30m. Married since 2011, was my gf since 2004. Still have naughty pics from 2004 i fap to sometimes. She is 27 now...

30m. Married since 2011, was my gf since 2004. Still have naughty pics from 2004 i fap to sometimes. She is 27 now. What is ethical? Pic related its her now after having 2 kids.

>also 30m
>also fap to pics my girl sent me when we were younger

its your wife dude. you're within your rights to do whatever. it's not like it's an ex from 10 years ago or anything, it's fine.

>don't tell her about it though chicks are weird about that

you actualy frap to your wife/gf ? heck thats good mate, i am in a situation similar to yours and i grow borred of my girls body after a few years

If you do the math, he's fapping to her when she was 14

any cumshot pic pls

That's some romantic shit OP

Thanks bro.

15 or 16 actually. But yeah. Still also to recent pics n vids though.

Not here

Add me on kik to trade wife pics - samebigd

there where together back them so i assume he has done a lot more that fraping

>not dumping webm and pictures

>naughty pics from 2004
>she was 14

Yeah. Duh :)

shes got great feeders

On iphone i cant do shit with webms. And mostly pics not vids.

lets time travel user!

Amen

Alright. Lets meet at my place to build one first.

how did you put up with them dog nipples for so long?

Probably you know nothing about childbirth and how the body changes and back again. So I won't go into it further.

disgusting. moar?

If its disguising then no :)

What's that? Your wife is 37? So back in 2004 she was 24? Share the nudes then!

Add me. Im not responding very well due to obligations but if you add and explain who you are we can keep in touch and talk. Damon_tore is my kik.

In 10 years I sill share them ok?

If she's your wife, there's no ethical dilemma at all. Fap away to her pics, no matter the age. Find some baby pics of her, fap to those. Doesn't matter, she's your wife. From the pic you posted YOU BETTER NOT FUCK THIS UP. Enjoy your kids and grandkids and growing old together and all that shit.

Hah. Thanks for the tip.

added you mate,thanks

got any when she just became legal?

Probably. Also its not about her face and all cause on most its not on it. Probably you might not even tell her age from it. Its just that i know it for a fact.

She's fucking gross

I am sorry you feel that way.

Dump more, I wanna hav a tug

I know those tits make me want to name her sea biscuit. and your kids are bi-racial untermensche

As long as you don't cause undue stress to her everything is fine