Anyone else love their job? I'm a logger and I operate pic related in northern BC

Anyone else love their job? I'm a logger and I operate pic related in northern BC

>tfw your skidder is broke down and you get to run the 6-wheeler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xj0pqaE96zw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump someone else has to hold a job they enjoy

nope, just neets and underage

What do you do my friend? Surely there must be some enjoyable aspect to your job, something that gives you laffs?

as a matter of fact im one of the neets
my job is to drain money from society and its fairly unfulfilling

>tfw pay near 1/4 my earned wages in tax to support Sup Forums posters
Godspeed user

sorry bro
never asked for this

>sorry bro
No need. I'd rather my tax dollars go to NEETs posting on Sup Forums than anything else. Assuming you carpe diem you are envy of mankind with your government money

Biggest tree you've cut down?

How do you feel about environmental shit? Are you guys big on getting the forest re-seeded afterwards or do you just clear and move on.

Ever gotten any raving green people harass you for logging?

Ever see any cool animals or other interesting things in the forest? Probably not too many animals because of the noise of the machinery but I bet you've seen some awesome terrains and forests. Post any pics if you've got some.

I do enjoy my job. I did construction for a bit after high school and learned I have a niche for mechanics. Now I work at oriellys and I don't mind helping people out with their vehicles and showing them how to maintain their vehicles. That and the group of guys I work with are very friendly

these guys cut the trees and group them into bunches and I pull those bunches to the road. But the biggest tree I've pulled must have been near 5 feet in diameter. The typical drag will have 20+ trees but sometimes I can only grab 2 trees because they're so fucking huge

I work in a call center getting people to enroll in school on the phone - I used to love this job about 3 months ago very chill laid back and paid well- but now it's shit because there are new calls coming in that don't let you take a breath and also everyone's pay was decreased significantly - have to find another job now though

HD mechanic from AB, I don't mind what I do. You might not have much to log soon, there's tons of smoke over here from those fires you got goin on.

Ps get a deere

i work security at a strip club and smash some of the dancers there
feels gud man

>How do you feel about environmental shit? Are you guys big on getting the forest re-seeded afterwards or do you just clear and move on.
We're actually just contractors for the sawmill but every area that we can log (called a block) is zoned and mapped by the mill and I'm pretty sure they get government permission before they go giving out blocks to the contractors. As far as I know everywhere the sawmill we feed that we cut down wood for gets Treeplanters sent in within a year to replant the area.

>Ever gotten any raving green people harass you for logging?
No but where I work there is a group of retard hippies protesting some pipeland that was denied in 2016 and they still haven't left. They've barricaded off on bridge and I hope we don't get any blocks up that way.

>Ever see any cool animals or other interesting things in the forest? Probably not too many animals because of the noise of the machinery but I bet you've seen some awesome terrains and forests. Post any pics if you've got some.
Animals not often but sometimes (once a month something neat) on the drive to work or drive home. Moose, bears, martins, wildlife you'd expect in northern BC. But my fuck do we get to see some beautiful sights. This is from the previous winter taken from my phone but right now we're working on the top of a mountain and we get a one fuck of a good view. Phone is too scratched up for pics anymore and I keep meaning to charge my camera to snap a few shorts.

But yea I get to see some amazing sights on a daily basis, I love it.

Just had a week off due to the weather conditions being too forest fire high. I quit university and don't plan on having to return. Be smart with the money you earn

drop the log
out of life
follow the stench
to the shit filled land

Wedding photographer, self employed. It's creative, it's great to attend a wedding and always have something to do and of course getting paid nicely.

I've had days out at some fantastic venues.

Don't have any more pics from work. These were the first couple I took and when I got home and looked at how shit my phone camera was I didn't take many more but I'll post the few more that are not 200% shit

That being you job I assume photography is your hobby? You must live in a big place to get consistent work. Had a friend trying to do what you are doing

This is when I noticed something had happened to the lens of the camera on my phone.

Im a window jockey, I hate it. Ran skidder and some other shit on a clearing crew one summer for road building. You must be new to the craft

>actively destroying one of the largest forest and one of the last forests in the world
>WEW I LOVE MY JOB, I GET TO KILL MOTHER EARTH ONE TREE AT A TIME!
do you realize the damage you're actively help cause? globally, not just at the local level..
do you not care that you're destroying one of the oldest forests in the world?

In a city in the UK and the market is saturated. Hardest part is advertising at telling people you exist.

It's a hobby but I'm disciplined. I only pick the camera up when there's money to be made and that's anything that comes under 'wedding and family photographer'. Taking photos of everything gets a bit tedious.

You do not realize the government regulation we follow and the jobs we """create""" for treeplanters. if you think we're clear-cutting in this day and age you a true retarded cityfag

Unfortunately lost a job I loved and haven't found anything since.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xj0pqaE96zw

You are a circumcised male?

I stack fruit for a living. its alright