I'm scared Sup Forums, about a month ago I fucked this whore with no comdom... I've known her for a long time...

I'm scared Sup Forums, about a month ago I fucked this whore with no comdom... I've known her for a long time, she was on meth at one point and she was all over me, flirting ans grabing my cock. I crushed under pressure and fucked her..

Today I have this little sore on my cock, it doesn't hurt but I'm scared shitless of what it could be.. I'm only 18 Sup Forums, how bad did I fuck up??

Probably an ingrown hair, nothing to worry about. I get them every once in a while and I'm as sexual active as a door knob

it doesnt look good tbh. but for real just be a man and go to the doctor. if you fucked up nothings changing that now. may as well get it over with.

sorry mate. godspeed.

I was researching syphilis and it says that the first step is a painless, small, sore on the shaft, next it's a rash.

I'm young and don't go to the doctors often. I'm scared Sup Forums

You're fine dont worry about it, stress will make it worse. Remember nothing is in your control you may die tomorrow and worried about this for nothing. I'd say next time fuck her in the ass.

Awe shit nigger definitely aids

This guy is completely right.

not bad thats normal user, and go to /adv/ you newfag

Just make an appt or do a walk-in. Tell doctor you're worried, because you've had sex about 40+ days ago and didn't use protection. All you're looking for is an assessment from a professional that knows what they see, as it is their profession. Thank yourself for not waiting any longer, and as always, the sooner we face the music the better it all sounds.

You could do this or cut the bump off with a razor blade and film it put it on YouTube and be the next PewDiePie

If it is syphilis, you just go to the doctor, get tested, and if you're positive, they'll give you antibiotics to take for 2 weeks or so. Clears right up. I've had it, you might get a fever and feel like shit for a few days, but it completely curable. Not a big deal at all.

How did you find out you had it? Did you get any symptoms? What did they look like?

Go to the doctor, syphillis leads to insanity. Facts

what is the difference between
Herpes and Love?

well...

Herpes Last FOREVER !

Sorry to be the one to have to tell you this but you have aids.

i get sores like that after shaving my balls and shaft, nkthing to worry about rn

If it starts to blister and then leave an sore you have herpes.

Get tested if you can. Your probably freaking out. It's not the end of the world and you aren't going to die from this. There are many treatment options for whatever you might have and it might turn out to be nothing at all.

I get tested a usually 4 or 5 times a year while I'm sexually active, more if I think there's an issue. Didn't really have any symptoms initially, though I did later developed a small chancre on the base of my dick near my balls. Had a fever for the first few days as well, soaked my bedsheets sweating. Wasn't fun, but it all went away. Finished my mods, the chancre took a couple more weeks to fully heal, got re-tested to make sure I was clean, and everything was good to go.

Incorrect. Herpes will end when you die, but a wife can continue to love you after you die.

is no one going to acknowledge the fact that OP fucked a meth head?
what did she look like?

Ex meth head, lol. But she looked averaged, small tits, kind of small. I hadn't tucked anything in like a year, I was somewhat desperate

Has no one here had anything that's looked similer in their life?

OOOOOHOHOHOHOOHOHHOOHO HPV is aWoNDERfuL THiNg A WonderfUl ThIng A WOndErFul thing, And NeXt yOU get HErPES

Am I just freaking out over nothing? I need to know what it is if anything but I'm too afriad.

Hopefully it will just go away and I can forget about it

It's not nothing because you can see a sore. Does it itch at all? Do you get a tingly sensation?

ssa

maybe its a pimple?

No it doesn't itch, burn, tingle or anything

What do you mean it's not nothing? There's no way of it not being am std of you can see the sore?

An* if*

No worries OP. As bad as it sounds, it's probably syphilis. But there is hope because it's super easily curable. Go to your family doctor and say you want to be tested for syphilis and they'll test you and give you some antibiotics for it. Insurance should usually cover it. If you're 18, nobody even has to know. Good luck OP.

Syphilis because it looks like syphilis or because It's just likely?

It's fine your freaking out; just try to freak out less because it's not going to help you. Use your brain and figure out a solution to your problem. Watch it over the next couple days and see where the symptoms go.

