I am really anxious right now

i am really anxious right now
its 2am and i am in a car going to Oregon

will you talk to me b?
it has been a long couple of months. i don't think i should have gone on this trip.

Why so nervous about going to Oregon..?

Why aren't you looking forward to the trip?

whats up OP? what's stressing you out?

the journey makes me more nervous than the destination

i don't like driving long distances, it makes me feel so much anxiety which i don't normally get this badly

there is nothing i can really do either. i can't play my guitar or shower or lay down or pet my cat or go for a walk, etc

i am stuck in a car >:[

Stay away from Portland, place is a cess pool of adult infants.

The beach is cool, lots of good weed in oregon

but once u get there, all the legal pot that u can handle will be there. RIP anxiety.

Oh...I understand. Do you by any chance have ADHD or ADD? If so, then that could be what's causing you a-lot of anxiety/stress..Not being able to do your things, etc.

driving is really dangerous and out of my control, so i am constantly feeling worry that something bad will happen

i don't normally feel this way. even flying in a plan is easier for me, somehow

Hi bro. I am following you right now. When you pull over I will be right behind you. Gonna eat your liver with pinto beans.

i think part of my anxiety is that I don't have weed right now. i don't feel right relying on it like that. i need to stop
what state are we in?
i am actually really reserved as a person, i don't get giddy like that

i think I'm scared to be with myself

I've never had that experience with marijuana

I'm going to take a wild guess and say your in Washington state right now going south on I5

Why are you afraid to be with yourself?

Do you fear what you are or a certain aspect of who you are?

Going for the eclipse?

we are coming from far East
it's more than a days drive. i have more than 24 hours left in this car

kill me

Fuck, we are expected to get over a million people in the salem area for that shit. I'm going to miss it, but my family will be able to see it

driving is pretty stressful, I understand.

do you need us to take your mind off it or what?

Hmmm far east huh. I drove from Portland to LA in 16 hours, takes abut 24 to get to Phoenix. Driving sucks.

I work as a truck diver, you sound like a retard. Stop being a pussy.

>what state are we in?

State of panic?

yes and the festival
i think a little bit of both

ever since i suffered through severe depression a few years back i have not been able to find peace in myself

i used weed very heavily to cope. i think that my brain has grown used to the weed, and it thinks i still need it to be happy

i don't need it anymore, but that's where the addiction comes in

when i don't have weed, i am anxious. this is not how life is supposed to be. i don't want to do this anymore you guys

Moved with the family years ago from Oregon to fucking Illinois. I'm back in Oregon now, but fuck that was a brutal trip.
Where are in Oregon are you headed?

i hate crowds :s
if you could i would highly appreciate it, this thread has been a blessing so far
interactive waiting, as they call it
ok
hahahaha
thank you user ^^

show us dick, possibly?

i am not even really sure. i have been pre occupied with my own crap that i have been letting my friends plan it and im just tagging along

i can't do that anymore, sorry user
they are out there somewhere :/

I hate crowds too, but that's because of my deployment to Iraq.

I'm supposed to drive to Germany from Poland very soon, never driven in a foreign country. Going to be interesting

>they are out there
point me to the direction OP

Driving's not that dangerous.
I masturbate while driving all the time, and I'm fine.

I have been to germoney, pretty much usa 2.0 except there aren't as many cars or roads. I think it is easier to take public transportation. but up to you my friend.

are you coming home?

I live in Oregon and love it...but work takes me out of town 4-5 days a week...being on the road all the time sucks

Weird, I find driving a lot more calming whenever shits gets on me. Just moving around during sunset, watching nature pass by feels incredibly calm.

I don't have a choice in the matter. I'm in Poland and been told to drive to Germany. Should be okay, going to stop in Berlin and see what's left of the wall. It's about a 10 hour drive to the final destination

>is a femanon
>doesn't abide by the rules
tits or gtfo

i thought driving in EU was a little scarier because of the tiny roads

but Americans are insane, that's why i am afraid to drive

i have avoided too many accidents to ever feel comfortable on the road
i deleted the ones i could :/
they are not that great i promise
lots of boy parts out there for free
its long distance that scares me. it is so hypnotic and boring. it doesn't help having a brain full of anxiety with no real outlet except you guys or sleep

and when I'm sleeping, every bump wakes me up because I'm afraid we're crashing.. :(

What part of oregon you in? I'm like an hour south of portland

>Berlin and see what's left of the wall
nothing that special, just and bits and pieces left, they actually build a fence around the left over wall so tourists stop stealing it. Also the whole place is one giant tourist disneyland tour ride. I liked the museums more than anything (all of them where clumped up in one place so easy to visit) but that is just me. Also you can get drunk at a park with the local nutjob hippies like here without a worry.

inner SE Portland. do you have a contact?

vacationing to a festival for the eclipse
i don't mind driving around town, it is the highway that scares me. people are not smart when they drive
Berlin is wonderful
i am a boy

:/

Ewww portland I hate that place, well besides the music venues. No contact I'm willing to post on this place.

post dick pick

i think i will just try and go to bed now.
at least some of you pretended to care for a little bit

that is better than no care at all

fuck you tease :(

Fucking attention whore.

what are you talking about?

i started this thread to talk, not show my penis

wow

i am speechless

You kept posting pictures of, im guessing, yourself in fucking underwear with your cat