ukranian slav

75%nig 25%sandnig/ mauritania

The land of confusion.

Paleo-Indian/Inuit

acne land

100% R1A1

Italian for sure

Türk

Syrian or somewhere around there. Basically a sand nigger. Either way you're a nigger.

You are clearly a prod Aryan Indian since we are the master race. Unlike those dirty pakistanis.

serbian?

Romania or maybe Hungary?

You look like a teenage mutant ninja turtle without the shell

Do you prefer American or German sewers?

im from western turkey and nigger is amusing most my relatives are tall blonde people with a few brown haired like me

kill yourself

Wtf are those shoes? Some polish brand?

Soviet rapebaby with terminal cancer.

Albania

Slav

Poland

Lebanon.

Germany

Germany you uneducated fag.

OP is a faggot

Visiting germanistan
Guess me
Only half face cuz pussy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devşirme

>Devşirme (literally "collecting" in Turkish), also known as the blood tax or tribute in blood, was chiefly the annual practice by which the Ottoman Empire sent military to take boys, ages 8 to 18, sons of their Christian subjects in the villages of the Balkans and Anatolia.

>The boys were then forcefully converted to Islam with the primary objective of selecting and training the ablest children and teens for the military or civil service of the Empire, notably into the Janissaries.

Antarctica.

>thick eyebrows
>brown eyes
>wide nose with a round end
>thin lips
>strong jaw
>slight indentation on chin
>light skinned
>odd freckling
You have a mix of features that are Slavic, Mediterranean and Middle Eastern so I can't really tell.

If I had to take a wild guess I'd say you're from Spain, France or Italy, but as I said since you seem mixed any guess is a good guess.

Bitch I have been to western turkey. The only blondes I saw were obvious tourists. Quit lying to yourself roach.

UK?

I fucking guessed right, but I didnt post. Holy shit my deduction skills are top notch

Juden

Looks like a Britcuck

Ireland

you have yellow skin.
therefore u are an Asian.

No. But why UK?

ayylmao

devsirme system ended a long ass time ago, op is probably some northern slav+turkic mix, we had a lot of them come over to turkey and assume turkish identities after the russian civil war

Nah

You wanna start a die antwoord cover band with me?

10/10 jaw line. anymore pics to show us?

Objectively the only correct answer.

You aren't from a country. You aren't real.

Well I think you're from western Europe. Plus your English looks native. And Brits tend to visit Germany. At least, when I visited Germany, people mistook me for a Brit.

So if not UK, I would guess maybe French or Danish (although I guess that's more close to Scandi than western Euro). I dunno, I'm not good at this.

you look jewish

/soc/
and arrows but i dont have it inme
so not Sup Forums pls stop doing such foolish things
it just provokes other to /showurface/
dont
its plebetier pls

Im actualy from eastern Europe.

I guess I can see you being Polish or Czech but you definitely don't look slav. But again, I am ignorant American. I only know the different features of different Europeans because I watch e-sports.

Reddit.

you sure as hell aren't fucking german

puma i think

Well im Polish. Almost 100%. Only my great great grandad was German(inb8 war rape baby).

poland or czechistan

What race am I?

And guess which country I'm from.

cuck

>tfw 1/4 polish and great grandmother saw the katyn forest massacre
c-can i be honorary polak?

skull shape and facial structure indicate you are a mongoloid FREAK! innit!

ima go with polish

Whats the other 3/4? And why not? I gues.

Holy shit, i didnt ask for these keks

Wojakoid
Feelstrailia

turk

>74207388
>74207586
Not an argument
.PNG

in other words, he is a ukrainian...