How will the Fascists ever recover?

How will the Fascists ever recover?

isn't he supposed to be in prison still?

they'll prolly cry about muh free speech

they wont. fascists should be scared right now

go back to your hugbox Sup Forumsfart

sage

Now we can say this to him: fucking pussy

What an odd little creature

The fascists and nazis will probably die of being such obese faggots anyway. You can't stomp a cockroach. Especially a fat mouthbreathing one hiding in their mom's basement.

Hey, didn't communist Russia kill more people than Nazi Germany?
Why do communists think they're promoting peace, of all people?

>Army Strong

Obama freed him to fuck with Drumpf.

I honestly feel bad for Bradley Manning. He's a highly damaged individual who is being enabled at every turn by people mistaking his mental illnesses for heroism.

Honestly I don't even like making fun of him for shit like this. Literally the ramblings of a psychotic who shouldn't be left unattended.

For real. These mother fuckers tried to be scary with their "torches" and are out there running around with Walmart Garden Center tiki torches, wearing polos, button-downs, and khakis. You're not genetically superior to anyone if you're a skinny dweeb with acne and a shitty haircut. I can't wait for them all to catch a beanbag round to the face.

Antifa retards need to be lined up and shot in the back of the head.

Hahaha get fucked asshole

>How will the Fascists ever recover?
By hunting more whales?

nope, the Soviets lost a total of 22 million people out of the 55-60 million that perished in WWII.

do the math.

>Obama freed him to fuck with Drumpf
Based Obongo knew how to troll.

"but we're not nazis, we're the alt-right, this is about ethics in video game journalism and how women really belong in a kitchen and white men should have all the good jobs and the money. Also this is about us being to stupid about how the 1% of white men, i.e. the bankers have really fucked us over and then pointed the finger at environmentalists and brown people. Or in other words: This is about the lulz... hurr durr... look at the fat chick" -- fascist probably

doc martens are lit/10

I think both sides are retards that need to be lobotomied.

made me blow air out of my nose at high speed several times.

this, pretty much.

sad, but a tad hilarious as well.

>calling people retarded
>lobotomied
It's lobotomized. If you're gonna insult people's intelligence then you should be careful about what you say.

Half of the Doc Martens you see in stores are shitty Chinese production Docs with no quality.

Decent Martens are the ones with a warranty that cost ~$300 bucks.

You could probably get steel-toed flight boots at about half that price at a military surplus store.

Reddit spacing

i bought my last pair about 20 years ago. low ones with steel cap. back then conservatives and right wingers wore them. today it is scum people and hipster wannabe wear.

great info, great spacing, upvoted and retweeted.

poor sod, nobody likes you anymore.

These shills are so stupid
You can literally SEE a communist HIT the car BEFORE any people got ran over

those were the good old days. easy to tell right from left. nobody claiming to be alt anything. today leftist and right wing are so fucking close in many terms it fucks me up. i want my black an white good and bad world back

Just go to Sup Forums for literally 10 minutes and you find webms of people hitting the car which scared the driver shitless
(((((SOMETHING THAT THE MSM DOESNT COVER BECAUSE YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH)))))

>good boi dindu nuffin
the guy hits the car as it is gunning high speed straight towards the crowd, you fucking ape. If you really believe anyone outside your Sup Forumsfart safe space will believe that the guy in the car didn't rive into those fuckers intentionally, then you're denser than a dwarf star.

yep, someone hit his car with a bat. in later pics you can see that it left a nice gash in the paint

I know that feel bro, I'm 41 and have been active in the European Antifa since my early teens. I would've loved to have met you back then, and kicked your teeth out.

lol Sup Forums see

Have you even seen the webm vids (something that the MSM won't show you)
Here's a quick red pill (it red pulled me when I believed this guy was just trying to kill liberals): (((((Watch the Webms)))))

those days when we thought polish and turkish immigrants were our biggest problem. wait a minute... turkish actually are. if we only knew back then.

