Ending it all this weekend

Ending it all this weekend.

Bought 90 tabs of Zopivane 7.5 mg and 60 tabs Tramacet. Will be downing all along with a little alcohol, not too much alcohol but enough to not wanna throw up.

You think this will be enough to end my life?

slit your wrist lengthwise or put a shotgun in your mouth if you wanna be sure.

arent u scared to die? my life is absolute hell but i still could never do it

you'll probably just end up throwing it all up, just being honest.

Why wait for the weekend?

If you would've the balls to do it, you would already be dead.

5 more days to spend in your fucking life...

thats a pretty pussy way too end it. you know, woomen attempt suicde moore than men because men choose means moore ikely to end their life. I oonly recommend it like that because you actually have a chance of surviving and seeing what an idiot you are for wanting to kys

A pussy fuck like you that posts about shit like this, you won't be able to swallow 150 pills and a mikes hard lemonade won't do shit. Quit being a fucking fag. Blow your fucking brains out or jump off a ledge, that'll be enough to end your life. Fucking fuck, kill yourself don't make it a fucking post you attention whore

See you in hell OP.

agree just go run off a cliff or soomething this is shitty and sad. or fucking at least tell us your shitty problems like we all know youre dying (kek) to do and stop beating around the bush

this op, plus your death will be painful

Living in a world of fucks like you. I give zero fucks how the fuck I die. Just know I won't be a fucking fuck trying to get attention about my said painful death. Get the fuck over yourself you Kylie Jenner internet using fuck. Faggot.

>12 year old confirmed

Just do it, stupid attention-whore!

not op but was thinking about eating my trazadone like skittles but apparently don't have enough.

love hearing about pussys that end their life because theyre to much of a bitch to suck it up like a real man and live life, even if its shitty you really must be the weakest most pathetic life form to have to kill yourself, its ok to not be alpha enough, its ok to be a little bitch, but killing yourself just makes me laugh, but its ok cause everybody has the right to make their own choices, even if that choice is to be a stupid knucle dragging resource sponge of a faggot, the world needs less people like that, lol such a little bitch

get a load of this cry baby

Why do cucks always wanna OD on boring shit that'll put you to sleep. Like fuck bro if i was gonna kill myself i'd take 60 tabs of acid and sprint as far down the I-10 in the wrong direction for as long as possible.

LISTEN HERE ALL YOU STUPID LOW LIFE FUCKS! I'M NOT CRYING OUT FOR HELP OR ANYTHING I'M ASKING WILL IT BE ENOUGH!??? JESUS CHRIST YOU STUPID CUNTFUCKERBAGS REALLY NEED TO FOCUS THE POINT HERE.

> Do it more spectacularly
> Do it live for Sup Forums!

Agreed. Faggot fucks like op should kill themselves to benefit the human race

Nailed it.

Why are people so fucking cold? I don't get it. Can someone explain to me and say something better than calling me weak or some dumb shit like it. Seriously, I really just want to understand what goes between your ears that makes you okay with being you.

>not crying for attention
>posting on Sup Forums
Buddy youre just a walking pile of hypocrisy

Grow a fucking pair of balls and read what you just posted. Fucking shit you fuck. Nut the fuck up and quit being a pussy. I'm sorry your mom bought the wrong flavored pop tart and fucked your whole week up. Nut the fuck up, and quit being such an "my life is a dark abyss" fuck.

LOL

OP is just an attention grabbing whore

>learn2anhero

Before u go though... i want to know why u decide to do this today? why not last month or next month? what's so special about today?

>suicide champ detected

you've done this before havent you.. i can tell

learn from this guy OP

Might as well stick around to see how much worse it can get.

Op clearly asked will it be enough. I'm not sure. We need a doc.

Thats because you are weak. Youre a weak shit because you cant handle the real world. Man the fuck up boi. You think your the only one with problems? Boo fucking hoo. Each one of us degenerate shits on this site has problems. The difference between you and the rest is that youre a pussy for taking the easy way out. Youre not even fucking creative with your suicide. OD on acid, get cocaine and snort that shit till you die. For god sakes get drunk and jump off a cliff. Its more fun than taking pills and crying about it. Fag op

Yea. That's the response I expected. Don't know why its okay for you to waste perfectly good oxygen but it's not okay for OP to, simple question really.

Probably gonna do it soon too. See you on the other side b/ro

OP HERE

This is me.

This wasn't me.

All i want to know is, will it be enough? You dumb cunts jesus christ your IQ smells like horse shit.

If you give me the correct answer I will fucking an hero on cam.

Stop being stupid you fucks.

honestly. If you could wait then you either dont understand dying or your retarded.

No. It's not enough.

/thread

Not OP. Just reading and wanted to understand your flavor of dumb douchebag fuckery.

fuck off

How so?

haha bro thats a funni edgy image i like you user lets be friends

You and op should 69 and choke on each other's baby gravy.

You re a gangster!

What youre gonna commit suicide too? Like a little bitch? Did mommy not get you your teen titans toy and now want to kill yourself? Go fucking do it.

