Walk to work instead of driving

walking
no snacks
healthy meals
drink water

Water fast, its a thing google it.

Eat more cookies

Stop eating as much

I went from 215 to 170 just by not eating dinner (still had breakfast and lunch). Turns out I don't need dinner and after 3 years, I don't even miss it

this

Start drinking. Not even joking.
Lost nearly 40 kg /88 lbs by taking a shot of vodka every time the urge to eat or snack came over me.
When really hard periods happened I would get drunk and go for a long walk.
Took 2 years but down to 101 kg now instead of 140..

Actually do some exercise. Eat mostly protein. Cut out sugary drinks.

do sit-ups

> Reduce calorie intake
Measure the amount of calories you take in and
reduce it
> Split 3 meals into 5 smaller ones
And avoid bread at all costs, eat potatoes, rice, etc.
> Drink more water
Drink at least 4l of water every day, I always have a bottle nearby that I refill
> Drink a glass of water before each meal
Helps speed up metabolism
> Sleep
Sleep from 8 to 10h minimum, sleeping burns calories

thanks guys, found my new diet

Great, now he has abs under the fat..

Would you really burn more calories asleep in bed than say lounging on the sofa lurking Sup Forums or something?

>do a hop
What

Yes, sleeping puts the entire body into a different state.

Spend effort researching how many calories are actually in stuff. Fruit juices tend to have more calories than soda.
Reduce your calorie intake.
Use water/seltzer to help fight hunger urges.

this, also try to move a bit you dont have to excercise but it will help you just have to burn more calories than is your daily intake.

drink water instead of soda
stop eating carbs
stop eating junk

you won't even have to exercise

kys

Something in you just has to snap. You'll never keep the weight off until you realise that you arent the same as your friends that can loads of pizza and never gain weight. Figure out why you eat to much, go on a "spirtiual journey" as they say. Lastly, make sure you arent doing this because you think it will make your social life better. If you're shitty with girl fat, you"ll be shitty with girl less fat.

Go to /fit/
Read the sticky

anything easier?

What if you don't eat too much and are still chubby? I'm 5'6 and 180lbs, i don't eat very much and what i do eat is raw veggies. Should i kill myself?

>should i kill myself
>5'6

yes

Just make sure that you excrete a larger molar mass of carbon than you consume over a time span of several days to weeks. How you do this doesn't matter.

cut out sugar and eat mostly fatty meats
your body naturally turns fat into energy but doesn't if you eat a lot sugar because it doesn't need to, so if you don't eat sugar your body will need to get more efficient at it and thus losing weight becomes a lot easier

Be happy. I am the same height, but 200lbs. I say wanna lose weight, but my life is great. Girlfriend, good job, and good family around me. Keep it up dude

Theres no easy road to losing weight. Youve been taking the lazy easy road this whole time and look at where its got you

Work your ass off idiot

Stop shitposting on Sup Forums and actually exercise.

Calculate your passive calorie usage
Reduce calories about 500
Is 0.5kg the week
Profit

Low carb it...under 20g of carbs a day......after when you hit your ideal weight slowley move up to 100g of carbs per day....or not...faggot

pinch slap or fist fuck ur own asshole, something to break the addiction of craving to a big meal

20g? are you fucking crazy?

eat only the main meals, but in lesser quantity, cut sugars.
it's what worked for me. lost 20kg in about a month.
only have something like a piece of toast with some butter for breakfast. don't eat anything until lunch. eat anything you want for lunch, just make sure it's a small portion. no desserts, ever. middle of the afternoon eat a piece of fruit, i usually went for apple or banana. don't eat anything until dinner. with dinner do the same you did for lunch. no late night snacks. you can eat some toast like with breakfast, or a piece of fruit, but that's it. to drink, water only, no alcohol, no sodas, no juices, just water.
to me it was both easy and fast

Keto works.

>puts down hamburger
>picks up carrot

Start whit Low carb high fat and never stop!

Eat less, move more

it's not tfucking rocket science

Dietary fat is turned into body fat faster than anything else. Much harder for your body to turn carbs into body fat. There is a reason vegans have a lower average body fat than any other group of people. Go vegan faggot

But the cirrhosis is totally worth it.

Vegans tend to be thin because of the amount of fucking energy they expend in boring the shit out of everyone else telling them how great being a vegan is

That is completely false.
Vegans are thinner because they are malnourished.
Carbohydrates cause an insulin spike, which causes deposition of fat.
Actually, why am I even bothering. kys

Switch soft drink for mineral water.
That'll take a ton off without doing much if you drink it a bit.

Work out.
Even if it isn't very much exercise, you'll have that one more bit of motivation to make a better choice when you have a weak moment.

Most vegans I know are fat.
Too much carbs and fat.

>don't eat too much
>still chubby

Nigger you're eating too much

By fat I mean oils n shit.

Depression helped me to a massive weight loss.
I didn't exercise any more than usually. I just stopped eating.

OP check keto diet.

I use this one when i can't be fucked to exercise:
1) Eat almost nothing
2)Sleep
3)Upon waking up eat somewhat more
4)Sleep
5)Repeat until your goal is achieved
Your body's fat stores will be exhausted and you'll weight at a decent rate.

go vegan

Keto is the way my brother. It's difficult to stick to, and not a great long-term plan, but you'll drop weight. The idea that eating dietary fat leads to gaining body fat is one of the great myths most people believe. Once you start paying attention to how much sugar is in fucking everything you'll be amazed.

Aside form the weight loss, it will also make you feel really good in ways you didn't realize you were lacking. You'll have more energy and it's a different "kind" of energy. Hard to explain but you'll know. More focus and mental clarity. Your blood sugar and insulin levels will drop like they maybe never have before in your life. No wonder there are so many diabetics everywhere. It's very eye opening.

I had that too. Start moving more like walking/running or even cycling

YOU are stupid. You even KNOW it. DELUSIONAL moron. STOP spreading this idiotic advise.

No sugar, no grains (fake sugar counts as sugar - your body doesn't know the difference). Eat anything else you want. Yes, that means you can have a steak with butter all over it if you so desire, but not pasta or bread (beer and wine are sugar too, but any distilled spirits are fine)

Good argument, very persuasive.

lactovegetarians stay fat, vegans become lean. obviously it does not happen in a month or so, you need to be vegan much longer

Take a dump.

what dog shit advice.

burn more calories than you intake ffs

I was 5'5" 220 lb. I stopped drinking soda completely and borderline starved myself (750 kcal/day) for a semester at uni. Now I'm 5'5" at 150 lbs.

The first few days are the worst when your stomach is adjusting to not eating a ton. After those few days, I couldn't even eat a single slice of pizza without feeling full.