Found this on my car. You know what to do Sup Forums

Found this on my car. You know what to do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https://refusefascism.org/wp-admin/&reauth=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumpppppp

This needs a bumparino

Rev up those penises NYPA! we've got some dicks to suck

Kys

DA FUCK

This isn't some personal vendetta fag. I do think there is some fun that can be had

Well you're both wrong and a faggot. Nice use of buzzwords though. You have real original thoughts and not just programmed brainwashed responses.

Trump

i really have no idea what to do

ooh wow, someone's projecting.

refusefascism.org/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https://refusefascism.org/wp-admin/&reauth=1

someone here can use this

I just donated $40 to their cause.

good goy

I signed up for the newsletter and donated 5 dollars. I would've donated more, but I'm on a pretty strict budget since the government doesn't determine my leg blown off in Afganistan to be 'fully disabling'

thanks for putting me onto this!

I was hoping someone had a brilliant idea. Spammed email with ladyboy cocks? Phone calls. - a new hashtag to bring awareness to the negetive effects of fascism by convincing having women put their period blood on their faces as war paint to show that their strong and that they will do anything to stand up to the oppressors? Just thinking outside the box here

Very generous

from what I can see, it's a worthy cause!

Fascism

I just wanna bump this one more time to let the stink of the complete lack of trump support on this board waft thru once again

this was once his base. WE were once his base. now who the fuck does he have but Russia>?

What a pity.

I guess the money just ran dry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

troll them

Tripsss

Holy shit boys

>liberal antifa shit
>meeting at a church
>wut

there are no brakes on the MAGA train

>. Spammed email with ladyboy cocks?

You've been on Sup Forums for too long. Or not long enough, I can't tell anymore.

>hates religions, especially christianity
>meets weekly at church

lol, typical liberals. Also OP, all the trump supporters are asleep or just waking up. They actually have jobs unlike the liberal fuckwits in here!

most politically extreme people don't have jobs. Work and daily interaction with people tends to weather away extreme edges. It's neets that tend to get extreme because they're basically left to stew in themselves or find people who match their ideas almost exactly which leads to this sort of preservative tribalism. Rather than dealing with the tribe the world has placed them in. It's sort of the ultimate cowardice.

Walk it off man