Weed thread

weed thread

Weed.

/thread

Don't have any cuz I'm poor and the local dealers are too busy turning eachother in to the cops to lessen the competition

cannabis

Just broke my brothers $160 bong and I'm a NEET with no way of paying him back :)

Im high rn, gonna roll up another joint

Weed.

Buy some legal synthetic cannabinoids of the internet you dunce

My piece. Got for 100 and came with bowl and a dime bag

Just made a deal with torremolinos cartel for 200kg hasj (kritical) comming 6kg at the time through sweden
Bought for 4$/gram sells for 20$ in norway
Cash me outside howbout dat

so you bought 440 pounds of hash for a little over $3k, and can potentially make upwards of $15k from it

400+ pounds of kush?

yeah hes bs'ing lmao

I can sell for 20dollar per gram street, however i prefer making deals with other dealer so they buy for 15$ gram, this means i can move around 5-6kg each month with the help for 6local 17yearolds.
Btw dont have any concept of american slang like ounce and pounds

how many mgs should i take if my metabolism is fast but im 110pds. i took 30mgs of edibles one time but didnt feel different. what gives?

Smoke at the same time as you eat. Will Fk you up

i did eat right before i took the edibles

check'd

~250 seeds I just harvested

>creating my own cultivar

any love for cultivation/propagation?

Planning on growing in Colorado with family what is the best method for a begginer to get a decent yield with relative ease

I've been dirtfarming for a couple of years now (~80 harvests), but recently I've been getting into hydroponics. Shit is so easy.

Recirculating Deew Water Culture is probably the easiest thing in the world to learn. It produces extremely rapid growth and huge yields. Choose the right cultivar to work with and you could be pulling up 6 lbs from 24 sqft of cultivation every 65-70 days.

420 blaze it

Please tell me you didn't get those seeds from a hermie hahahahahaha

DWC is fucking awesome. I like it just as much as soil.

Jesus how much would 24 sqft of cultivation cost to setup

Fuck I forgot I was going to roll a joint

I used collodial silver to induce hermaphroditism in a female plant. Gathered the pollen and used it to pollinate a budding female. Once it ripened, I harvested and culled the seeds from the bud.

Less than $1000. Assuming that you already have the property, of course.

fucking pathetic dude, just had to be careful

I've been smoking mini blunts like a goon because I can't smoke in my apartment and vaporizers are a bit of a pain

You stupid goy have no idea what you're meddling in, do you?

I am in control here. I talked to this website's owner this morning and paid him a lot of money to shut you idiots up.

Stop discussing this man and delete these threads. All the mods got the scoop from the owner, they are working for me at the moment. I am talking with them on IRC collecting the IPs and other details from threads like these. This one will be deleted shortly.

Stop making these threads and forget what you've learned today. Any more interference and I will have to take "other" actions.

You have been warned, don't fucking cross me or my organization again. This isn't a stupid fucking game or anime cartoon, idiots.

There will be no further communications between me and the users of this site. Consider this your last and final warning

We have no smoking signs around my complex.
We also aren't supposed to smoke in the apartment itself.
I smoke in my bathroom and blow it out the window. So fucking edgy amirite?

I was stoned and he left it in the bathroom on the edge where you go to turn on the light and i hit it °~° he's bigger than me and a Chad so Im scared. He also funds my weed habit.

Make him a homemade gravity bong with a water bottle, socket wrench and a jar. If you make a good one then he'll find it in your heart to forgive you

Do any of you know how to curb couchlock? My friend sold me these gummies that are 188 mg each. I'm kind of new to weed as it is. But I had one of these fuckers and I was only able to stay up for about 30 minutes before I needed to crash. Solutions?

Weed makes you gay

Like? Give examples. Don't leave a nigger hanging!

Oh wow nice job.

Thanks.

I figure if I can start my own cultivar and pull off ~40 harvests using hydro, I'll be have the experience to lay out for investors to start a white-market grow op.

Don't worry about your number of grows just know what you can do.

Can you make good concentrates?

Your final product is all that counts. Of course you need capital, so if you wanna grow and sell for the time being go ahead.

Stop using edibles for one. They're ALWAYS high in CBD (the active ingredient inpot that causes couchlock).