>be me
>be american
>get in my car to go to work
>almost there when suddenly...
>large crowd of people blocking the streets
>all wearing masks, most holding weapons
>they start trying to bust through my windows, open my door, tearing up my car
>pink and blue haired whales and thug looking blacks flashing gang signs at me all screaming anti white sentiments
>try to reverse
>windshield starts to crack, panic and floor it
>I didnt wake up intending to hurt anyone but they didnt give me a choice
>I'm arrested
>face is plastered all over the news before I've even had a trial, they put nazi signs next to me, and call my a white nationalist
>some guy I've never even met says he always knew I was a KKK member

4-5 months later

>Not guilty
>the chimpening 97.0 commences
>murrica has a true race problem! cries the world
>sit in my prison cell serving my life sentence
>they lead a 7 foot tall big buck nigger in
>he was arrested after burning down his own neighborhood and breaking into a best buy to steal an HDTV
>he recognizes me and beats me nearly to death
>start throwing up hamburgers
>know death is now upon me, lay on my back and let death take me
>just start clapping before all fades to black
>whole prison starts clapping

If you would look deeper in this situation and not fap to traps all day you'd know this

The state of the left RN

Daily Reminder To Everyone Beliveing James Field is a Bad Guy: You are not stupid for not knowing this
You are victims
Victims of the MSM and false information

yes, I have (((seeen))) the (((webms))) and they still show nothing but a (((car))) gunning down the (((street))) straight into a (((crowd)) even though it could've (((easily))) driven away along (((alternative))) routes if the (((driver))) actually wanted to get (((away))).

he did it on purpose, you daft cunt, and you very well know it. He's being charged with 2nd. degree murder.

Poles are annoying at best, when drunk, Turks mostly keep to themselves and run pizza/kebab shops. I have no problem with them.

How did he take the picture?

>they put nazi signs next to me
ah, c'mon.. now you're trying a tad too hard.

Reminds me of the "dont get me mad" kid. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

i am convinced now.
at least he was not very confident of what he might have planned. those fuckers hitting his car gave him confidence. and the backoff was clearly motivated by fear of those baseball bat swinging assholes.
these should be mitigating circumstances

WTF I'm pro surveillance now.

>teh lügenpresse hurrrr

>muh, alternate routes
How do you know he could've took alt routes
What if he didn't know the routes
There's this think called "mistakes"
People make it BC they're not perfect
>he was gunning down the street
Then why didn't the cyclist get shocked or even BOTHER to look
Also it damn well looks like he's NOT speeding and you know it
Face it
You were lied to by the MSM again

I can cherry pick too

Let me just start up my car...

the new generation is the problem. back then they were quite decent people. nowadays they are trying to find a new identity since they obviously don't want to be assimilated. those 3rd generation fuckers starting to wear hijab and get extremely religious are the problem. they don't want integration.

Not going to happen. Guy will get convicted of at least manslaughter.

did someone leak her fucking nudes? god DAMN I hate this world sometimes.

WHY USA PROTERSTERS ARE SO PUSSIES?? (ANTIFA AND FASCISIT) YOU ARE ALL RIDICULUS...IN EU WE ARE SAVAGE , TRAINED AND WHIT NO FEAR ..

literally every user here would pay to hit that

I'm glad you finally woke up on this situation
Never let the MSM lie to you like that
Always speculate the MSM explanation (in case of shit like this)
Stay woke my friend

hit with with a charger?

or was it a challenger? Either way.

couldn't this be easily flipped? really makes ya think.
trump not condemning this as radical right wing terror = Obama not calling out radical Islam.
Fuck Islam and fuck fascists.

The time for talking is over.

/pol awaits with love in its eyes

hear! hear!

careful planning and long hours of going over the logistics

That's a really ugly looking dude.

actually i informed myself only on Sup Forums on this topic. i am still not convinced what he initially planned to do. why would he drive towards that fucking crowd? anyway in the end he overreacted on those assholes hitting his car. that should be the significant fact. everything else will be guessing only.

What? People arent allowed to freely express their opinions? The violence only started after Antifa showed up and then that caused someone to start them fighting.

You idiots probably wont believe me but i am a classical liberal. Just like the people who had the option to force the facists out of their park but didnt because of freedom speech, and freedom of expression.
>inb4 'muh free speech'
>this isnt Sup Forums faggots

Youre not wrong

>You were lied to by the MSM again
no, I was lied to by your (((video))) that clearly shows the road behind him to be clear of obstacles.

damn sneaky, conniving Jews.

This is a guy?

Are those really her nudes? Holy shit that's great.

Man, whoever manipulated you guys into fighting each other is a genius.

