So now that world peace was a huge success, what other youtubers are adult swim gonna give a show?

so now that world peace was a huge success, what other youtubers are adult swim gonna give a show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W9mKvb0W3Bk
polldaddy.com/poll/9436709/
polldaddy.com/poll/8889915/
streamable.com/mc36
youtube.com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hijacking your thread: What StormFront is saying about Sam Hyde and MDE: World Peace?

Was it a huge success? Did it make money?

Who is that transvestite and why does it get posted so much lately?

filthyfrank
h3h3
idubbz
maxmoefoe
how2basic

fuck off

the "to go to bed forever" sketch was 3deep4me, could someone explain it?

yeah
more viewers than Eric Andre's first season
still feel like it won't get renewed

>filthyfrank
No. Even Sam Hyde is better than this trash.

Eric Andre is WAAAAAAAAAAY superior to MDE: World Peace. I just saw it last night, while I waited for Sam Hyde's show.

filthyfrank maybe if done with those 3 other faggots he does stuff with

h3h3 is a hack and would probably not leave his apartment as that would be too much work

how2basic works in 1-2 minute spurts that's it

maybe mega64 if they move outside of the video game bit?

Wetmovie1

t. cunt

I hope it gets renewed, but since it's anti-PC to the point where adult swim has to step in and censure, I don't see it happening unless it was pulling ATHF numbers

If you like this trash you're beyond retarded.

not really

Mega64 is the only right answer

I know. He is black, right?

OMG, imagine a h3h3 tv show where he dresses up in various outfits and walks around new york while hip hop instrumentals play in the background. I think it would be unironically kino

but no one outside of one buzzfeed article and one, weeks old page on a neogaf forum even cares.

No one is really outraged by it. Most people don't know or don't want to know about it.

I want to find them a lot funnier than I do

((( Sam 'I have a film degree but look down on everyone else' Hyde ))) isn't very funny.

Neil Cicierega

What was this fag shit and who is that cunt?

holy shit yes

hopefully never

Don't bother, I keep asking that everytime it gets posted and nobody ever answer seriously

I think it might be Doug Walker but I'm not sure. Based on the fact that they comment on how successful it is I doubt it, as the fag fails on everything he tries to do aside from Nostalgia Critic.

Michael Cusack Adult Swim show when?

youtube.com/watch?v=W9mKvb0W3Bk

idubbbz is literally the only one on that list who tries to produce original content.

Everybody else just does parodies, reactions and shock videos. I guess you could argue h2b does have original content, but if you've seen one video you've seen them all.

Hopefully none.

I think they're comfortable where they are.

THIS

Real answer is Alan Resnick and hopefully they do. He's already done three specials for them so hopefully a more regular show is in the works.

how does idubbz make original content all he does is react to le shitty youtube content and kickstarters. and open boxes of shit his fans send him, like every other faggot channel on youtube. how is that original compared to someone like filthy frank who although is getting stale has a unique concept with his little universe lore hes created. what the fuck dickhead.

Tim Heidecker should sue these guys for plagiarism

Sam Hyde
Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace
aired on Adult Swim

Holy shit finally! Thank you based user

Prison Charles is the counterpart to Family Charles who has an aryan wife and two children. (Both Charles say in the current and previous episodes: can't win if you don't play). See the German flag in the beginning? Read about the mass kebab raping of Euro girls (and children) throughout the ""migrant"" crisis? White men who aren't faggots want Racial Holy War to start but are being cucked by our govt's. We're unprepared too (prison Charles can't bench 225 when he gets shanked). The song at the end was supposed to be Cop Killer. Charles chimping out in the bed at the end thinking like all of us goyim, I just want "to go to bed forever" and never wake up. The skit is about White Genocide.

it's clear enough to Sams audience (don't forget about the Jews Rule song)

>((( Sam 'I have a film degree but look down on everyone else' Hyde )))
that's actually the funniest thing about him

the self-loathing is worn on his sleeve

You've had too many redpills, friend.

Would they legally be allowed to let YuGiOh abridged/ Team Fourstar/ Code Ment air stuff on TV?