For another, switch to sativas, rather than indicas. Indicas are signifigantly higher in CBD than sativas are.

can confirm

I also suggest you to be careful with feminized seeds. Don't start stressing heavily until you have a mother you are ripping clones off of.

It's a good practice to prevent hermies. I have to say though, I super cropped and mainlined and got no hermies last grow from feminized seeds.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a bunch of bs man, sorry.

What's in your weed goes right into your edibles, and the whole CBD thing is a load of BS, look at lab tests. The strains that are the highest in CBD I've smoked this year are Sativa strains.

I've made scisson hash (who hasn't), bubble hash and Iso hash. I've decided that solventless is the way to go. Keeps the cost low for startup and the requirements for reclamation for solvet extraction is way to expensive (not to mention the insurance required for that sort of shit).

Rosin and kief are all I'm interested in dealing with extract-wise.

Idk this bong was killer also how do u make it °¤°

never got high by weed what should i do?

snort meth

Try meth

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Oh, I've been cloning since day one. my success rate for clones is about 90%. I don;t even bother with cloning gels, just water, air and a tiny amount of NPK (

ISO hash is a shit method, eliminate that from your practice.

Fresh frozen everything is the way to go. I will freeze buds right off a plant. If you're too scared, try one branch and see what you think. Although I do the classic hang / dry upside down too. Never make bubble hash from dry stuff, it is better for sift.

If you can master rosin it is the real deal. Nobody can tell the difference between my rosin and nug run BHO.

Cloning gels are a joke, people are cloning in cuttings of Aloe Vera with major success. What you're doing is legit af too.

That's not actually contradictive evidence. What strains have you smoked? If your sativas are high in CBD (for sativas that is) while your indicas are low in cbd (for indicas) it's totally possible for both of us to be correct.

However, I find it unlikely that you've been smoking ONLY pure sativas and indicas. Most weed out there are sativa/indica hybrids.

The other focus of your trade is growing CLEAN weed.

The price for good weed in California is about to go sky high. The reason is because a lot of these growers spray nasty shit like eagle 20, avid, floramite, and other chemicals in sometimes seemingly good material and turn a medicine into something carcinogenic and toxic.

If you ever felt sick off weed before this is very likely why.

About 50% dispensary weed would fail, and the % for street weed is way higher.

The idea that edibles are loaded with CBD is 150% bullshit. If anything a lot are loaded with extra CBN because they've used it from old / degrading material, which makes you sleepy.

Almost nothing is pure but some landraces but you're welcome to compare strains like Harlequin, Pennywise, and AC DC are all Sativa dominant. I think Charlotte's Web is based off a Sativa hemp strain.

Go look at Afghani, Pre 98 Bubba, Blackberry Kush, and other test results. Most have little CBD.

Go look at some Super Lemon Haze and it has higher CBD tested than a lot of Indica you look at.

I agree, ISO is shit. tastes horrible. I wanted to do a QWET hash, but I used a gallon of 99% ISO to get 6 grams of hash, a gallon and a half of 150 proof (stupid natives made it impossible to get 180 proof) PGA would cost more than the has was worth.

I've been watching instructibles and JewTube vids on how to DIY your own heated rosin press. Not that hard to build. Something like $300 and about 4 hours worth of work to build a 10 ton, two bay, heated rosin press.

I've heard of the dry-ice curing method, but never tried it. I hear it leaves the bud harsh, but kinda minty.

Recently I've been experimenting with water curing. It leaves the weed dark as fuck (about 30% darker green than normal) and VERY smooth to smoke, but without any noticeable taste or odor, as the curing washes out almost all the terpenes. Additionally, since all the terpenes and chlorophil and shit are washed out, after drying the weed weights about 70% of normal for it's size, but is also about 30% more potent.

Considering using that to drop the curing time from 30 days down to 10. Makes sense comercially (on paper at least), not sure how people will like tasteless, odorless weed. Might market it as "stealth" weed or just doo some of each harvest that way and market the water cured stuff as "Extra Strength" (cultivar).

I love this things now no more wasting weed for me

do you make that juice?

Last time I used an insecticide was 18 months ago when a buddy gake me some potted clones he didn't have room for. Fucking Thrip.

Doped everything with Azomax (pure neem oil) which is non-carcinogenic and all-natural. Haven't had any thrip since and that was two mothers ago, so I know everything in by grow is clean and pure.

