Islam will get rid of degeneracy in the West

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You wish.

I give you the entire muslim world as proof.

It would be like cutting off your arm because you have an infection in a finger

Expand

Do you not consider fucking goats and other animals degeneracy?

So you don't deny that it will solve the problem, just that it's an extreme measure?

that was literally my point

Muhammed had sexe with a nine years old.

That's cultural not religious.

Prove it.

Yeah by killing and raping it into submission

If we killed every human on earth, we wouldn't have any more diseases, wars or poverty either.

It says so in the same fucking book where it says Islam excists.

Most islamic countries being shitholes doesnt improve your case.

Yes, a culture full of muslims, dipshit.

But Islam can be Westernised culturally, Islam isn't practiced in the same way everywhere in the world.

No it cant. Islam has the same laws everywhere. Bosnia and Albania are fucking shitholes despite being in Europe.

>implying muslims are not degenerate

so the alternative to degeneracy is women covered head to toe in black sacks?

Yeah it would get rid of degeneracy, but we'd lose too much, I think

Muslims have no interest in continuing anything belonging to our cultures, not just the bad bits

So if I said that all Christians advocated gay marriage because a fraction of the faith does, you'd be OK with that?

>be at subway
>2 Muslims in hijabs walk in
>o fuq they tracked my ip

Thought they wear about to Allah Akbar my ass I need a break from this place

Beating your wife is degenerate

I hope it was a halal establishment burger

You claimed Islam eliminated degeneracy. If you have people raping each other and animals all the time in countries that are 90% Muslim and higher, it probably doesn't eliminate degeneracy.

Islam will disappear before 2025.

What's your point? These all happen in Western countries, the difference is, the proper punishment isn't carried out.

Wishful thinking Pedro

> Getting rid of degeneracy in the west by getting rid of the west.

wew lads

How is turning the greatest civilisation the world has ever known into a bunch of ruins infested with illiterate exploding goatfuckers not degenerate?

These fuckers are even more inbred than you.

Exactly. They don't care. It's acceptable. They are all muslims with muslim values and yet these muslim values don't eliminate their massive degeneracy.

Its not acceptable though, it's just that humans will naturally be degenerate wherever they are, Islam shames this behaviour whilst modern Western values encourages it.

Goatfuckers

If it's not acceptable why does it still happen. Checkm8, m8.

>These fuckers are even more inbred than you

Show him based toothpaste! Rip his anglo asshole in two!

I have already explained this, fool. Islam cannot actively stop people from being degenerate, nothing can. It can however guide people away from the path of degeneracy.

I'm not Anglo, Hans. Don't worry, Islam will save Germany also.

8yo bride(s)?

kek sure pakii

Nah Islam is absolute shit

Nice counter argument lads, keep it up.

Do you guys ever notice how Muslims constantly push this shit on Sup Forums?

Keep an eye out for this tactic, especially in Western Europe, once it goes downhill.

We're in the middle of a cultural revolution. Every single revolution needs a counter-revolution to roll things back.

That's why you see extremist Muslim groups taking part in Cultural Marxist institution, political parties, even the Alinskyist-Interfaith movement.

They realize that the left's idea of "multiculturalism, open borders, free love & cultural/moral relativism" will bring down the West, they want to be the ones to "fix it."

Don't underestimate Muslims as being pawns, Sup Forums, they're as subversive as Cultural Marxists.

You're not saving anyone, not with those genetics, and especially not with your """"culture"""" which consists of 1 (one) book and stoning people

Holy shit that pic made me kek cheers user

We see islam in action every day paki boy - it is not pretty.

No other group of non Whites - even niggers - behave quite as badly as muslims. That really is the bottom line on islam

>if the actions of muslim are a reflection on the values of your god then I pity you.

You don't need to be scared user, we won't turn you into slaves like the globalists will.

lel

>Implying there aren't white muslims
Did you even get any GCSE's, Billy?

>Don't underestimate Muslims as being pawns, Sup Forums, they're as subversive as Cultural Marxists

They work hand in bumhole with the jrws

Notice no jew ever says mulsim immigration is bad for Europe

>Implying muslims like Jews
Wew you are a thick one aren't you m8

>>Implying there aren't white muslims

A few literal mental cases and whatever white whores you've managed to corrupt doesn't count abdul.

>in America these cunts would pass as 'white' try your luck there

>stupid leftists bring bunch of Muslims in
>Muslims start killing them for being gay/trans dressing inappropriately
>leftists turn into Muslim haters because they are oppressive

I really so no other outcome.

You don't have to like people you do deals with paki. You lot do it every day in your corner shops.

>What is Albania
>What is Bosnia
>What is Chechnya
Nice try user

I have nothing against white people, only degenerates.

>Chechnya
>white

>I have nothing against white people, only non muslims

fify.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechens
First line, stormfag.

Nope, as long as the person isn't degenerate I don't care. They can make their own decision as to whether they join the faith or not.

No more counter arguments? Mashallah.

Do people really fall for b8 this easily on here?

The West will get rid of Islam.

inbreeding