Do people here actually still smoke cigarettes?

Do people here actually still smoke cigarettes?

just got done smoking 2, never felt better.

I can't afford them. I smoke meth and the cheapest cigars.
why?

im waiting until i can go to the corner store and federally legally pick me up a quarter ounce of dank and go home and smoke dat shit

smoking right now

Anti-smoking laws are based on fake science that was intended to take money away from the conservative south. This is also why the drinking age was raised to 21 from 18, most beer and spirit distillery owners are conservative.

Thank god the public woke up to the climate change scam. If we had the internet thirty years ago, drinking age would be 18 and smoking would still be commonplace.

Do you really think smoking isn't unhealthy? I'm all about conservatism, but smoking has almost no positives

i smoke rolling tabacco its tastes much better then cigarettes

>Do you really think smoking isn't unhealthy? I'm all about conservatism, but smoking has almost no positives.
the last year has shown that there is so much political bias in university research, we much go back fifty years and really look at what was true and what was rigged statistics.

cigars sometimes. when I'm drinking. quit cigarettes years ago

>i smoke rolling tobacco its tastes much better then cigarettes
Hand-rollers are a rare breed but respected. Some of the best tobacco outside a good cigar has been a hand-roll.

smoking is red pilled
if you dont smoke you cant call yourself a man
only genetically inferior faggots get lung cancer or copd from smoking

That's right. I remember being unhealthy and coughing a lot when I used to smoke, but that was just the liberal msn convincing my lungs to reject smoking.

Well a pack of cigarettes here in RSA is equivalent to under 2 dollars. Smoking my life away.

Yeah, Ive been smoking for 15 years despite a liver transplant and I'm fine. I smoke weed and hash too.

Ask me anything. Life's good if you're not mentally blocked by salutist propaganda.

enjoy your cancer and early, painful death faggot.

How's weed compared to a cig? Never had one but want to try

Of course.

I still enjoy it. And while most people consider the early death as a major negative, I think of it as a sentence reduction.

Gay

If you smoke it, it's pretty much the same cancer inducing deal

A liver transplant has nothing to do with smoking you window licker

Weed is harsher on the throat in my experience

you'll die too
have a smoke faggot

Smoking was proven to cause cancer more than 60 years ago

never smoked but I vape Cx 0% nicotine

I also smoke, usually a pack a day.
I sometimes feel like my lungs don't have the same capacity they had.

I've been smoking for 5 years, now picked up the e-cig and its doing the trick, i've only smoked regular sigs when i drink beer because e-cig its kinda sweet and tastes bad with beer

ecigs are gay

I stopped smoking cigarettes 2 years ago, it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I still smoke weed, that'll probably never change.

I smoke and you non smokers can eat a bag of dicks

How was the Charlottesville rally?

I know it perfectly, you sad little prick. But medfags are always advising not to smoke whatever occurs to you.
A pack a day is a bit too much. I usually smoke socially, 8-9 cigs a day if I'm not clubbing, which of course doubles the amount.
Try smoking with moderation and savouring your favourite tobacco in "special" moments of your day, if you have the chance.
I found my balance with Winston blue, good price/quality. Smoke weed in the night to sleep and hash when you're gaming or you need extra concentration.

Nice meme
>cancer is gay

I was tired of being always out of breath, plus stuff tastes better now and no more bad breath.

Anyone other than this guy ever smoke a pack a day?

Because I don't get people like this. After 4 years of smoking I peaked at about 6 cigarettes a day and it physically and mentally felt like I was killing myself.

If I would go out drinking and smoke 10 cigarettes in a day I would feel like shit and I wasn't able to stand the sight of a cigarette until the next evening 20 hours later.

How can you even function when you smoke a pack or more a day if you have school or work? And doesn't the smell become even more of a problem?

Bad breath coming from smoke is only due to the fact you don't wash your teeth 3 times a day.

Only americans can be discriminating enough to consider somebody smelling like fine tobacco something to diss about.
Luckly in most EU countries smoking is still considered sexy if you're a guy. Less if you're a girl, but we're not gonna read about women smoking a lot here, since no true women are on /b.

The good news is your special breed of stupid will die prematurely and hopefully painfully. Farewell hillbilly.

I smoke cigars and dip but inhaling is way worse than all those things.

Not that guy
I used to smoke hand rolled tobacco, basically from when i woke up to end of work day at 17:30 i smoked 6 cigs, then the evening i smoked like 20 more before going to bed

Its not like i felt the need when i was working knowing i had to wait for the break, but when i got home every 20-30 mins i rolled one without even thinking

Ew no way. I only take 5-6 rips of tobacco out of a water pipe every day. I'm not some filthy smoker

Yeah, me.

>cancer

I don't care.

Still do. I think without it. I'll be bored shitless when I'm waiting and have no excuses to get away from fuckwits.

I still smoke sadly.
I've got a e-cig but nothing really beats lighting up a real one. I do enjoy vaping, but I couldn't really use it to stop smoking. I just love the habitual nature of it during my routine. It's real nice to have on a good afternoon or during the morning commute.

Same here, I wouldn't have anything to do if I didn't smoke. Plus it really does help to leave an area full of fucking retards.

LMAO. I think I know you from a past life.

Yay. Got quads.

Check.
Take up smoking kids

I know eh. I remember, some of my mates would start bitching and moaning about the littlest of things.
Fuck that, grab my packet and out the door i went.

>Be me 1623
>Starving in the woods
>Eat red mushrooms with white dots on it
>Meet neighbor
>Feel strange
>See things that aren't there
>Tummy hurts
>That bitch. This witch must've cursed me
>Accuse her of witchcraft.
>Watch her getting burned to death
>Thanks our lord and savior Jesus Christ