Daily reminder that turkroaches are the worst nation ever

Daily reminder that turkroaches are the worst nation ever

Feel free to discust

/care

they're not doing it right, because there are still a lot of Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks left. get it together, Turkey! you still have those Grey Wolves, don't you?

Wasn't that the ottoman empire?

Were is the kurds? all the victims of dyarbakir , cizre , suruc and all the small village burn ... now in afrin bombing innocent people. turkey in sad. turkos need to be exterminated just like they do.

Armenian massacre and Ottoman Empire...? No, it was Turkey.

Turkroaches begone!

None were jews, so it's not genocide. Really, who cares as long as it wasn't jews?

oh, if only it were that easy.

if only you could banish an entire ethnic group by replying to a stupid post on Sup Forums with "(x), begone!"

if this actually WORKED, the world's population would drop by 99%.

It was the ottoman empire not turkey.

I still dislike Turkey in its current state though. I just don't like it when someone spreads misinformation.

I've met many Turks and even though a couple are cool, a lot of them are filthy animals filled with hate against others, especially non-muslims

Where did you meet these Turks?

Some I've known from high school in Virginia..others ive met on business trips, especially in Germany..they're like gypsies there

Oh that explains it. The ones in Germany are not going to be good because they moved their since they couldn't get jobs in Turkey. The ones here in Cali have been pretty chill. Just some of them are really nationalistic.

I wouldnt have an issue with them if they accepted what they have done. I got many Greek and Armenian friends who have shared horrific stories and pictures and its shitty that they dont get any recognition like the Jews did

I don't understand. All my Turk friends have been pretty accepting of the genocide. Maybe I've yet to find a denier. Many, however, say that it wasn't an entirely one sided genocide, but they still accept it as a terrible act from Turks. Maybe its just the less educated ones that like to deny it.

well that instills hope in me. If you dont mind sharing, what part of Cali are you referring to? I dont know of a certain area that are populated by Turks

I've been moving around a lot but I've been to the valley and socal mostly.

I don't see what the big deal is. Nobody cares about the United States' centuries long genocide, but when it happens in or near Europe, everyone gets all indignant.

true story bro