U mad whiteboi?

u mad whiteboi?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video25641863/exorcism_of_mad_orgasm_administered_by_bbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a white guy made this post to get white people to post infographs about how black people are inferior.

nobody cares

These threads are all posted by neo-Nazis from Stormfront as part of an operation they call Swarmfront (see attached image). They're trying to use Sup Forums as a recruitment tool to use basement neckbeards as "useful idiots."

You are the only one mad if you feel the need to make this thread every fucking time
>even I am tired of yout shilling, and I am a spic

not really

*your

Rofl fucking white people post this....

I'm a nigger and i like it up the ass. Take it from me, all niggas is gays

Nop

You can have man feet

true ?
>Wtf watches at $0 ?

no because im not a fucking beta cuck that gets mad about how other people live their lives

>implying it wasn't made by chinks to instill a divisive angst among americans
user pls, learn how propaganda works next time you spout your baseless opinion
neither whites nor niggers win anything by this rampant spam
chinks on the other hand, own this site, and profit greatly as the smallest of earths population races fight amongst eachother. (well not as small as native americans/islanders, but they're irrelevant so who would try to fuck them over anyway?)

No these threads are posted by some sort of shill company or propaganda arm out there that works for the government solely to spread more racial hatred in hopes that they start a race war. You are best off never taking these threads seriously and posting nothing but pure nonsense. Even better is to ignore these threads entirely. Don't give in to these bastards game. There is constant copy paste posts in threads like this from bots.

Oh this thread... once again. Somebody must be butthurt at whitey

This, and I always contribute by saying shit like, it's beautiful or I wish my god would get pounded by BBC, oh will this thread I won't contribute

It's funny because you kind of believe in that thinking as well

Why do I feel you're the Turkish shitposter from Sup Forums who got banned?

Not really, she's probably loose as fuck.

Wow OP I'm fucking triggered. How dare you.

This one is furious.

Why? Because some generic whore I'll never meet is off burning coal on a beach somewhere? Oh yeah, I'm fuming, OP

As a white man who has been happily married to a black woman for 12 years, no. White women aren't as good.

xvideos.com/video25641863/exorcism_of_mad_orgasm_administered_by_bbc

underrated.

really now, howcome no one else sees it's the chinks spamming this shit?

Never seen any valid citation of them believing anyone is a 'useful idiot', but you sure are for believing Antifa propaganda.

As far as anyone knows or can tell, the threads really are created by leftist and niggers. If you believe a nazi is behind every thread and saves all the nigger cock pictures you probably do, you may very well need a tinfoil hat. lol

but all white supremists are closet gays that crave cock!
they'd love having that much disgusting shit infront of them!

definitely the chinks man. without a fucking doubt