40 hehes m8

Truth is there is violence and racism on many sides
>ANTIFA
>SJWs
>Yes the white nationalists, alt right, kkk, etc.
>radical Islam
I take it as a condemn to all forms of violence and racism
It's a way of calling out everyone

Truer words have never been spoken

Indeed. The promotion of crowd mentality.
This civil war will be won by people of principle, acting alone, telling no one of their plans, and removing the cancer with surgical precision.

trips of truth

Prison will do horrible things to you.

He's gonna look back on that post and think wow, I was a faggot.

I've got the info from both sides
Not just Sup Forums
I look for the truth
You look for ways to get spoon fed
Also if he planned to kill liberals then why was he so hesitant?
If I planned to do it I'd do it way better than he did
I'd hit the gas and go full speed from the start
And I'd use something like a truck
You get what I'm saying here (it could've been easily done way better if it was done on purpose)

Looks like that boot was never used.

We can only hope

>You can literally SEE a communist HIT the car BEFORE any people got ran over

Even if that's true, the car was struck when the driver was already going full speed at the crowd. The attack by him had already started. At the point the protester who hit the car was acting in defense of a third person.

>Also if he planned to kill liberals then why was he so hesitant?
look at him bro, he is a cuck

>the car was struck when the driver was already going full speed at the crowd.
i don't think so. he sped up afterwards. at least he was not really convinced of what he was doing at all.

Do you get up extra early for 15min of mom's laptop time to just bitch to the ether before heading to school bus stop ?

cry more.
this is why you dont take naked pictures of yourself.

You can tell he literally was not trying to attack anyone (unless you're that stupid)
He was just trying to get out of there and the only way to do it was to run people over

FRIDGE!!!

>You can literally SEE a communist HIT the car BEFORE any people got ran over
>BEFORE any people got ran over

When somebody punches you in the nose, when does he begin attacking you? The moment his fist hits your now or the moment he starts taking a swing? Dipshit.

no, he punched the gas after some asshole bashed his car with a bat

I'mma fix your greentext for you:

>>be me
>>be american
>>get in my car to go to work
>well, I really got into my car the day before to go to an alt-right rally, as my mother will tell the Toledo Blade after my attack

>>almost there when suddenly...
>also, I was photographed at the rally holding alt-right signage the night before...

>>large crowd of people blocking the streets
>towards which I accelerated for two empty blocks before hitting the crowd, but that fact will be cropped out of he webms

>>all wearing masks, most holding weapons
>which they all took off quickly and threw away in the videos of the immediate aftermath

>>they start trying to bust through my windows, open my door, tearing up my car
>which is really easy to do for them with their bodies as I hit them head on at 50mph

>>pink and blue haired whales and thug looking blacks flashing gang signs at me all screaming anti white sentiments
>screams of pain really sound like anti-white sentiments to me

>>try to reverse
>...to try and hit the guy who had rolled over my car

>>windshield starts to crack, panic and floor it
>well, I also couldn't see very well because of all the blood... any sane person would have just stopped, instead I wanted to make it blatantly clear that this was not an accident

>>I didnt wake up intending to hurt anyone but they didnt give me a choice
>which was true two days ago, but last night I got drunk and talked myself into a rage about the pink and blue haired whales and thug looking blacks

>>I'm arrested
>>face is plastered all over the news before I've even had a trial, they put nazi signs next to me, and call my a white nationalist
>fuckers keep using the photos from last night

>>some guy I've never even met says he always knew I was a KKK member

>(it's my mum. That was my mum.)

there fixed

>He was just trying to get out of there and the only way to do it was to run people over
>He was just trying to get out of there

By driving into a crowd blocking the street. Naturally.

Srsly kid, stop eating paint chips. At the end of the day a jury will decided this. They normally don't let edgy teenager on those.

They killed half of their own troops. They also starved parts of their own country for economic benefits. I ain't a Nazi, but communism is worse for it's own people. Don't forget that the soviets did ethnic cleansing too.

Both sides are filled with a bunch of dumb ass neckbeardy autistic cucks. Both sides are just a bunch of retards with nothing to live for pretending their lives matter for something.

The driver was attacked first
I know it's hard for you liberals to face the fact that the left is the side of violence

The back of the car - not the window - is punched with something white while the car is already racing towards the crowd. Quit making up bullshit.