>2017
>Being white but not supporting White Pride

Explain yourself

Im not an asshole who thinks white people are superior? Im against any form of supremacy. Asian supremacy, black supremacy, hispanic supremacy.... All of it. Unlike you apparently.

Because i dont piggy bank of other peoples sucesses and call them my own.

Whit

White "pride" not supremacy faggot

I'm not the biggest fan of meth.

I'm not an edge lord.

if ive got 1/64th nigger blood am i white?

i have potentially genetically superior makeup apart from this small defect, hot face, tall, muscular build etc, can i join?

Im not an insecure idiot lol

Because I know what the elite intended when they invented white/black social divides after the Bacon Rebellion. Also because I know that from their perspective I'm not actually "white", given that I actually work for a living.

>2017
>Being left-handed but not supporting Left Handed Pride

Explain yourself

apparently im the wrong kind of white to join the club

I'm proud cuz my mom and dad fucked once, yay go me!!!

prides a sin anyway

in for a dime

imagine getting so autistic about the color of your skin that you start wars over it

Don't forget your tiny penis.

Nothing to do with your race. You just seem like the kind of faggot with a tiny penis.

my dicks a shade darker in pigmentation then the rest of my skin, just remembered, pretty sure that disqualifies me, the rest of me is pure anglo-saxon hegemony. cant fit it inside her tight asian pussy (also fuck non whites, another disqualifier)

Because it's stupid to take personal pride in something you didn't earn or work for?

>a sin
faggot

I am just as tribal as you and I feel no guilt nor sympathy for the "plight" of blacks in western nations , grow up & get a job nigger.

I don't need to align myself with a bunch of backwood incest rednecks who tote their nazi flags like assholes completely disregarding the fact that Hitler would have roasted their asses as well
In order To take pride in my own skin color

id pol is cancer

also im 2% nigger and .5% kike
i dont know if i qualify

See, the funny thing is, now it's coming out that he was a fan of hitler, and nazism and a white supremacist.

And now that people are dying and being attacked, law enforcement is going to stop treating you guys like one-off embarrassments to the nation. No, you're going to be the new domestic terrorists. Every protest against a confederate heroes statue going down is going to be treated the same as a domestic ISIS rally. Every time you post something to a board about how funny it is the fat chick died, they're going to treat that as voicing support for a beheading video.

You guys are our ragheads now. You're our domestic terrorists. Because it sure as shit isn't gonna be the niggers. They may be whiners, but they DO have a kind of point about how they're treated/how they have been treated. You're just white guys who want to have rallys that cheer on the ideology of the defeated enemy from 70 years ago.

So yeah. You're pretty much fucked.

Be liberal and want to help non-whites , we get steam rolled.

Try and stay out of politics , we get flooded with non-whites and out bred.

Go full savage Nazi and our own turn on us and we pay to be out bred and BLM happens.

Whites need white only countries.

>current year
>Being Kekistani but not supporting Kekistani Pride

Explain yourself

Yeah. But that's the kinda talk that's gonna get you the FBI banging on your door asking to interview you about your personal political views and a warantless wiretap.

Enjoy saying it now because it's about to become a huge issue.

And remember, Sup Forums isn't truly anonymous. They block identified proxies and VPN's, don't allow TOR and they log fucking everything.

gb2/leftypol/

Because everyone who identifies with White Pride are logic-less idiots blind to our privilege in society.

because "White" pride groups are all full of pikeys and slavs

Well we dont rule half the world while being a minority worldwide for no reason. Clearly white people ARE in fact superior to black people. White people have higher average intelligence, thats a fact. There used to be times where you could research and publish these kind of things, when the truth was just the truth, and you didn't have to worry about losing your job for expressing the truth.
Nowadays people don't even know that countries like Pakistan have a 70% inbred population, half of everyone in the middle east is inbred, that hundreds of years of inbreeding on that scale does not do wonders for peoples intelligence, and that maybe it's not such a great idea to let these people mass migrate into your otherwise fairly peaceful european country.

protip faggot authorities been tapping ur phone without a warrant since 911 (at least)

and thats just in america

australia doesnt even have a bill of rights

Fuck white people

The privilege of working ourselves to death for a better society and welfare queens who have nothing better to do than get knocked up, abuse their kids, and attend BLM rallies? Is that the privilege you refer to?

Those idiots don't know they were second to Jews to go through a chimney?

>Fuck white people

As I white supremacist, I couldn't agree more. I definitely only fuck white people.

Complain all you want Ahmed. You're the new raghead. Even your based god is beginning to crumble to the pressure and it's been less than 2 days after the incident. Nothing short of universal condemnation of the event and future events is going to get him off the countrys hook. He's gonna have to turn against his base.

doesn't matter , I don't live in the US or EU/UK.

Joke is on you regressive. I don't give a flying fuck about race. And anyone that says you should care about race are the real racists. My last comment said nothing about race, but your racist ass only saw race. Get fucked and become an hero.

Not all faggots go to protests to get hosed and not all crackers go to protests to get the shit kicked out of them by niggers

I feel kind of Iggy in supporters what by their tactics seems to be just a localized Isis cell

This

fuck off retard

I know way more welfare kings & queens that vote republican & are white while knowing Blacks who hold 6 figure salaries. Yet the mainstream thought is to equate welfare kings+queens to Blacks, so there's a media privilege there.
Last I checked, BLM rallies haven't been taking selfies of folks getting lynched, nor have they protest outside of White churches. Yet they get equates to hate groups who have a dark history yet not equated to terrorists & vocally note they're empowered by the current president who won't condemn them, so there's another privilege too I suppose lol

You're starting to sound like the sandniggers at mosques trying to cover up that they secretly support a Caliphate.

