uneducated". Fuck them.

>implying liberal vegans would have any problems having an abortion
>implying a 2 month old human fetus is less valuable than a male chick
>implying a 6 month old human fetus is less valuable than a fully grown chicken

Every vegan i've ever met has been misanthropic to some degree. They don't care about animals, they just hate human beings.

That's a feature not a bug.

I am vegan and pro life debate me faggot

what kind of shit tier gore is this?
back to >>>/facebook/

My teeth evolved for eating meat for a reason.

Cool. You're morally consistent. Most vegans aren't

Meat is tasty

PLS this is a family board

>not eating Insects

Plebs, in Stalingrad my Grandfather eat wood.

>all of these things have been directly linked to eating meat in medical studies

And they all use wiggle words or imply causation through correlation. As I just got done saying, I fully realize people who eat meat may be more unhealthy on average. The thing is, if you care enough about your health to try an alternative diet you are probably more likely to exercise and take care of yourself as well. Hell, poor people who would probably eat lower quality meat and more of it would also be less likely to have preventative medical visits.

All of those studies (which you've linked none of) either explicitly state they can't infer causation or they choose very specific terms like "processed meats" which obviously are completely different than you eating a grilled, free-range chicken with leafy greens.

No you aren't. Humans can't eat meat.

Based Himmler was a chicken farmer

nutritionfacts.org/video/chicken-big-poultry-and-obesity/

Meat linked to weight gain when accounted for calories, lifestyle, eating habits, exercise.

The only thing worse than vegetarians who shove it in your face are the vegetarians who force their dogs or cats into vegetarian ways. Dogs and cats are pure carnivores

why the fuck aren't you going after disgusting mudslimes torturing animals then sacrificing them to satan?

is it because your a faggot?

or do they scare you?

Eating meat linked to cancer

nutritionfacts.org/video/industrial-carcinogens-in-animal-fat-2/

chicken taste good

>Obesity-Causing Chicken Virus
>Obesity-Causing Pollutants in Food
>Gut Flora & Obesity

Holy shit chickens have broken the law of thermodynamics!!!!

>Dogs and cats are pure carnivores

amazon.com/Little-Tyke-Gentle-Vegetarian-Lioness/dp/0835606058

Whenever a vegan brings up the topic of slaughter animals I just tell them if they rather save a cow than their children, then proceed to explain that if not for that industry the human population wouldn't be nearly as big as it is and we must choose between ourselves or some chicken/cow/pig life.

Dogs are capable of living on vegetarian diets, but cats 100% need meat in their diets in order to live.

nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-diabetes/

Eat meat from the local farm. Problem solved, now fuck off hippy.

You are not very bright are you...

I'm gonna sound like a bit of an edge lord but...
Am I the only one who thinks throwing the baby chicks into the hole looks kind of fun?

How much does this job pay?

How many animals have to suffer and die to stop me eating meat?

ALL OF THEM

I eat meat, but that's a retarded argument.

i am way to lazy to not just eat shit thats been 2 mins in the microwave
i cant do the "spend forever to get food ready"
>lazy student here

I would start eating people if all animals,fish and birds were gone

This seems to be third world shithole. What country is this filmed in?

vegan or bust

Honestly these videos are terrible. The meat industry really is another shoah. But I won't stop. Do try to buy local though. Supporting local business and ethical farming.

Because I am not a faggot

fuck off with this crap Nigel. Sorry to burst your bubble but in Islam you have to kill the animal as quickly and painlessly as possible. Also torture is forbidden. Go shitpost somewhere else.

>someone vaccinated themselves by mistake

Can you tell me what the difference between natural and artificial are?
I don't think there is one.

Can you try maybe linking to a different site that isn't run by a guy trying to sell his book? Fun fact: that web site you're linking to, with the intentionally misleading name "Nutrition Facts" which sounds like a government health service actually used to be called the Vegan Research Institute. That shows just how unbiased he is.

it's his life for about 600 burgers, plus cowhide, hooves and bones used for other things.

