Driving cars into crowds full of people they disagree with

> Driving cars into crowds full of people they disagree with
> Severe xenophobia of other cultures and races
> Not against open armed conflict with those they disagree with

At some point the alt right is going to have to admit that they're becoming the American ISIS

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds like the alt-right and extreme left have more in common than they would like to admit

Alpha as fuck

This

sounds a lot like most people on the planet

explain

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0

Copypasted thread

i don't understand what people have against a person trying to create a strong and powerful image of either themselves or their nation, and not looking/acting/wanting to be a disgusting weak degenerate
you're gonna get cunts in both sides of the field but you can't compare us to a fucking lefty faggot

Well that's the main problem isnt it?

The imagery is what scares most of the alt right. The idea that THEY are coming to get you.

It speaks more to your insecurity than their supposed degeneracy.

Funny how when it's not a muslim doing this in a truck it's "all of you are responsible"

>leftist group does something like this
"not all of us are like that! it's an isolated incident!"
>right-wing group does this
"the alt-right is a hateful group! they're all terrible!"

don't get me wrong, i condemn what the guy did, but it's hypocritical to condemn a group for one guy

Funny how when they're white it's a crazy loner.

Funny how when it's another terrorist with connections to cells and under investigation it's a 'lone wolf' and 'isolated incident'.

the alt right blames islam for every terrorist act in the world no matter what.

but now all of a sudden "Whoa hold up now, he doesnt represent us"

so you wanna say ALL whites want to run over people ? even the faggot leftist ones ? want to run over themselves ?
can you see now where your logic is faulty ?

see:

White militia groups are under investigation too.

I want to point out the double standard

we dont say that ALL muslims are terrorists, we say that they all support the terrorists and agree with their ideology

they wont ALL explode your children, but some will and they'll ALL agree its a good thing for them

And was this driver specifically being watched by police like the last few truck drivers in Europe?

Well he had the benefit of being a white male in America didnt he?

you want all conservatives put on a watchlist ?
that is how you get it

"benefit" of being
white
male
in america
kek

This all or nothing thinking doesnt really do anything but support bias

I dont understand the comparisons

Communists /= people

>Hold the majority of every position of power in a country.

>lawl what benefit?

Jews are not white user

The problem is those you call degenerates are part of the nation you want to pimp, faggot. Start living in the world that exists, instead of the one you imagine when you jack off to your star spangled rag.

Do they have to exist though?
We could just gas them

Soooo, same as the guy with the car. Alt-right supports guys who do that and agree with their ideology. Flawed logic is flawed.

>every terrorist act in the world no matter what

no, it's just that at the moment non-muslims really aren't committing any terrorist attacks, or at least any serious ones

you have 1 ideology that wants to destroy our society
all or nothing is the only way to protect it
we gotta remove the people that wants to destroy us from our middle

leftists are the idiots trying to use the same all or nothing to criminalize white behavior and open the country to ideologies that want to destroy it

that is what does nothing but support bias
the double standards
the only objective of that is to allow commies and now muslims to proliferate
because both of them share a goal that is to see the american capitalistic society crumbles

I'm sure the sentiment is reciprocal.

are you blaming alt right now or all whites like the other retard ? can you see the difference that makes ?
alt right is not all white males now, is it
dumbass

I know right?
Why is the Chinese government full of soo many many Chinese people?
Fucking racism.

>tries to protest the moving of a statue of their heritage
>is met with violent protesters.. who are protesting the people acting out their right to protest..
>who then has their protest infiltrated by psychopaths who incite fights/riots
if you retards don't see what's actually happening, i pity ye fools.

cool, cut the hypocrisy and let them fight then
stronger one shall survive and shape the country on the way they see fit

I'm just pointing out that your logic is flawed... not blaming anyone. Learn to read you inbred faggot.

Name one right that you dont have that you had before the "muslims" and the "commies" took away

>is met with violent protesters.. who are protesting the people acting out their right to protest..
really now, why doesn't this get more attention?

these sacks of shit are literally protesting against a constitutional right which the country was founded upon.

DONE
NOTHING
WRONG

prove me wrong faggots.

lol... get out of your basement kid. mommy's calling and you're going to cut yourself with all that edge

yeah run away like a coward
learn nothing from it and come back another day to do the same thing

no wonder all you guys manage to do is lose and cry

you're not making any sense, user. Have you taken your meds today?

aw you got scared
cute

McCarthy-ism at it's finest.

No one was protesting against the right to protest, you dumb shit. They were protesting against their message.

Yup, I'm shitting my pants here

>guy kills 1 person
>national news
>protests

>people in American ghettos kill eachother by the hundreds every day
>no one cares

It's because the black people killing eachother by the thousands each year don't have a strong political leaning.

Uses one guy (who din du nuffin) as an example of entire group and claims all people of that group share the same behavior and traits.
>that's pretty much the definition of racism
You're a shitty liberal. You're black friend you keep as a friend to prove you're not racist will be very disappointed

Also no one knows his motivation, did he intend to run them over, or was he scared when a nigger hit his car? If it was intentional, why not throw it back in gear and smoosh more nigger?

>American Isis

Oh damn. This is actually really good bait lol

its because the media doesnt give a fuck about blacks
the jews only care about destroying whites

they'll use blacks to that goal if it fits
but they wont lift a finger to help blacks
nobody cares about them

just like the Nazi and the American army during ww2

>At some point the alt right is going to have to admit that they're becoming the American ISIS
Yeah, it's basically happened already. Retards from states like Ohio are being convinced to join groups online and then are literally destroying their whole lives. Did you all see the interview with her mom? She's a paraplegic and had no idea how autistic her son really is.

s-stop user... you're f-frightening me

News flash, not everyone who is against the alt right is a liberal

>speaks more to your insecurity than their supposed degeneracy

Sure thing sugar buns.

