Even if you disagree with them, can we all agree that the DPRK is one of the most impressive countries on earth?

Even if you disagree with them, can we all agree that the DPRK is one of the most impressive countries on earth?

Despite the intense sanctions, absolutely no free trade, and the constant hostility from South Korea...
They've managed to amass the largest military in the world, be in possession of many nuclear weapons, they have a high human development index, education and healthcare are free, no citizen has to pay taxes, they have 82 airports, they even have their own computer operating system called Red Star OS.

Against all odds, they have achieved a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BB2ULt2BsdM
ryongnamsan.edu.kp/
haykalb.com/
treasury.gov/resource-center/faqs/Sanctions/Pages/faq_other.aspx#nk
wenku.baidu.com/view/52f22dec172ded630b1cb638.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Nationalism
>Homogenous population
>Degeneracy outlawed
>Refuse to succumb to globalism
>No niggers
>No spics
>No Muslims
>No feminists
>No SJWs
>Media and money free of kike influence
Where were you when you learned that "Best Korea" isn't just a meme? Don't be deceived by the lying Jews, juche is the ultimate red pill, and the DPRK is the world's last hope in the struggle against Jewish degeneracy. Long live the great leader, and may the grand marshal Kim Jong-Un lead the DPRK do prosperity!

God bless Best Korea.

>they have a high human development index

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you

If there is something about the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea (henceforth shall be referred to as the DPRK) that concerns you please allow to answer your questions.
The imperialist western propaganda paints a very poor image of the DPRK so I will be happy to fix this slanderous image of us for you.

The Jews have done a good brainwashing the foolish masses in the west.

Yeah, lets not talk about the famine, the elettericity that goes out everytime, no chance for an individual to advance in life etc etc.

And do we want to talk about the third generation rule? KEK

Fuck off.

NK > SK

Very true, the DPRK values freedom and rights over all the Jew is one who wants slavery

>Cannot into space
youtu.be/BB2ULt2BsdM

I must say thank you to this thread america pig

Insult American is like insult dirt
Not enough brain to understand

W E W

You're only insulting yourself kim

I wouldn't call most of those airports. Mainly just landing strips with a nearby building. They've got 3 or so big ones now though.

Otherwise most people over there have been switching to whyndoes, so redstar is meh.

The electricity in rural areas is so bad that you basically only use it to charge flashlights during the day, and need a regulator to even do that.

The famine though has drifted away, they're doing much more decently on food. Notice I don't say "great", just decent.

Third generation rule has no actual evidence for it in any of their laws, criminal code, or otherwise - only in SK reports and refugee statements. So I'd focus on using other complaints.

Depends on what you mean by freedom and rights.

By my standards, NK does not focus on those very much at all in its criminal code or its constitution.

My grandfather used to pile gooks 5 high in the war. 4 high usually works but you norKS are so tiny

>be you
>live in best Korea
>deal with the best famines
>survive the best blackouts
>survive the best fascist type of control imaginable

They are short as fuark, but don't get your hopes up, that aint a nork.

Your too ignorant and brainwashed by propaganda to understand

Based midget

pls pappa canada help enlighten me

jk ur doing some good goofs bruh

No such thing as famine, no such think as blackout, DPRK have the best government , like how everyone hate Donald Trump everyone hate Korea because we are best

holy shit lad is that you? how did you visit nork?

I wish I lived in DPRK. One of the last 3 bastions against Illuminati control. They know that the true propaganda being released is by the West and not them.

lmao this thread is pretty sad, even for Sup Forums

Aint me, that's Rowan, a really chill dude. Pic related, just my personal favorite imperialist to use for height comparisons because it's fahnny.

Visiting NK is easy though, if you're interested I can give some info.

More like poor-tugal.

>communism

sadly a deal breaker, everything else just comes with nationalism nationalism

All of their soldiers are strong and healthy aswell

sure give tips im kinda curious. Also im not bringing any technology if i go.

In Pyongyang school children ask why Portugal so poor
One teacher tell me student bring food and ask if he can give to Portugal to help
He try but America destroy package because it's "suspicious"

this

would quite enjoy working there. there was a kiwi who said he was going over to work there for a year.
would be quite an experience

You know that's bullshit.