Because Im hungry. Why do yo faggots put life on a pedestal. Cant murder animals only humans.

Just like how unbiased all the studies paid for by the meat, dairy, and egg industry?

He is actually funded by big broccoli bro

Fun fact: his own organization is listed as a non-profit so him stating that 100% proceeds of his books and speaking engagements go to charity is highly misleading.

humans are omnivorous apes. it's evident in our digestive systems and evolutionary history. you shouldn't deny what's natural to your species. eating meat, along with cooking food, were major factors in the development of increased cognitive abilities for humans.

these chickens are pumped full of sperm and fed weird growth hormones for more meat, to the point that they can't actually walk.

Like a bunch of amerifats in a cage.

>He is actually funded by big broccoli bro

If you can honestly sit there and claim "health food" in general and veganism/vegetarianism in particular aren't huge and profitable industries then I don't know what else I have to say to you.

i eat kelp noodles in a bag instead of instant ramen they take literally 0 minutes preparation

theres so much more important topics in this world than the welfare of a chicken egg

although veganism is not a bad choice with protein supplementation

>high-quality nutrition
literally a buzzword, really no such thing as "high quality protein etc"

Who exactly is he getting paid for? He started his website to just summarize nutritional studies because he saw his grandfather reverse heart disease with a whole foods plant based diet.

you are a faggot. They are trying to push this vegetarian narrative because by letting everyone survive on lettuce they can feed some billions more humans. It's all about keeping up overpopulation and niggers flooding western countries.
Also I am fucking tired of "le meat industry". Agricultural corporations are way bigger and more of an oligopoly than meat ones. The idea that vegetarians are fighting against "le corporations" is total bullshit. You are just a tool for the international elites to convince us to consume tomatoes so they can feed a couple billions more niggers.
kys

I have no problem with this, as someone who killed a few farm animals myself, I literally feel nothing for those animals.

so slitting the throat and having bleed to death by the action of the animals own heart isn't considered torture in islum?

>now listening to: Radiohead - No Surprises

>youtube.com/watch?v=mEqBbgYBruo

because food is food

Why are you a little bitch with your half measure?
Vegetarians are the worst, at least those vegan faggots drop all animal products but you faggots only go part way.

Because i don't care about animals like i dont care about people i dont know

If my desires require the suffering of others then so be it

appeal to nature fallacy, typical

youtube.com/watch?v=fWKvhck7edY

Really makes you think huh?

>Who exactly is he getting paid for?

By the people paying for his speaking engagements and books that claim veganism can cure diseases either to A. reinforce their new-age religion or B. to get their customers to buy their products. He gets paid to tell people what they want to hear. He speaks a lot about how food-borne illness can be drastically reduced by not eating meat, but most cases of food-borne illness come from produce. It's a scam.

You are literally retarded, Agricultural corporations would have a vested interest in the meat industry because guess what animal eat to grow??? PLANTS it takes 20 calories of plant food to make 1 calorie of meat.

Why don't you go walk outside and use your arms to fly through the air like a bird?

Gimmie gimmie chicken tendies

Not ready.

I never worked on a farm.

But I have no issue with any of that either.
Those chicks seem perfectly happy to me.

>Whole Foods
>nothing to profit from a that claim.

ok little buddy, it's nap time :^)

Be they crispy or from wendys

>DRlUe5Be
Says the one who uses appeal to pity by using cute chicks to make people vegan

>allow abortions
>muh baby chickens

Proof he is getting paid by whole foods?

if theres a single homeless person in your town and you are spending time on animal welfare

then you are not seeing the bigger picture youre just missing it

its actually satanic to concentrate on that

veggies are objectively healthier than meat however. and any push to make human beings more healthier is a good movement .

most heavy meat eaters are kind of in denial and too lazy to mix up their diet theyre just like meat and pasta every night hurrrrrrrp derp

thats non nutritive and just as bad as hardcore vegetarian