Time to make America great again

Time to make America great again

Easiest way is for us to expel California. They've threatened to secede many times, but haven't had the guts. So we need to kick them out

Other urls found in this thread:

share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes let's forcefully expel on of the nations largest state economies. I can't see any scenario where that turns out to be a dumb idea.

The US will flourish and California will struggle without the rest of the US supporting them

If saying it would only make it so.

>t. butthurt flyover cuck

California would be one of the wealthiest countries without poor red states leaching off of it.

Are we calling shitskins flyover states now?

Conveniently forgetting Texas...

>being this ignorant of basic economics (arable land, temperate climate, waterways), coastal wealth, and history

keep telling yourself that, retardo

>California

California here.
We will adhere to the Russian Federation.

Worked great for Saguntum

Lies

>not even considering canada
thank fuck, the hippie west coast is already bad enough, through you disgusting faggot cucks into the mix and i'd probably blow my brains out

They were considering Canada. But if you want to join some other country, they have a say as well and Canada doesn't want them.

i'd rather kick out the islands like pooro rico, rather than seceed mainland to another country

If California is expelled from the United States, the, you could easily expel NY, I mean, liberals and shit. Right? Then Texas Republic would follow.

Without those 3 states, the US would be a country full of inbreds, niggers and Whiskey Tango Trailer Park dwellers. Alone, those 3 states contribute around 60% of US economy. The rest of the states are just retarded cousins who try not to shit their pants, and fail miserably, only to be rescued by their 3 big brothers.

You, my dear 12yo imbecile, are a paradox: Being so edgy, and also being the dullest knife in the kitchen drawer.

you know what would genuinely make America great again?

if all these fragile feeling leftists would find a fucking sense of humor and stop ostracizing themselves.

why can't there be a party that champions:

>corporate tax reform and free trade simultaneously
>build a wall on the Mexican border while welcoming new laws granting citizenship
>curb environmental destruction but let the private sector set the example along with common sense oversight
>reform the prison system and mold it into what it's formal name suggests: make it correctional
>prosecute hate crime against white people consistently
>tell every nation that perpetuates wahhabism to go stamp it out themselves

/rant

lol holy shit, good one. haven't seen something dumb in awhile, and that says something.

Obvious stupid bait, the worst kind of bait.

LET'S ALL GO TO THE ARMORY LET'S ALL GO TO THE ARMORY LET'S ALL GO TO THE ARMORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (STEALS NUCLEAR ARMS) FUCK YOU DONALD TRUMP! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (LAUNCHES NUCLEAR ICBMS AGAINST CHINA)

BITCH

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

-----

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

Exactly^ but op is probably one of them so his concept of making america great "again" (when the fuck was it great?) Is to be able to fuck his 12 years old sister without anyone complaining

If you expel California you expel like 3/4 of america's greatest companies, shithead

The companies will relocate

Allow me to address your points in order.

> Retarded, Retarded
> Retarded, Reasonable
> Reasonable setup, but How are you still alive being this retarded?
> Reasonable
> Come on buddy, are you really worried about this?
> Reasonable, had we not caused it to proliferate, by enstating insane rulers that serve our will.

But really,for number 3 is this what you are proposing? Please ExxonMobil we think you should decide when to stop extracting resources for your immediate personal gain, because the damage you're causing will harm us collectively and render the earth less pleasant and habitable for everyone else in the future.

Just make that the policy? A plea to common sense and decency with extraction multinationals?