Chicks making mistakes at parties or more like pic related

chicks making mistakes at parties or more like pic related

More

bump

looks like my ex..
i actually seriously thought it was her when we were together and harrassed her about it

Is she kill?

Bump

Please no more lard ass

any moar?

dayum, she got it way worse than the one below this one xD

more?

thats not the face of regret. She's drunk and she's having tons of fun.

> chicks making mistakes at parties
but not raep lel

Moar

>YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL OF THESE EGGS

Chicks should puke on themselves more often if they think they're going to get taken advantage of while drunk. It's a really good strategy to prevent rape honestly. It's generally frowned upon to puke on yourself for whatever reason though

nancy?

k

kissless virgin here
how does it feel to have sex with a drunk woman?

Pretty good, you get a contact high.

LOL

this one makes me sad for her parents

Is there a video?

if she is drunk alone, yeah good! you are allowed to do a lot more things because she is horny!

if you are drunk too, both, on one side you will do much more, because you are drunk but often you cant remember all the good things.

Damn
And usually what happen next day? She feel something ?
Someone had creampied a drunk girl and being caught next day?

Discord?

i would never do this to a sleeping girl! only if she like it! but for example:

>disco
>5/10 girl become 10/10 because of alkohol
>went home with her
>to drunk, so fall asleep
>next morning woke up
>partybegin.rar
>fucked her
>fucked her ass
>ass2mouth the whole time
>because of the sex not drunken any more
>holy shit... she is ugly
>finished in her mouth
>sry, you have to go
>texted me on facebook she want to meet me again
>dont text back

this nigga dyslexic

mooooore!

why is her eye so red

Conjuctivitis.

damn that chick actually looks hot and not some hambeast pretending to be trashed so she can get some.

whos got the snapchat of the bitch doing her great grandpa? Was in the news recently

bob

matt?

no fucking clue who BOB is but pic look like Nancy G***é

Hot. But are these girls over 18? Need to know before I save

This girl is a spitting image of my gf

anyone got the webms of the drunk girls pissing around their house .... asking for a friend

ofc they are. a friendly internetguy said so. im sure we can trust him.

here

My sister and I are raising our baby because of a drunken party thing. I always had an unnatural attraction to my sister. I passed out first at the party. I also woke up first to go pee, saw a chick with shorter hair and scantily clad with cry-smeared makeup passed out on a bed. I toyed with her, no response. With spit and precum with a semi-hard (whisky dick) I eventually got it hard as I worked my way into her pussy. I pretended the girl who looks a lot like my sister was her. When I finished, she seemed almost to be waking up but just groaned and rolled over, I went pee and went back to sleep. I woke up to noise. It turned out it WAS my sister, oops. I let her move in with me and I helped her raise her kid. Not long ago, I admit what I did and that I was the father. She said "I know, you behaving like a guilt-driven daddy told me. Let's keep it secret." I was shocked, but our life as roomies with a kid went back to normal. Well, now we actually fuck as long as I promise to keep it secret. She admitted she had the same perverse attraction. Guilt - gone.

Isn't this all rape? 2 blokes in AU's recently got jail for rape for shoving a bottle up a passed out drunks anus and recording it. Aren't these posts incrimination?

Am I guilty just for looking at them?

shut up faggot

Where is the record tho?

Then everybody walks the dinosaur

>Isn't this all rape
Pretty much, but you can't know with certainty unless you know the jurisdiction these people are from

bump

oc
drunken girl at a home party

How naive would you have to be to think some form of authority in your jurisdiction doesn't have your name address and bank records next to your name on every post you make?

more or less same thing.
>friend of friend at club
>shes super drunk and wants cock.
>she is a 5 at best
>filthy slut
>i sober up n NOPE home.
>wake to find everyone has come home.
>don't lock door to room
>she comes in and strips off and gets into my bed
>"I'm gonna sleep. ur drunk" says i
>few hours later woken up my her taking off my pants
>"such a nice guy user. let me say thanks
>every hole is a goal with her.
good times.
next day she left n never saw her again.

>a no is a no and a drunk yes is also a no
any bad experience with this? feels like i need a notarized contract before fucking someone nowadays.

None so far, but if you really want to make sure nothing bad happens fake your name that night make sure shes completely into it and leave the first moment you get in the morning.

Unless breakfast is involved that is

best to have a few contract written up. just to be careful.
maybe Sup Forums should get a lawyer to write one up... a standard consent form for sexual activity.
tick box for oral, anal, etc. signer is free of disease and gives enthusiastic and willing consent. blabla

Girl I know passed out no one knows who took em lol

So, how's your herpes?

i wonder if she ever computed the amount of cock she took

Yep, so you can kidnap her and hold her at gunpoint until she signes it, then rape the crap out of her. When she goes to the cops, show them the contract and say "I knew she would lie-cry rape. That's why I had her sign this."

kek. good idea
a clear yes is enough, even she is drunk, right?

dodged that bullet.
tested for everything. got nothing.
sweated like a pedo in a playground over it for a few days tho.

>why is her eye so red

dick slipped

Convulsing or getting fucked?

sure sure user. but seriously. if she ticks anal and then says hot damn i don't want anal anymore u can sue her for breach of contract.

Call Trump's lawyer. He not only will keep you out of trouble, but he will compel her to be your sex slave to not get sued into ruin.

she signed it saying shes of sound mind and body unimpaired by drugs or alcohol.
if she lied that's not your fault. you are the victim here! My god she lied to get u into bed! that's almost rape!

No they are not! Beware!

Convulsing

They look like college drunken pics. Unlikely underage, but they could be incriminating, sex crime related.

Story?

^Found Trump's lawyer.

What happened then

don't hate the player hate the game. but if ur gonna play know the rules.
and play to win

so when we doing up a contract Sup Forums ?