Angelina Jolie Slams Trump's Anti-Muslim Remarks

>Angelina Jolie Pitt gives the keynote speech at BBC’s live event on the global refugee crisis on Monday (May 16) in London, England.
>“To me, America is built on people from around the world coming together for freedoms, especially freedom of religion. So it’s hard to hear this is coming from someone who is pressing to be an American president,” Angelina said while shaking her head
cnn.com/2016/05/16/politics/angelina-jolie-donald-trump-refugees/

Will Trump ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sa8jOoL0LoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

titless NWO skank on the moral high ground.

bitch please

is Angelina even relevant anymore?

>Speaking about freedom of religion at the British "Too Many Christians" Broadcasting Corporation's live event

>SLAMS
>DESTROYS
>EVISCERATES
>ANNIHILATES

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesnt she have like 3 Pet nigger kids living in the safest whitest area in the US?
Who the fuck cares about the opinion of someone so disconnected from reality?

No and brad is off fucking some other bitch and cucked some French guy.

Born into wealth, has zero acting skills, she is always the fem-fatale (don't ask me why I only see John Voigt in her face)

I don't blame her for ditching tits for saving her life, but she is irrelevant now, which explains a lot about her acting skills.

Also why would you ever take political views from actors when they HAVE to be SJW's to keep a career and suck jew cock.

>"For me America is about freedoms, especially the freedom not to get your family murdered for saying Islam is violent" Trump responded

i really want to see muslims killing those liberal whores, its almost worth it destryoing western society

>even Sup Forumsacks americans watch tmz

Its in the title. SJW - Sucking Jewish Weiners.

My wife told me actually and she is European.

who fucking cares what she thinks

all these actors talking like their opinions are so important

>coming together for freedoms
Does she understand what that means?
because if she doesn't, why did she even use it?

I wonder how this whore feels about sharia law

where is YT video?

I mean she got to go to the UN and everything

>Born into wealth
every fucking time

Angelina Jolie is a saggy titty bitch

>Hollywood intellectuals

fuck off my mom actually got breast cancer and she got both her breasts removed to prevent it from coming back

consequentially, her new breasts are size Ds so she eventually left my dad (after 31 years) for a younger man

didn't her Dad come out for Trump? Oy vey

>implying this heroin addicts opinion matters

She is 100% right.

The USA is built on freedom of religion and the hard work of immigrants.

NO FUCKING TITS
O

TI
I
T
S

>o me, America is built on people from around the world coming together for freedoms

Well you're fucking wrong, America was built by British and Dutch protestant settlers, so fuck off you smug spoiled cunt. You haven't been hot since Hackers.

Sorry your dad got cucked m8

>she eventually left my dad (after 31 years) for a younger man
TOP KEK

>don't ask me why I only see John Voigt in her face)
Exactly... AJ as a sex symbol is a fucking joke, like Michelle Obama.

she doesn't have tits anymore because a genetic test found risk factors for cancer.

So she lopped those suckers off. Which is incredibly funny because she never actually had cancer.

What the fuck is it with everyone coming into my bloody country to preach to us? Fuck off, we don't care about you or your dead career, dead breast tissue and loveless marriage swamped by nigger babies.

Why is this bitch's head not covered. I mean seriously. We seriously don't ask much. Cover yourself whore.

Nice nose job Angelina.

>Exactly... AJ as a sex symbol is a fucking joke, like Michelle Obama.

>not wanting this manic pixie dream girl
>not sniffing those pits

fag

>taking the opinions of limousine liberals seriously

Most liberals don't even listen to these assholes.

Having trouble memeing lad?

OH NO HER AND GEORGE SAVED ME FROM MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE
GLAD I'M A BERNOUT NOW

Gross, man... If it wasn't for her gigantic boobs, even my teenfapping self wouldn't have done as much as look at her.

How many refugees (excluding her adopted niglets) has she taken into her and Breds mansions?

>exposed feet
Haram

a person rich beyond the normal persons wildest dreams comes out against a politician who will seemingly make life better for poorer/middle class families and people struggling to find work

shocking

Surprise, some entitled woman thinks she can stump Trump. You realize that if Donald Trump is not elected president, it will be the absolute end of this country. The USA already has problems. Hillary would only worsen things.

Oh no another sock puppet celebrity who makes a living telling emotional lies on screen is against Trump.

I'm a #shillmissile now.

>Freedom
>Islam

Islam hate freedom and liberty.

Of course, she is another brain dead liberal who know nothing about world.

>speech at BBC’s live event

The fuck she talking to them for?

>there are people who take actors and artists think about politics

Emperor Nero was straight murded just for he shameful practice or being friends with actors and now we worship them like they have any decent or important insights on government or our society

Disgusting

Artists and designers and actors are usually good at pointing out societies unjustices and issues but they are terrible at coming up with solutions

Why do these fucking retarded cunts defend Islam? If Islam were to take hold in America, they wouldn't even be ALLOWED TO SPEAK without permission, and they'd have to wear a hijab/burqa all day in Hollywood.

>inb4 m-m-moderate muslims!!!!

God damn, this makes me mad as fuck, and I'm arab even. Don't see these faggots claiming there's "moderate Christians" now do we. Also, plenty of graphs explaining "moderate muslims" to be just as radical as ISIS.

You know Jolie means beautiful in French. Maybe she should change her last name to Débile

You know what I realized

All of these people say the same damn thing.

>WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER
>NOT OUR AMERICAN VALUES
>MUH FREEDOM OF RELIGION (now it's important fuck them)

They say the same goddamn stuff.

Doesn't she abduct nigger children from Africa?

>plenty of graphs
>yeah right

CANCER WAS A RUSE

MOM WANTED YOUNG STUD DICK ALL ALONG

Because a fucking bitch like her says it? who really cares.

Literally no one. Her an George Clooney have a special place in hell waiting for them.
Complete sell out traitors, glad his movie bombed and got beat out by some shit cape crusader action flick.

she needs a brain implant.

Muslims will respect an 'ugly' and 'gruff' strongman like trump.

>To me, America is built on people from around the world coming together for freedoms,
Opinions she know where to stick them.

This applies:

>rich do-nothing
>actually travels to africa and other shitholes to "do charity"
>adopts niglets
no shit she doesn't want a great america, she would have no place in it

>On February 5, 1917, the United States Congress passed the Immigration Act of 1917 (also known as the Asiatic Barred Zone Act) with an overwhelming majority, overriding President Woodrow Wilson's December 14, 1916, veto. This act added to the number of undesirables banned from entering the country, including “homosexuals”, “idiots”, “feeble-minded persons”, "criminals", “epileptics”, “insane persons”, alcoholics, “professional beggars”, all persons “mentally or physically defective”, polygamists, and anarchists. Furthermore, it barred all immigrants over the age of sixteen who were illiterate. The most controversial part of the law was the section that designated an "Asiatic Barred Zone", a region that included much of Asia and the Pacific Islands from which people could not immigrate. Previously, only the Chinese had been excluded from admission to the country.
>The Chinese Exclusion Act was repealed in 1943. The Luce-Celler Act of 1946 ended discrimination against Asians and Other non whites, who were accorded the right to naturalization, and allowed a quota of 100 immigrants per year. The Immigration Act of 1917 was later altered formally by the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952
Throughout almost all of Americas history non whites were not allowed to move there, where is she getting this bullshit freedom of religion thing?

Here's the excluded countries, almost every single Muslim country is excluded.

Which is funny because these were the same people that just a few years ago were droning on about how much america and it's values suck so much and now we're hearing the complete opposite from them.

Zero consistency with these fucking people.

Polan no

Yes they do.

Pic related is why.

It's about reducing who we are to binaries, ideas, constructs. That way we are controlled forever, exterminated at whim.

Pic also related.

Ok, that's it. I'm now a #Clintoris.

>Angelina Jolie
I'm 12 and who is this?

Well, less so to Angelina Jolie than Clooney. She has actually taken in a few refugees.

Wait, George Clooney had a movie release recently?

Why does George Looney have brown skin? Is he half nigger?

Nobody, some crazy lady

>“To me, America is built on people from around the world coming together for freedoms, especially freedom of religion.

Not a history buff then.

When a large percentage of the people who practice that religion actively want to destroy the citizens of your nation, it's perfectly reasonable to halt their entry to the nation until better vetting or security measures can be put into place. The US is already diverse enough, so if we shut down out borders completely I wouldn't give a flying fuck.

>"To me, Beverly Hills is built on people from around the world coming together for large homes, especially rich people. So it’s hard to hear this is coming from someone who is pressing to not live near minorities but preach about accepting them,” Trump said while shaking his head

i use to jerk off to her to her titties Taking Lives when i was like 12

>To me, insert no arguments here, therefore Trump is wrong

Good thread

who?

Honestly it's just hilarious how Trump has drawn the attention of fucking everyone, even Obama attacks him regularly, even at a University graduation speech.

If anything it should show people that Trump is far from being bought, if he wins it will literally destroy all the NWO planners and send their ambitions down the toilet.

Her arms & wrists are the scary bits.

By religion you mean christianity
And by immigrants you mean whites

Are there any based redpilled actors out there aside from James Woods?

>rich smelly hag witch (living on castles behind huge walls and armed security) defends violent plebs (who'd kill her for being a whore) against her own plebs

i hope she gets used to her low wage employees looking at her adopted children longer than usual

>Angelina Jolie Slams Trump's Anti-Muslim Remarks

I like how everybody here suddenly thinks Angelina is ugly since she came out as anti-Trump

Kevin Sorbo

Who gives a fuck what this stupid whore thinks?

There's not really much attractive about her, it's just a dumb meme spouted enough by ETalk and TMZ that all the plebs ate it up.

yeah, Angelina's father, Jon Voight

She makes a good point actually. You could argue that you're free to convert to Islam when within America but I feel like that's splitting hairs. I'd still vote for Trump if I was down there but that's actually the first good criticism of heard in regards to his Muslim thing.

Bruce Willis and Gary Oldman, Mel Gibson too but he got shoahed

YOUTH`D

>celebrity opinion

seems like yesterday they were all over obama's nuts

What a handsome bastard.
I wonder what sort of shame Jon feels for his liberal fuck-up of a daughter.

she was hot, when i was 12 and she was 18 (naked and not being a cunt)

Tell us about Saudi Arabia and Israel regarding freedoms, Angie.

>I don't blame her for ditching her tits

I do. She didn't have to do it, she just wanted attention. "Oh, how brave!" Fuck right off with this talentless cunt.

>blacks
>chinks
>beaners
>WHITE

uh??

why do celebrities matter at all

who takes these fucking morons seriously enough to publish whatever fucking idiotic garbage they spew anyway

WHO

CARES

Didn't she get her tits removed? Jesus fucking Christ. Americans are fucking cancer.