OP, a lot of times stds don't have any warning, especially in men.
Go get tested. Even if the sore is unrelated, you may have something else.
It can never hurt to get checked out.
Nothing will drive away pussy like the next girl telling everyone you gave her herpes.

Well it looks like syphilis and considering she's a crackwhore it's likely. If you squeeze it like a pimple, is there pus?

There is pus when I squeeze it, It's a flat, small sore, What are the chances of it being just some random sore? I mean It's been an entire month with no symptoms?

I just want it to heal up so I can forget about it, I don't want extra attention on me

What extra attention?
You go to the dr. They put a q-tip in your dick. They call with results/ask what pharmacy to send your antibiotics to.
And as I said. It doesn't matter if you've been 30 days without anything, stds aren't always visible.
You fucked someone who has a high likelihood to be dirty. Go get checked.
Asking Sup Forums about rashes, ingrown hairs, or minor infections/illnesses is no big deal.
You don't see "does this lump look malignant?" Threads.

Well pus is a good sign that it's just an ingrown hair. I actually have a sizeable one on my shaft right now lol. They happen to everybody every once in a while. Still, you should think over getting tested. If you're too embarrassed, at least get some antibacterial cream and lather the sore in it for like a week. I can't promise that would work if it IS syphilis, but it's worth a shot.

lol why are you being such a faggot? If you have something, you have it. There's no changing that if you're just going to whine like a kid on the internet. from what you've said and the pics, it's syphilis. Go get some antibiotics already.

Extra attention from my family, I'm 18 and just graduated high school, I'm currently unemployed with no car. I don't want my family to know either, I'm q very private person and also have virtually no way of going and getting tested

you're a neet? Just uber if you have money, but it seems like you don't. It looks like there's no way your family isn't finding out about it so just tell them you need to be tested and learn from this shit.

This doesn't look like a pimple though, like most ingrown hairs look, I've had one before too, this is a flat, small sore. It's almost like some missing skin, and there's no pain like an ingrown hair would be.

What the fuck is on my dick?

Itches very slightly. Wasn't here yesterday. Married, wife and I are both faithful so it can't be an sti unless some freak accident caused it, like my dick rubbing in a public toilet bowl.

It's not open, there's no pus. It's like a small nodule on the top of the skin, with a dark black spot in the middle

Prolly cancer aids, at least the begening stages of it.

in-grown hair or someone isn't as faithful as you think

Okay a) learn to use the bus
B) shit happens. Okay? Your parents have probably been there. Even if they get upset, its not really a big deal.
People have sex, your parents have sex.
You didn't knock a chick up, you just fucked up a little bit.

>If left untreated, syphilis can eventually cause damage to the brain, nerves, eyes, heart, blood vessels, liver, bones, and joints. In extreme cases it can cause difficulty coordinating muscle movements, paralysis, numbness, gradual blindness, mental illness, and even death. If you have syphilis and are pregnant, it can cause serious birth defects and stillbirth.

GET. FUCKING. TESTED
It doesn't take a website full of virgins for you to know what you should do

I'm pretty confident that my wife hasn't cheated on me. We have a pretty healthy relationship

Can hair even grow there? It's almost on the frenulum

I'm an RN and that's definitely aids.

well idk. Have you shaved there recently? Just pop it and post pics already

Hard to tell, but if you have buried penis, it may well be a spot where sweat/fun was trapped. Your pic is pretty shit.
And as always, you can't be 100% the other person is faithful.

Cum not fun

im an RNA, def extra kromazome

you will die. Just go kill your self. Dont fuck whores

Jesus. Man the fuck up. Go to doctor.

Faggot.

Poked my wife's sewing needle into it, but nothing came out. It just made a tiny hole. No blood

Looks like the beginning of herpes. Sorry bud. Why the hell didn't you wrap it first?

We did get really drunk and have sloppy sex last night. Maybe a tooth abrasion? I don't even know if I took the condom off before I fell asleep

toilet bowl my ass. somebody was not faithful. that toilet bowl shit dont fly.
go to the doctor. if you wasnt fuckin around she was.
how bout context, timetables. when did spot appear, when was last sexual encounter?

Husband has buried penis and gets similar sores in that area if he works a long shift or passes out after we fuck.
Keep it clean and dry for a couple days.
If you passed out after sex last night its likely just an open sore from being wet.
If you're really concerned put diaper cream on it, but a shower and some powder should be fine.

