I'm going to McDonald's, what should I get for $7? I don't want breakfast shit

I'm going to McDonald's, what should I get for $7? I don't want breakfast shit

Download their app and get some free shit with whatever you buy,!they scan a QR code.

Probably about 2 hours labor.

whatever you do, just don't forget oreo mcflurry

as for meal, im not sure what your tastes are

get large fries though

t.fatfuck

a double cheeseburger plain
medium fries
a 6 piece chicken mcnugget

combine all 3 into burger of fat

no, people who always equate eating mcdonalds often with being fat are fucking retarded, it just tastes good so people eat there often

>what should I get for $7?

I don't think I can get all that for $7

I think I'll try that

true ?
>Wtf watches at $0 ?

Number 8 with large fries and sweet tea

QPC meal, if you're feeling fancy.

3 McChickens, medium fries, medium soda if you're feeling like a fat piece of shit.

But tbqh you should really try to do better. Taco Bell, Wendy's, anything. McDonald's is garbage-tier shit for when you give up on life.

u ever had canes before?

quarter ham (that's their code for quarter pounder, no cheese) and 2 large fries and 1 large coke

Can't go wrong with dollar cheeseburgers. Go pig out on those you fat fuck.

It's 3am, nothing else is open and I don't have a car

you're a fucking moron. the most frightening thing is that one day you'll probably breed

could you get me some fries while you're there, user?

whoppers are 2 fo' six bux
order two

Offer the drive thru attendant $7 to shit in your mouth. Please reply with what he or she says.

Idk the prices in your country, buy here in Mexico you could easily buy two combos with that money.

If you offer them $20 you can order from the elite menu, which gives you the option of a small order of fries and a punch in the nuts.

that is true. but i got two coupons in the mail buy one whopper get one free. that way it only costs $4.63. i did that twice. it's cheaper than 2 for $6 deal bro.