Ive only been on pol for a couple years, this board is how i got into Sup Forums

ive only been on pol for a couple years, this board is how i got into Sup Forums

i have a 'friend' whos been here since 2004 and he tells me that back in the day that

>'we thought le gay marriage was the single most important issue facing society, and railed against bigotry'

i ask what changed

>'we grew up and realized gays were aggressive bullies and also that maybe there were more important things than getting some old guys down at city hall to approve buttfucking'

can you guys confirm or deny this?
i suspect he hasn't been here as long as he says.

>about love
I guess its ok for a 50 year old to marry a 10 year if they're in love xD

>marriage is about love

Sup Forums used to be libertarian and Sup Forums was always counter-cultury back before that.

>pol used to be libertarian
oh boy

kek

Pedo acceptance is coming.

Marriage isn't about love. It's about raising kids and duty to society.

Btfo

i kek'd

Marriage is a businesses, not a matter of love.

Also, gay marriage is pointless because butts do not get pregnant

Beat me to it;

Marriage is the start of a family.

Sup Forums is still liberitarian, also at this point not being a faggot and nigger lover is counter culturey anyway.

>gays
getting real tired of them

I wasn't here when this site first started but back in 2003 I was totally 'gay love, evil oppressors!!!!!!!'
I was 14

now I'm old but at least I have a decent job unlike those omega fags over on r9k

>Sup Forums is still liberitarian

No it isn't. Sup Forums is authoritarian racist. Just like the Jews who rule us today.

isnt gay marriage legal now anyway? why beat a dead horse.

C-can I marry my waifu?

Yes.

I mean if someone is more successful at something you might as well copy them.

Don't be like those blacks who think having a real job and working for money is a bad thing because white people do it.

Marriage is about unity, if gayness incest can make house Stark and house Lannister allies than who gives a damn.

Despite modern bullshit about love, marriage is and always has been about having kids.

If gay couples do adopt or buy sperm, then they should have access to all the same subsidies and tax breaks as heterosexual parents.

Whether gay and lesbian couples should be allowed to raise kids is the more interesting topic of discussion.

As far as marriage ceremonies go, no religious community should be forced to marry people that they don't want to.

Marriage is about reproduction, not love.

That's sex my friend, not marriage.
Marriage is more than just reproduction. (I am not denying it, just saying it's more).

been lurking Sup Forums since 2007, aside from the anti gay threads that were occasionally posted there it was never really a topic brought up very often, but Sup Forums has always been a counter culture hivemind regardless.

Welcome back cock sucker.