There are only so many news reports of blacks and Muslims raping and murdering (and often filming) white boys and girls before you go completely insane

That you can read I mean

They've been self-employed and not needing to work as a result of Mega64 for like the past 8+ years and now in addition literally make over $8000 a month in Patreon cash.

A television show would probably mean them making LESS money.

idubbz stole the kickstarter thing from retsupurae so no, he's not original.

I just want to know 1 thing, why is it called world peace?

Would watch.

OFFICIAL RANKINGS SO FAR:
2 > 1 > 3 > 5 > 4

World Peace
WP
white power

>idubbz stole the kickstarter thing from retsupurae so no
did sam hyde steal this idea too

people voted for it

>$8000 a month in Patreon cash.

92k pre-tax a year split between 4 people is only $24k, do they make a shit ton of money on merch? their videos aren't that frequent to be making mad AdSense money

>people voted for it
That would just beg the question of why, but oh well.

>pre-tax

Its all tax free donations dude. Patreon makes full use of the loopholes.

if the nutshack can get 2 season then so can this

ukinojoe making full length episodes for adult swim

I'm not sure what the subtext is exactly, but it depicts an upstanding citizen whose faith in the system keeps him optimistic that this misunderstanding will blow over, until he returns home after 20 years of hard time to see it in ruin. The disillusionment hits him all at once and he sees his life flash before him in the form of the various sets and he decides to go to sleep forever

something about idealists who could change the world for the better being beaten into submission by wider society

were you the guy yesterday that kept getting troll answers?

if so I'm sorry, I assumed you were just playing along

here is an old poll of the proposed episode titles
>polldaddy.com/poll/9436709/

and one for the show's title
>polldaddy.com/poll/8889915/

i don't know how much actual input the fans really had in the end, but the fact that MDE even asked is preddy cool imo

Here's the sneak preview of yesterday's episode shown back in May, in slightly higher quality
streamable.com/mc36
Still has the lame commentary but sans zooming in

why do this board ride this guy's dick so hard, he's not even that funny or innovative

>what other youtubers are adult swim gonna give a show?
They should give a show to these guys, they're terrific.

no theyre old faggots

they are on their 30s

would unironically watch

@ everyone in this thread

how much of a pussy does one need to think jokes about those subjects are offensive

and that others need to be policed into not laughing about at them

hey whoever you are get on eggkara

Yo does anyone have sauce for this? She's from Williamsburg Street Fashion

you didn't post a picture but amelia earhart

All of those could probably be packaged into one show.

no one ever said or even implied that

chose your words carefully big guy this is my show youre talking about

get on eggkara boys we're going to watch the new episode

get in here

GET IN HERE

Only people in it for racism and memes don't see that 4 and 5 are the best episodes so far.

Nice straw man mate

Anthony Fantano?

you always was a silly ho

Has anyone already made a reaction gif of the teacher hanging himself and flying off with the noose?

This is where you fans of MDE fail, you don't understand humor. That isn't an image you would use as a Reaction Image.

>Latza with a budget and Tim and Eric production values.
It would be a wonderful disaster.

someone leaked a full rough cut of ep 101 on ribbit
youtube.com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ

fuuuuuck

>lets kill every cop in sight

DAMN....... really makes ut hink... about sutff and things... i'd kill my dad too he's a real piece of work keeps saying he's gonna make me a get a job grrr..... i wish sam would beat up my dad for me....

actually there's not much difference

Has anyone already made a gif of the teacher hanging himself and flying off with the noose?

_ys

I shit on Frank, but the chorus from FRIED NOODLES was fucking heavenly

I didn't save it but it exists

time to go back in your cell. No helter skelter for you today, Charlie.

what's this from

Its better than anything else on adult swim you pleb

this leak here's the broadcast version for reference

>my wife is asian
really makes you think...

kill yourself

are all the transitions there?

or is it all still censored?

yep it's all uncensored. why did they censor the tattoo anyway?

the infinity-one symbol thing was copied from the Aurora shooter's diary