Rather only poor then poor,no Internet,have to worship some gook daily,the shittiest food imaginable and not even knowing if the earth is flat or round lmao

Your roleplay is really bad, Trudeau did really leave a dent on Canada

Canada will have diplomatic relation when China take over

I-Is this rare?

When they capture you, do yourself a favor and kill yourself. Take one of those smelly commie gooks with you if you can. Don't go on TV and cry like a little bitch.

Short and sweet: contact one of many travel agencies that go there. If you're interested in specific outings, don't bother with the "pre-set tours", as you'll be stuck with a group just going to a set itinerary.

You can do custom trips with some, plan where you want to hit, do some flying there, visit some rural areas, etc. All depends on what you're willing to spend and what your goal in visiting is. I can link one, but I don't want to shill a specific one unless you're having trouble finding some.

Otherwise you can bring tech - cellphone, laptop, etc. It's all good. They won't steal them from you.

Yeah, I've got a few friends who have done business/worked over there. That's currently on hold though due to the newest US sanctions. One guy lived there for a little over a year, another for three, etc. It's simple living, but they enjoy the business.

Their food is meh, not enough meat for me to be happy, for sure. And yeah, internet is effectively only in the richy areas and the big universities (you can visit Kim Il-Sung University's website here: ryongnamsan.edu.kp/ and make yourself laugh by reading some engrish translation journal publications.

They don't tend to capture tourists, and I'm not big into breaking the law in general - legal positivism and all that.

Thanks though bruh.

It's a proxy
Go live there if you admire it so much, I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms.

they are totally dependent on China in all aspects

Without China they would die within 2 weeks

meme rare

getting best korea is like a rite of passage for flag collectors

>their own computer operating system

Yeah, that's not all that impressive.

china and obongo stopped helping this month and kim said prepare for no food to be delivered or made in the country hanz.

any tips on getting job offers? I have canadian citizenship if that helps

>no niggers
I believe there is one nigger in best Korea... Ya know, the basketball nigger?

We may run on "imperialist propaganda" but whatever its doing it sure keeps the lights on.

Job offer as in within the state working for the state? Or as in working for a travel agency? Or as in starting your own business there?

The latter two are far more realistic than the first.

I'm going to be in Liaoning fairly soon, and I want to visit the DPRK if I have a chance while I'm there. What would you say is my best bet to get in?

I can help if you want we have some jobs here however you won't get paid but get free food and a place to sleep with monitored internet

fugg

get approved with a travelling agency and obtain a visa otherwise you can get killed at any given moment

They also have a decent amount of blacks attend in visit for events AS WELL AS African students attending one of their universities.

Not a false flag? Lol

DPRK is proof that even without globalism your country can survive.

With the way its ran, and the land its not, it can never thrive without actual trade/handouts, but another country could easily thrive with arable land.

Today, my collection has ascended in rank

My life has meaning once more

If you're a US citizen, contact an agency, they'll help you get in via a flight from Beijing. Depending on how soon, they may be able to work something spontaneous out.

Except you instead just get arrested.

Best false flag.

I wouldn't say its thriving, just chugging along.

Or you can realize that both sides spread propaganda as the world isn't a struggle between good and evil?

>82 airports
>can't even leave the country from them

Everyone asleep and not going to club to have sex with 100 black men that's why no lights

Kek, why thrive when you can survive amirite?

South Korea engages in global trade but not the multikulti bullshit, and they're lightyears ahead of Best Korea.

>Or as in starting your own business there?
interesting. I have no idea on how I would go about doing that though. it would be easy to start a business there that most other countries have that nk doesn't, but it seems impossible to buy property, get business license, etc.

you wont get arrested as long as you follow the rules

False

you cant work for travelling agency here the only 2 job you can possibly obtain is

1.programmer in university and teach programming
2.English teacher

fuck off park

whats a good website to learn north koreas language.

Yeah, I bet those grapes are sour and nasty too Mr Fox.

Here, have Mecca. Also known as the Sodom and Gomorrah of the Arabic world what with all their degeneracy and club niggers.

This

i wish i could be a NEET again

I'll have a software engineering degree in 2 years. do you know who I should contact? one of the universities directly?

there isnt too many however only a few things are different from the actual korean,but if you work here you are not expected to speak north korean you will be a "lector" who only has to speak english,you can learn our language here however

This.