>buried penis
what is that?

its just little dried part of the skin after sex, had it few times and it goes away with time day or two.

I've only had two sexual partners before her, and that was just oral. We've been together for like 4 and a half years. It literally showed up today, it wasn't there last night when we fucked

Thanks for the input

Did you bust inside the meth whore? Irrelevant to topic as you can get STD's either way...I just wanted to know if you gave her the baby batter.

you have herpes
its viral and lives in nerve cells. when active it comes to the dermis
over time its periods of activity become less and less between outbreaks
dont touch it and change underwear often. the puss contains live virus and can be transmitted to other areas of the body especially mouth and eyes or anywhere there is a tare in the skin. ass also. dont be fucking nobody.
go to the clinic or even the er tho that pisses most doctors off since its not really an emergency.

I'm sorry you're too retarded to google user.
Complication of circumcision, often brought on by weight gain. Looks like the cut penis retracts and has foreskin again.

You need a blood test for herp, sorry bro does not look good

How do you know I have herpes?? Is that just a guess or what? It doesn't show any signs that the herpes virus shows from what I've read, and herpes usually shows symptoms 24 hours after sexual contact? This has been a month since then

durr durr durrrrrrr dur

No problem dude. I hope its nothing.

medi-fag here. looks like syphilis. Just get it tested. It's curable anyways and it's as common as zubats in a cave.

if it doesn't hurt is syphilis, go get some penicilin

Not true. 80% of people have herpes and don't know it.
That's because you can have herpes for months or years without any symptoms.
It's too fucking hard to tell what you have from a fucking tiny spec like that.
Go to the goddamn doctor and get tested.

I dont know im just illustrating the futility of asking toilet brush holder crafting website forum about your pecker.

doxycycline

You're done, son. It's cancer aids 30fps

Do you often rub your dick in a public toilet bowl? Can you tell us about that please?

The good thing about std issues is this. You dont have to worry about them or what they are in the short term. If you have something you will know forsure in short order.

no

That sounds alot more like hpv than herpes.
Herpes usually let you know in the first 48/72hours you have a problem.

This is other dick-problem guy.
Honestly it looks like you probably scratched a fordyce bump too hard or some shit

Why were you rubbing it in a public toilet bowl on this particular occasion? Or were you trying to say that No, you are not willing to talk about your adventures rubbing your dick in a public toilet bowl?

Herpes can be asymptomatic.

This should be your new twitter handle, facebook account, and email address you use to contact your mother with.

All hail other dick-problem guy!

That wasn't me
My dick his its moments. Sometimes it's a grower. Sometimes it's a shower. Sometimes if I'm shitting, he'll happily run across the front of the bowl before I can restrain him. Mind of his own yada yada

I should consider that

Op here, I think That's going to be my plan. Just watch out and see if this thing gets any worst and of it does I'll ball up and get tested, and if not then it'll go away and I'll forget about untill symptom starts (if it does)

That my friend, is a herpie.

Join in the herpes club. Your life is fucked.

They is some nasty shit out there boys and girls.
Be careful where you put shit cuz they bugs on some them poles and in them holes.
Way more than you would think and its only getting worse the more people throw they junk around with no thought or care.

Best advice here

other dick-problem guy here again

I'll be god damned if I have an sti. I tried hard to make sure that didn't happen. Even remained celibate until I met the girl I knew I'd marry, and I'm not even religious. What a twisted fate if I have one

if you have one and actually didnt mess around to catch it chances of the old toilet bowl transmission is basically is so slim id start thinking about your partner
if it gets worse, go have it looked at. no shame in it they see that shit multi times daily
if its been long time since you and ur other did anything i dont know what to tell ya. really if its been a long time its probably not an std. since the s in std stands for sexually and you aint been getting any
also dont look online for diagnosis
all you will do is scare yourself to death
peace and i hope everything works out ok
no matter what youll live

Appreciate it yo

Why is it that the most supportive discussion I've ever taken place in.. during all my years on Sup Forums.. was in a threatening about dick problems

ah just a shinning example of how we are very much all the same and not so different from eachother. all got the same problems. living in 3D and all