You'll be sitting there, hands all shaking while Agent Whatever takes your statement and your mom cries in the Dining Room.

white pride are the cucks of the right, nazi or nothing

Spit on the grave of MLK more, why don't you, racist.

Right? I'm gonna have to tell them that I have an african american friend or something, like Fields mom did.

Because that always goes over well.

And you KNOW that there's a reporter that noticed she's registered as a republican and is currently just POURING over the last 8 years of her facebook posts to find something to damn her along with her son.

The mere thought of someone not caring about skin color blows your puny mind. You can't even imagine it. So in order to hang on to your delusion that race matters, you project a photo negative version of your racism on everyone that doesn't fall in line with your beliefs. Wake the fuck up.

Don't give a fuck about the Republicrat party either. They may push for different laws, but the end result is always the same, using the government's force to force people to do or not do what they want, making government so big you can't succewd without Uncle Sam's handouts or permits.

because it's embarrassing and i'm not an american who does stupid things

because i don't want fascists and nazis marching in my town, you ugly piece of shit

So from somewhere no one gives a shit about.

Because you nazi fags are literal scum. Go back to your containment board loser.

>current year
>kekistan

this guy got nothing to be proud of, and i don't want to be associated with a slav who sides with the nazis that didn't get around to killing his grandparents. whipped dog.

wew lad

You DO know that Croatia and Germany were allies in WW2?

left handed people are on average a bit more intelligent

That's what white pride is. You're purposely being stupid.

"White Pride" is what supremacists use as a euphemism.

There is no white. You can be proud of your individual ethnic heritage, like what specific type of white person you are, but it isn't the same as black pride, for example.

You never see "Asian pride" . They are proud of their individual heritage, which you should be to.

Be happy you're Irish, French or whatever the fuck you are.

Not white, though.

I'm too jewy

wew lad

you are right, it is always azn pride.

you do know that Mrs Shickelgruber's little boy Adolph classed slavs equal with jews, retards and homosexuals?

Yeah, I'm English/Welsh/Scandinavian but I'm more concerned about watching my family grow up and improving my community rather than what shade my flesh is.

>You can be proud of your individual ethnic heritage, like what specific type of white person you are, but it isn't the same as black pride, for example.
What was that, nigger?

Oh great, history lessons about WW2 from someone who's not European.

Cba really

You dumb fuck. You can be proud of your heritage, but you better learn what it is you dumb kike

>HEY GUISE JOIN MY CAUSE.
Back to Sup Forums cringelord.

>open door for pizza boy in my goodnight white pride tshirt
>he tells me he doesnt like my tshirt
>no tips for the übermensch

you should start exploring your repressed homosexuality you fucking faggot knuckle dragger consider suicide you disgusting neanderthal

am not poor

Because White Pride tards are branching out into actual terrorism, like in Charlottsville.

Fuck that shit.

FUCK OF TO POL
CANCERFAGS

American "White" supremacist lel.
You guys are a joke.

And that shirt is why that pizza was a dinner for one.

triggered shitskin
did someone get smashed by white supremacy recently? hm?
you mad, cuckboi?

Because I want to be able to have Friends and family who don't hate me

Kekistanis are a bunch of fat retarded bronies who live in the parents basement.

Because, while I am racist (i think other races are psychologically and culturally inferior), I am an extremely ideologically devoted libertarian (minarchist) to the point of absolute pedantry, and one of the minor inconveniences associated with this is I understand that permitting government forces to be involved in any aggression-initiating way with racism and prejudice crap (This means you too, antifa anti-whites) is a one way ticket to sending your country directly down the shitter, and a rain of bullets down your throat, because that's what your government is going to be doing pretty much immediately after there aren't any Jews left to gas.

I ain't no idiot

is it you, pizza boy?

I would but all the white pride guys are cousin fuckers with a meth habbit. Im a redneck hillbilly but i got a job and dont have a fucking anyuism when i meet someone north of the mason dixon

Wewlad.

Projectin like a fucking imax there

yeeee

>this is the master race
wew

"we did et yall we maid ammurica gret agane"

I do, that`s why I think those Nazi faggots aren`t good for the cause

I cant believe that so many people support this peace bullshit. You all are so pussy whipped.

Thats not how nature works. Natures default state is war. The meaning of life is to kill the mongrel whos not from your tribe or to die defending your kin. You must fight and kill the contestants to win the contest of nature and claim superiority above all else.

Rather I die than live in a world dominated by the brown menace

that sounds kinda reasonable
may i ask if you have feelings of hate towards psycholgically or culturally inferior people?

>You must fight and kill the contestants to win the contest of nature and claim superiority above all else.
how many wars have you won in your moms basement?

Well I`m not fucking retarded

Because I don't care about my skin color. It's just as bad as black pride.

eat shit loser.

All

My dick is too big.

The thing is you are going about it like niggers would. Not intelligent white men. That's why I would never support your cause. Most people from your cause have no self-respect. They do hard drugs, smoke or drink. It's just no the white man's way. Tell your people to stop ingesting nigger candy and ten we can have a real discussion.

Fuck off you inbred white nigger, this is you