Currently only 2 primarily operate for out of country flights, with one being the most standard to Beijing.

Pyongyang gets a bit brighter at night each year. Maybe you can have your wish eventually.

You normally start by reviewing some of their basic foreign investment law. NK has a pretty easy process for it, with some differences you'd experience as a foreign business compared to a local one (the most immediate being you pay taxes while locals don't).

BUT even if you want to, that's now on hold until the US drop's its newest sanctions. The new ones bothered me because NK was opening up more and more to foreign business, including capitalist style stuff. Which now got fucked.

Some random tidbits of information since you seem interested:

A NK lawyer from abroad - haykalb.com/ - with a lot new warnings and stuff due to the new sanctions

treasury.gov/resource-center/faqs/Sanctions/Pages/faq_other.aspx#nk - The newest sanctions, focus in on this line:

"460. Can U.S. persons do business with entities in North Korea?

No. Unless authorized pursuant to a general or specific license from OFAC and/or BIS, Executive Order 13722 prohibits new investment in North Korea by a U.S. person and the exportation or reexportation, from the United States, or by a U.S. person, of any goods, services, or technology to North Korea. [Published on 03-16-2016] "

Pic related, one of the books I have that would help.

Oh they don't? Jesus. Culture snobs are retarded.

How does it feel to be one of the 5 countries who will survive the upcoming oil embargo?

[email protected]

Care to provide any examples to the contrary?

BEHOLD! The greatest military hardware known to man (if we time traveled back to the 1960's)

I mean, T-55s? Really? Even sandniggers have long since upgraded to T-72s, even if they are monkey models.

ryongnamsan.edu.kp/

if u need any help let me know

thanks man. I am not an american citizen though, I am canadian

Assuming you are a one of a kind nork that speaks understandable English, where, why and how did you learn? School in Switzerland?

Nork shills, in my boards?
Try this free test to find out!

You forgot your NK proxy, retard

Just learn Korean, NK speaks a more outdated inflection, according to SKean' and NK'ean folks I've talked to.

Except you're wrong again.

He's making shit up.

If you're aiming for any sort of work there, first pay attention to the US sanctions so you don't get yourself in trouble.

Second, the universities aren't your first go for programming at all. For any business opportunities there outside attempting to start your own business, it's more difficult, because they prefer you have your own startup capital.

There are a lot of folks who visit NK regularly on business and otherwise. Contact them, see if they know anyone in the country who is looking.

Break the law, get jailed. That pussyfaggot can cry all he wants, but he done fucked up. There are plenty of other tourists, on that same trip, not arrested.

US pushes sanctions in the UN and MANY other countries agree to them and work with them - I don't know Canadian law, I'm a US lawyer, so look up your stuff. I just urge being careful because everything in regards to NK is unique - and a lot of countries make it very difficult to do shit with NK.

Canada has been nice to me though. There's a guy in Canada who imports NK'ean books from a Chinese chick in Beijing for me, then forwards them to me.

Nice dude. Thanks canadabro.

He's not. Don't eat the bullshit.

Kim II sung uni
do not invest into north korea after they take ur money you invested they just kick u out they did it to the ISP who built infrastucture here to have internet

that isnt me

can i talk to you later, can you leave an email. I want to know more

dare I ask what the other two are?

They even still use Mig-15's

They were obselete even before the Korean War ended in 1953

A truly tremendous force.

you are a fucking idiot if you think you can start a business here and the goverment wont scam you look at what they did to orascom you ignorant faggot

'07 grad?

Except you can. Thanks for showing your true colors though, proxyfag.

You're free to pick up a foreign investment law book though and read up. There's standards, fees, taxes - all the classics - but there is profit to be made.

It's one of the steps NK has made towards more capitalistic acceptance, which I think is good. Otherwise the massive push towards tourism, like Masikryong, is good too.

wenku.baidu.com/view/52f22dec172ded630b1cb638.html

[email protected]

WHO are you?

Hi Kim

I never told you that you can't you fucking retard I just suggested that once you become successful they will take everything you have,good luck recovering it afterwards

But you are the government, kim-o sabi.

Cuba and Iran.

So you are telling me Orascom and many others didn't get scammed when NK had nothing to gain from them anymore? you are delusional