I was banging a girl and she said

I was banging a girl and she said
"you can do anything you want to me"
any girls know what that means?
any guys know what that means?

It means you should ask her what her boundries are instead of a bunch of virgins, retard.
She might mean she likes light bdsm, she might just mean anal. You won't know until you ask.

You scissored your assholes together and then you transplanted a fart into her

She really believes in you OP. Chase your dreams.

It means she wants you to eat her poo.

Eat ice cream out of her asshole. Neither of you will regret it.

agreed, she's being open, be open back.
sounds like she trusts you.
man up and make that kinky bitch happy.

i would stragal her sexal and punch pussy

Happened to me once so i pissed on her she cried. Good times b good times

well I did ask her if she's done anything kinky later (or before I can't remember) and she seemed to be not especially kinky, just had her hands tied behind her back once, and i asked her if she likes being spanked and she seemed kind of surprised, she was like "what, like hard?" and she is quite sexually open ( she's been with 2 guys, been to a swingers party)

It means stop fucking her like a choir boy and shove something rusty in her butthole

she's experimenting, she knows she wants you to treat her dirty, but she doesn't really know what she likes yet. Experiment, explore yourself, but start off gentle, see how she reacts and progress from there.

Slit her throat and rape her dead carcass

Anal. Its always anal.

or that.

ANAL and choking is how I interprete that.

decent answer
I have no idea what to try
anyone want to make suggestions?

Anal means your a faggot

you're

yes

> please discover my sexuality for me, so that I don't have to do it myself
> also, if you don't do it the right way, which I can't tell you about, I'll be disappointed in you
> also, please try out all my sexual fantasies on me, without me telling them to you, but if you go any further I'll be emotionally devastated.
> womens sexuality is a sensual mystery, that needs to be explored together
> mens sexuality is to jerk them off or blow them
Still waiting for a woman that knows how to fuck. To her benefit and mine.

YES

>womens sexuality is a sensual mystery, that needs to be explored together

you sir, are a wise man
but HOW do I do that? what do i do?

Nibble on the neck, spank her from behind medium hard, toss her on the bed etc
Also make sure to let her know you want suggestions too. She might be shy but with time she'll let you see her kinky side

This.

You literally go on a sensual exploration journey.
Start by making her fell comfortable in the bed, e.g. massages and so on. During that time figure out some of her errogenous zones and remember them.
As she gets more relaxed and into you being in control, touching/petting her.
Personally I'd advise to make her cum, without penetration once before the actual show. Tongue and fingers are way more versatile than a dick, it also allows you no not focus completely on fucking and suck/pinch her nipples etc.
As she becomes more used to the submissive part, you can start to restrict her movement, if she's into bdsm.

Basically you're not having sex, you're just trying to get her off. Once you know how, you can then incorporate it into your sex routine.
But sooner or later, you'll realize that you but a lot more effort into making her feel good, than she is, trying to do the same.
Not her fault though, mens sexuality is mostly restricted to the penis for heteros, by men and women alike, that's a pretty small part of the body.

>2 guys
>sexually open

Sup Forums is for people over 18 RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*2 guys at the same time (she was in relationships with both of them)