Please define "white behavior."

you can't protest someone's message. people protest something their government is doing, you can't protest people who are protesting, it's an oxymoron you fucking moron.
face it, they went there to incite violence and riots to disway people from recognizing the gentrification of their city.

just like the g20 is met with constant riots and violence by police and other government entities, in an attempt to stifle and silence the message people are trying to bring to light during these meetings.

>oh hey you hear about the protest against butchering our history/heritage?
or
>oh hey you hear about those people who were attacked? wow those poor people!

it happens all the time, moronic americans are so cucked by their government they'd rather fight amongst themselves than the elites making their lives hell childish morons.

boycott wallstreet devolved into this, antifa and BLM faggotry which are nothing more than a scapegoat to keep the sheeple in line and stifle any dissent or opposition from the government.

Literally no one ever says that. After nearly all Muslim terroristic acts the initial plan is to suppress information about the suspect for fear of accidently spreading wrong information to millions. After a day the person has been researched and families or friends interviewed. Sometimes people claim the person seemed nice and no different than usual other times people notice the person being radicalized. Then the news tells all this info then also often finds out that they were already under watch by the govt.

I can't think of a Muslim terrorist in recent years that was considered a lone wolf at all. Everytime it haopens a family, friend, or govnt confirms they were known to be suspicious and probably being radicalized.

That's a pretty smokin' milf.

The major difference is the alt-right owns it. The left 100% denies it and lies about it all day. That's what makes them regressive. The alt-right is the same as the regressive left, as you would suggest, but that's because it's in response to the regressive left. They created the monster

You guys are pretty gullible if you think a guy with military training and access to firearms would choose a fucking Dodge Charger as a murder weapon.

the response proves to me the alt right is just too stupid to see it.

Nobody said he was a fuckin genius

alt retard just threw his entire life away & for what? to kill a young girl? let him rot

>alt right is going to have to admit
...they won't admit shit. Their response to the
entire spectrum from racism to global warming
is "deny, deny, deny".

Notice how he is hitting the brakes and trying to fight the mind control?

Not a 'young girl' (as if you've ever known one), but a fucking commie.

please define "define"

>stifle any dissent or opposition from the government.
what are you faggots going to do when the U.S turns into a commie hell hole?

omg kek

(((((Hold the majority of positions of power in a country)))))

except that the left has assassinated 5 police officers (Micah Johnson) and nearly committed the largest political mass shooting American history if not for a chance security detail, when Steve Scalise was shot (James Hodgkinson.) Not to mention the destruction and violence caused at Berkeley, Ferguson, Baltimore by BLM, Antifa, etc. Trump supporters have been beaten in the streets, hit with bricks, bikelocks, etc. The left needs to admit they are violent racist pawns and rethink their behavior before they kill many more, and then suffer themselves when the decent population are forced to defend the good from their hate.

Well yea, You think anyone but a Han chinese will ever be the leader in that country?

Nope.

It's true. The zionists want Americans hating eachother to the point of war. Left/right black/white poor/rich christian/muslim whatever. Most Americans just want to work, keep their head down, have a family, enjoy the fruits of their labor, and die happy. But the powers that be want to control through fear and hate. Both sides, left and right, have been manipulated into hating the other and it's getting worse and worse. It's like no one realizes that almost every bit of media is being influenced to polarize you to one side or the other. I really hope there isn't going to be a war, but what other direction could this country go? I think secession and decentralization of government is the only way to prevent escalation and mass bloodshed.

Found the Russian

His ex-GF

What do niggers have to do with this Cletus?

>375 years of segregation
>becoming

keep trying stalefag.

>The left needs to admit they are violent racist pawns and rethink their behavior before they kill many more
lmao why would they? their mobster families are making mad bank and writing legislature off this shit to give themselves more power with of course..
not only that but they're using it as a means to stifle any opposition, regardless of how little or ridiculous the opposition may be

>nigger detected

Timothy McVeigh still holds the record for most kills in one go autistic cunt REEEE

So what about all those antifa protests especially when Trump was elected that turned violent and groups of antifa jumping ppl then BLM randomly attacking white folks because they are white? Ppl who had nothing to do with protests? Why is it okay to be racist when non-white? Why is it when there are more black ppl alive then native Americans but it's only Genocide when it's blacks?

But...but... I thought BLM was peaceful!? Faggots ass blm

isis doesnt provide financial security to elected officials in turn for a blind eye here and there.

In case anyone has ever wondered, this is why 30-round magazines are necessary.

>charged with murder
that was sure easy

I'm proud to be white said the racist.

What happened to whitey, Cletus you lot lost your balls hanging niggers and now you blame the left rather than looking at yourself

Yeah, because pyscho one-offs are the real problem.

Retard.

Thousands of muslim attacks
Tens of thousands dead
1 right wing attack
1 dead
>b-b-b-b-but its the same!! The right wing does it too!

This.
They called for open rebellion and demonstrations and for everyone to shout their opinions thinking that most people would agree with their side. When Trump won their alternative reality bubble got a puncture the size of Pennsylvania in it and they couldn't handle it. They started calling for violence and more and more protests and so the only thing the right could do is follow through with it.
If it's resistance and violence the left wants they'll get it from the alt-right.

Sure thing brotha.

lol sure kid. isis doesn't have the oval office of the most powerful nation on the fucking planet.