What the hell is wrong with my feet Sup Forums?

What the hell is wrong with my feet Sup Forums?

nothing you retard are you fucking 7?

Why is this normal?

guessing you age like a tree because of those lines its probably just your skin preparing to decompose

its just dry skin you retard

Heel cancer

ITT: OP is a retard

yeah if you don't take care of your feet.

There is a product called heelsaver. It looks sort of like a fat stick of deodorant.Just rub it on and put on a pair of loose socks before bed.

Lightly pumice your heels in the shower in the morning.

You should be good in about a week or less.

I'm 23. I'm dying?

Sorry to be the one to have to tell you this but you have aids.

You should wash them after your boyfriend cums on 'em.

You need to remove dead skin or it will build up, and bacteria can grow inside and on it.

You need a rough stone to grind the skin away, and moisturizer to soften it.

I actually use a cheese grater for my feet because I get thick ass callouses from my daily running.

Get a pumice stone to get dry skin off, use lotion to keep your skin from drying out and try not to walk around on abrasive stuff like concrete without shoes.

It'll fix itself in like a week or two.

You need to peel them motherfuckers goddamn my feet have never looked that bad you've probably got a bacterial infection.

Baby foot peel.

Get a fucking pedicure

Ahhh the good ol days

this

Kys

nice feet

>>kek

This is just dead skin
you can get a file for it for cheap, looks like a mini cheese grater and will take off the dead stuff and leave the live skin

nice feet

your feet are just athletic. that's all

If you live near an ocean, go over to the beach and stick your feet in a tide pool. All the little crabs will come out and pick the dead skin off your feet. Feels pretty cool.

The better question is how the hell did you get a pic of my foot you pervert

Go get a pedicure.

>HA xD gonna try to ANTI-MEME lol kek xD

Nice one, pal.

you've got nigger disease

Your feet are probably sweaty and in damp socks all day. Doctor Scholl's makes an itch- and- dryness-relief spray for feet. Put it on your feet before putting on socks.

Consider spending a bit extra on wicking-material socks such as Coolmax or Smartwool.

You don't clean and moisturize your foot often enough or ever