The terpenes should not be washed out as they are stuck in the resin glands. Something went wrong. Think of full melt bubble hash, are the terpenes gone? No it is one of the terpiest products you can smoke period.

Something happened with your method as ISO strips everything, including chlorophyll, never again.

Want to know something funny? I can get equal results, but I get better results off my Walmart Remington 2 inch wide hair straightener than I see so many other commercial jokers results.

Nope. Thats a King Ping cartridge. It was 30 bucks but at the rate i smoke this shit is woth it. Want to make my own and will

Be careful with spraying azamax beyond very early flower (if you have to), it is suspected of contributing to cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome, it will leach into your oil. As better azamax is compared to nasty ass shit like Avid, it will still end up in final product if sprayed too late.

I just use a neem seed cake mix and add a top dress of it in later veg. It's a really nice fertilizer and a nice light, spread out amount of azamax. Not so concentrated.

I have to add I also mix an amount always into the soil of the neem seem cake as an amendment.

NEVER buy Brass Knuckles cartridges, they are FULL of Eagle 20, seemingly more than their THC. Lol.

I have some brass knuckles gorilla glue. Im never buying that shit like that again. I buy 1gram distillate syringes and just refill then

DUDE WEED LMAO

I have actual test results of that specific one. Give me a sec.

Throw that filth in the trash if you know what's good for you.

>"Harlequin is a 75/25 sativa-dominant strain renowned for its reliable expression of CBD." The high CBD is brought to this bud by the Nepali indica in it's ancestry.

>"...pennywise is a high-CBD cross between Harlequin and Jack the Ripper" "Jack the Ripper is a relatively short 70% sativa-dominant strain that usually tests over 20% THC."

>"ACDC is a sativa-dominant phenotype of the high-CBD cannabis strain, Cannatonic." "Cannatonic is a unique hybrid strain bred by Spanish seed bank Resin Seeds specifically for its low THC content (rarely above 6%) and high CBD content (6-17%). A cross between a female MK Ultra and a famous G13 Haze male..."

Your sativas aren't pure sativas, and they've been engineered/bred SPECIFICALLY to produce CBD.
>"Charlotte’s Web is a cultivar with less than 0.3% THC that has gained popularity as an option for treating seizures as well as a range of other medical conditions. This medical potency is due to its high-CBD content, which was specifically cultivated by Colorado breeders The Stanley Brothers for a young epileptic patient named Charlotte. Contrary to popular belief, Charlotte’s Web is a hemp-derived product with little to no psychoactive effects, making it great for those who don’t want their medication to affect their daily tasks."
Charlot's web is a hybrid too. specifically a HEMP hybrid that includes some sativa and most likely some indica.

>"Afghani delivers a deep, sedating relaxation and euphoria. Patients most commonly turn to this potent indica to treat insomnia, pain, and stress disorders."
That's EXACTLY what you use CBD for.

Not finding any info on pure Bubba, but im pretty sure it's a hybrid.

>"Blackberry Kush is often recommended for the treatment of pain thanks to its strong indica body effects."
Yup, that sounds like CBD.

Show me the lab reports or even the labeling that lists the lab findings on the strains you've been smoking.

I mixed it up and sprayed all the stuff in veg with it and soaked the matix in the pots. Never srayed it on flowering plants and only used it the one time. I'm much more careful about what I allow into my grow room now.

Terpenes are water soluable, THC/CBD is not. This is a known side-effect of water curing.

Age 18-24
>"Lmao man stoners are such fucking losers who would ever smoke weed? I don't even want to try it those guys are fags

Age 24-now with those same friends
>"Hey lets meet up this weekend for a walk, just ordered some new dank sativa"

We've always thought stoners were losers, even weekend-only-with-friends we considered subhuman. But now we're exactly that but still try to act like we're not addicted or that we're not "one of those guys that smokes weed".

i have no lab reports because everything i smoke is my own hahahahaha

Wow Charlottes Web Indica those are the most Sativa looking Indica buds I have ever seen my whole life hahahahahaha

good job. diluting that shit is nice if you're gonna use it. i think neem oil's best application is on mother plants.

There are a small number of secondary water soluble terps, but people will rarely smoke them, especially in a significant quantity.