How about instead you send me yr address and we'll see just how tough you are when you're not hiding behind the internet bitch

What do you mean how so? Those medications in those doses simply won't kill you. You'll get very sick, but not die.
Like 98% of pill suicides fail because people think just taking loads of anything is good enough. And often puke before a lethal dose is absorbed even if they hadn't fucked up to begin with.

OP Here.

I'll join in. I'd like to murder someone before I depart.

Come here then fucker you think im scared of either: a) some 12 year old who thinks not getting his toy is the end of the world. Or b) a full on fedora wearing, milady saying, atheist.

Come here then fucker you think im scared of either: a) some 12 year old who thinks not getting his toy is the end of the world. Or b) a full on fedora wearing, milady saying, atheist.

Op can come too, someone needs to beat his ass to teach him a lesson

No, not at all. Homicidal more than suicidal. Just curious how you live with being who u are. Trying to understand how its possible to be a piece of shit be okay with it.

Anyone in Minnesota wanna help me kill my fuckin self?

Probably c) a faggot

Aww. Is the world to strong and harsh for a sheltered baby like you?

Look out everyone we got some tough guys.

DUMB FUCK. LISTEN.... OKAY? I AM NOT OP. YOU GET THAT? I AM NOT SUICIDAL. So where do I go?

Tough means surviving. Pussy shit means taking pills and the easy way out

Sheltered baby. lol.... funny

Come to fucking brazil mate. Doubt you can fucking survive for 2 seconds

Just kill yourself already

Hey fag boy. You know how much easier it is being a cunt than being a good person? It ain't easy being good to scumbags like you. Its harder than shit. try it. tell me which is easier.

Aww did little user ruffle your feathers

okay.

Female, 35 and straight. Dumbfuck degenerates.

Calm that 3 inch erect cock down you jumbroni. I'd whip your candy ass from here to pussy cookie city.

I am nice. But i draw the line on people who want to kill themselves. Ive seen people go through it. Close friends. And im sick and tired of it. You try trying so hard to convince someone not to kill themselves and then them going through it anyway.

So youre op?

Why not go out with a bang, become a mass shooter. Kill these fuckers kill anyone and everyone!

KEK

You don't need to convince them to not kill themselves. If someone wants to die, let them die. Its pretty selfish to force someone to live when they don't want to. But I don't think its necessary for these douchbags to be so cold. If you aint
got nothing to say about the shit being enough for the kid to die, fucking move on and shut the fuck up and let him do his thing. Drama ass bullshit comments about everything but whether or it its enough for him to die. Really? And I'm wrong for asking why people are so fucking lame?

NO. Your mother really should have just swallowed you instead of letting her brother cum in her and make you.

So youre saying instead of trying to intervene in saving someones life, you should just let them die. Thanks for the "great" advice. Dont help people, let them die

Aww really? Your throat must be well lubricated from the cum youre sucking off your dad/uncle

Get off your high horse man. Do you pride yourself in thinking the other people are not as great as you? Does it make you feel good?

Damn moral faggotry everywhere

Nice try. But no. That was pretty lame. Youre the poster child of why incest is outlawed.

Says the pinup girl for this months Major Daddy Issues

This

And people seem to think pill deaths are all nice and quiet... you just go to sleep and don't wake up.
Most successful pill suicides lie on their backs, throw up, and don't have the muscle control to roll over or to cough hard enough to not breathe that shit back in.
You start choking on your own vomit. Then you vomit more. Probably the half-digested pills come back up... burning the shit out of your throat on the way. Then you breathe that in, burning your lungs.
Are you concious during all this? Probably, yes. Your body's defence mechanism while choking in your sleep is to attempt to wake up. Maybe you're a bit groggy, maybe you're fully awake and aware but unable to do anything about it.

You want to go out quietly with pills... its almost impossible. Not totally impossible, but you've either got to be very lucky or very, very good.

chug 40 zoloft pills, I THINK that should do the work

Hmmm...high horse? reallly? guess I can see where it could come off as that. im just saying, everyone is talking about growing balls and being tough... just pointing out its easier to be shitty than it is to be good. Atleast for me it is. Its more difficult, less people are capable of it, and so to me... that's means its tough... right?

pills suck. I'd do a few fat shots of dope instead. Make the first a tad lighter than the first so you can manage the second and third if needed. you'll not off into Nodtopia forever. if u wake up and find out hell is real though id appreciate a heads up.

I was thinking about heroin drip during. What do you think?

Nah. Chug 'em and OP will just hurl.

Intravenous introduction.... I dunno. That might do something.

So long you attention seeking fuck

Wut

Dunno. Don't know shit about heroin... it'd probably be easier to just OD on that. It would probably hurt like hell, what with the seizures and shit, but it'd be more likely to kill

how bout you jump off a building like a big boy instead of taking some faggot pills be a man you beta peice of shit

Wrong again. Dann you really don't even know how to even insult someone and make it sting. At least make me laugh if u cant piss me off or make me cry or fuckin something!! over it. bye douchbag fagot boy