Would you consider a serious relationship (LTR, marriage) with a woman older than you?

Would you consider a serious relationship (LTR, marriage) with a woman older than you?

How old are we talking? A few years, a decade plus?

Yes of course. Although im in my early 20s... Much older women atract me and i seem to attract them. They are much more matture and most importantly they know what they want.

5-10 years.

I always thought I would but I'm currently in a position where I'm 25 and I have a shot with a 40 year old, never got married and has no kids, and I'm kind of actively trying to get away from her attentions because it just seems kind of weird.

I'd fuck her. Especially if she shaved her pussy. But a relationship might be pushing it.

I'm in my 60's and only date women younger then 30. So no to old bags.

>serious relantionship

I'd rather die

Sage

I am 26 and married for about three years to my wife who is 8 years older at 34. I met her when she was 29 and i was 21 in 2012. AMA

yep, its what I go for

nothing strange about a 5 year gap

my wife is 7 years older than me and its not that much of a difference to offset anything

Why should we care?
/sage

Because OP started the thread asking about being in a serious relationship to older women? If you dont thats cool, ill just watch youtube lol.

It's boring, if you want more crappy details ask OP.

Why are you saging? Aren't there enough traps and dick threads for you autist?

Only if her minge wasn't all blown out like an old chevy

Of course if they got the money, I can always bang skanks on the side

Just if shes fertile and virgin

I'm 29 and would go date someone up to like 34 but would need to really like them. I would prefer like 22 though.

not enough giant anime dickgirls for you to whack off to hey?

Yes, but I wouldn't be in a relationship with a woman who works out.

I can't be with someone who is in better shape than me, or a better person in general.

m8, go for it. Live that straight shota dream.

>Get involved with a woman, 45yo
>Desperate to have kids
oksure.jpg
>Nothing happens
>"Just get my sister pregnant instead"
>Think I'm living every man's dream
>Can't get it up
>Bail on relationship two months after

depends on how well you fuck. my current wife well.... she used to be a total whore at 29 she was in the 80 or 90 head count. started banging her at the age of 21 and i was already close to the 50 head count so i was not much better than her. if anything by scale i was more a whore than her. however even 3 years later with just quickie sex, i can make her cum at least 2 times in a 15 minute session. and despite her being an ex slut, and us fucking for years, she still wont let me go all out unless i get her drunk because my 7 inch dick with a prince albert makes her bleed from trauma. she has also had 2 kids. young guys and virgins are way to insecure about dick size for real.

your pathetic

>your

If your dumbass wants to save the thread than kudos to you. It will always be a shit thread

Been there, done that. 11 months. She was ten years older, had her own kids. Whenever she tried to integrate me into the Fam I'd just leave unless they were doing something I wanted to do. Sex drive was incredible and she gave me a lot of drugs. Fucked her in the ass a lot. Walked in on her with her legs up after sex like she was trying to get preggo. Ended with me breaking up with her cuz I didn't see a future, apparently she did. Looked her up two months later, fucked her in the ass again twice in a night. She let the cum run down and fingered her pussy with it as a last ditch effort.

Never had the care to tell her I was sterile, oh well

Did she do the dinosaur?

Bait troll

>come back with a minor common typo
>still to weak to appreciate a person that challenges you to be the best person of yourself
>instead faps and cries how women are all sluts and don't appreciate "good guys'
lol k

>fail grade school english
feelsbadman.jpg

Your a genius.

I actually prefer slutty girls. Virgins and nonexperienced girls are boring.

Also, I know I'm pathetic. I never made any claim otherwise.

You couldn't close that deal? Did you even think to suggest getting them both in bed together?
KYS fgt

just when i thought i'd heard it all...

Idiot

>makes over 50k a year working a a Registered nurse due to my 4 year degree.
>typos because im drunk

Already done that, it was pretty great-she was up for anything and was almost constantly horny once we started fucking because she'd been alone and neglected too long. Put it in any hole I wanted when I wanted and only broke it off because she started getting super clingy and I wanted to fuck one of her younger, super hot friends lol
Never did get to fuck the friend but I regret nothing.

Asshats. Good job user. I'm proud of you.

I'm 32, I've been in 3 serious relationships (5 years, 5 years, 8 years) and have slept with 6 women total, and 4 of them were older than me by at least 3 years. The love of my life is six years older than me, and I married her.

The oldest woman I fucked was 52 coworker when I was 26, and I allegedly took her anal virginity. There was some major, major kinking going on with that woman. She was kinda fat, but huge tits.

If she ain't dead, she's fine in my bed.

>Lying on the internet
Were you the guy begging for videogames a couple hours ago?

Why? For being unimpressed by anons lack of imagination or for calling him out on being a beta loser because he was given a golden opportunity and couldn't get it up?

Buying anything on this site as real makes you an idiot. This is a playland.

>guaranteed replies

>nurse
Lol, what are you a homo???

It's homo to save lives. Good job trashman.

Thinking that it isn't happening somewhere right now makes you far stupider. Right now, there's a guy in the exact situation he described and he's pussying out. That loser isn't here to laugh at, this fgt will do just fine.