To help you understand, think of a BHO extraction. It is a non-polar extraction. Water is polar. If the terpenes were polar they would be left behind in the plant material in a BHO extraction. I don't even like the term BHO anymore as it is not accurate anyways.

Friendly suggestion for smoking: Instead of just sitting inside getting couchlocked go for a walk instead with friends. The best smoke sessions I've ever had in my life were on 3 hour long walks in and around nature with friends. The physical act of walking gets the blood flowing and the mind stimulated. Make sure to have the best possible walking shoes and bring along a backpack with water, lights snacks and weapons incase you're attacked by native thugs.

Then I'm gonna have to assume you're talking out your ass.

You don't seem to realize the difference between a pure cultivar and a landrace cultivar, you're mistaken about the genetics of the strains you've mentioned.

And CBN isn't caused by using old/degrading material, it's a result of allowng the bud to fully mature (i.e. waiting to harvest until the trichomes have turned amber). You're not going to increase the CBN levels in your weed by aging dried bud.

you trying to act like a scientist but u just a dank memer son

Hahahahahaha you have no fucking clue what you're talking about but keep talking. You've already buried yourself by claiming that Indicas are the source of CBD.

Now you think that THC will not degrade after it's harvested. Go fuck yourself. You've never grown weed your whole life kid.

Go to a state where it's legal. Where the places that sell weed literally have business hours.

Trips don't lie, i ma sell that shit to some other pothead then. I havent started that cartridge

IIRC, Butane is both a polar and a non-polar solvent.

And water curing isn't the same as making water hash. Water curing involves submerging the freshly manicured buds in cool (60F - 75F) water for ~7 days (changing the water daily) then drying them to 50% RH before smoking.

Bubble hash has you soaking the trim/ground bud in ice water for what, 30 minutes? 45 minutes tops? And usually you use dry material fo aid in the seperation of the trichomes fromt he plant material. There's no chance of the plant's natural vascular action to pump pure water through the plant material, washing away all the water soluable compounds and such.

Didn't claim that THC doesn't degrade with age. Any idiot knows that. I said that CBN didn't come from using old material. This is not opinion, this is scientifically demonstrable.

You think you're the master green thumb? What's your grow space look like? Dirtfarming or hydro? Or are you aeroponically growing? What's your lighting setup? Do you blackout for finishing or increase the UV? How old are your mothers? What's your nute schedule look like? A/C or just air movers? How are you managing odor control?

GTFO with that weak-ass "You've never grown weed in your life" bullshit.

Butane is a non-polar solvent, google will prove that quickly. Alcohol is what you're talking about, semi-polar.

What is in your typical can is butane, iso butane, and propane as the main mixture. recent extractors are using a mix of iso butane and propane because they are purged at lower temps and butane leaves pentane as a residual by product that cannot be purged without overheating the terps.

>And CBN isn't caused by using old/degrading material

What did you claim then you narcissistic fuckhead?

Ick.

I'll stick with solventless extracts. Hard to go wrong with pure kief and rosin.

Learn to fucking read the posts kid.

I am and can tell you're reading articles and have never grown your whole life and have 0 experience.

Like the other guy said stick to memes because you are looking like a fucking idiot.

yeah i'm not including the mystery oil aspect.

home blasting is retarded. it should be left to licensed, professional extractors with good equipment.

soft-scrub for scale

How are you managing odor control?

Like the way anyone else manages hahahahahahaha

Whatever you say kid. I have zero experience growing and have no fucking clue what I'm talking about.

You on the other hand are a mad genius in the grow room and even though you have no evdence to prove that you grow, or even smoke weed, you are obviously infallable in every way and your word is law on this matter.

Wish I had some rn. About the only thing that keeps me from killing myself

checked

>And CBN isn't caused by using old/degrading material

Hahahahahahaha, and I'm sure you're the master grower. Stay mad.

I bought an 1/8 Thursday and I'm almost out.
I'm going to die

well, I use an active carbon filter. My buddy here in town uses a biological scent neutralizer. My buddy who lives out innawoods doesn't bother as it's legal on the state level and thus the aroma of weed is not grounds for exigent circumstances. I heard of people using O3 generators to neutralize odor, but I've never met any to speak of.

Another funny thing is you think all amber trichomes are CBN - they're not.