>American
>Save lives
money.jpg

hahaha nursing is great, unlike doctors, who are college cucks for years, i can get a 4 year degree, then once i have a few years experience, i can get my master in lpn, which is basically a doctor. As a Licenses Practitioner Nurse i can prescribe meds, and all that while making close to 100k a year, difference is i can work half way though, unlike med students who are stuck being broke. Also im a ex army combat medic fag, so i want to be a flight nurse and have my own helicopter and treat trauma. that shit makes my dick hard.

The fucking nurse in the hospital right now is worth more than 10 of you faggots trying to blame whatever on whoever. Stop sucking

You sound mad and autistic, what went wrong with your life?

You

You seem upset. Everything ok at home?

It's crossed my mind man. She's even reasonably attractive for her age. Ass is killer. My friends would make fun of me though. And she's joked about the full bush before and it wouldn't bother me so much on someone my age but my fetish is specifically older women with no pubes so I don't know.

Come get some.

Shave her in her sleep then. When you're given a chance you take it. Don't be a pussy. Just do it.

Yeah if she's rich and has had less sex partners than fingers on my hand.

Yes I give a shit. I'll eat the memes.

first serious relationship: me 17, she 23
- she just about shit when she found out my age, I looked older -
second serious relationship: me 21, she 31
- she knew I was younger, didn't care -
we worked at the same place where all the fat old fucks were hitting on her
bcoz tall, curly blonde hair, big tits babe, so I played it cool
and told her I liked her bcoz she's smart (true) with good taste in music (true)
and liked me (oh boy) so I moved into her place and lived there
in Glorious Sex Palace for nine years, but I was a fckn idiot, and she moved out.

No. I can't stand being around women. All they talk and think about are themselves, and they shit they expect everyone and the world to give them. Cunts.

>eat the memes

Stop reading Hemmingway. Even he would have grown bored.

No its actually all true. I have zero proof but just figured I'd share

Someone please post a delicious cake.

No proof? Then it ain't the truth.

You're fuckin gross guy stick to your own generation and quit trying to produce sickly kids.

Dude should be banging 20-somethings. Shut the fuck up.

Also quads checked.

>but I was a fckn idiot, and she moved out.

What did you do to make a 40 year old female leave you? Story time.

>nurse
>50k yearly
Pick one

/thread

Once you're in your late 20s, you realize that you cannot have a good, meaningful, mature relationship with a girl younger than you. Girls in general are unbelievably immature, so if you want to be with a girl close to your own maturity level, you likely have to find one 5 years older than you, maybe more. But even if you do, they'll likely still be more immature than you. I swear women stop maturing at about 16 years old.

>Prince Albert
so what made you decide to be a massive faggot in life?
>I like pissing in 3 directions with no erection.

why?

...male nurse is best nurse when you need your
fat ass loaded onto a gurney, or strapped into a
helicopter for transport. Your homophobia is not
worth your life, faggot.

I know you're right.

"Age ain't nothin but a numbuh"

>check pockets
>member of Sup Forums card
>life forefeit

I can't imagine how secretly closeted of a homosexual you must be... but it's pretty fucking bad dude.

You basically had the one shot to talk both girls into an ultra kinky Handmaid's tale style fucked up incest jizz fest. And you just let that shit slip son? Go suck a dick if you're not already sitting on one faggot.

> Oh honey, I tried to fuck your cute and willing sister. But, my body just couldn't achieve the desire I needed, I kept thinking of you.

> Look, how about- you're there, holding her hand, while I look at you... it'll make me feel so much better about this. And I do love your sister. But I'm in love with you.

> I think we can make this work, I'd even be willing to talk to her about it, it means a lot to me, she's willing to do this.

--- Skip forward a year ----

> Yeah you little slut, lick your sisters preggo fucking pussy while I fuck you up the ass.

This is what love is, and this is how it happens.

dont hate it bah
)pissing honestly did become slightly more complicated.
it is a small sacrifice for mad pussy.
>in smalls talk you mention u have
>them bitches are curious.

Obiously yeah, with your mom

this guy gets it

I was too fckn demanding, too overbearing, and
too everything-else. Somebody should have told
me to fckn lighten up, but nobody did.

I actively seeking out older women as long as the Gap is smaller than ten years.

>demanding proof on Sup Forums
gtfo you fckn idiot

>reasons i dont trust medical staffing confirmed.
you are a freak.

Fuck yeah getting married to one soon.

Stop spelling "Hemingway" with two "M",
it makes you appear retarded.

why tho?

Fuck you dude is a gross old man wrecking the fucking gene pool.
if trips old man gets tubes tied.

Cuz you get off on fixing people with head wounds and shit...

Yo' as long as it wasn't gay, I'd totally let you treat my trauma case while you were rock hard. People that really love their jobs do the best work. I fully understand this Sup Forumsrother.

I've been in a relationship with a rich older woman for 8 years. She spoils me endlessly.
Pic related.

>Implying a 60-something is having sex to have kids at that age

I'm 26 and my current gf is a 6 months older than me, 27, and I'm heavily considering proposing to her... the fuck do I do? Won't she be past the wall in 10 years? I'm going to be wanting to fuck girls in their early 20s when I'm 37.. But then again no matter how hot your girl is, there will be a girl out there that's hotter.. sometimes it's just best to settle.. any advice is welcome

Dated a chick 5 years older than me at 19. Girls reach maturity at 24

You can't possibly be serious.
You could just lie to them too they'd be just as curious.....

>check pockets
>find valid ManCard
>urgentcare invoked